Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NAME THE biglooooser BABY

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20108 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2005, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

jag, i could'nt agree more....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
    USA
    United States
    Member #8242
    October 29, 2004
    1133 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2005, 11:59 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on April 7, 2005

If it happens to be the one draw that involves being called a troll, a fake, a joker, a liar, a charlatan, challenged to prove what he can do, and he happens to do it on that particular draw, I'd be inclined to think one draw means a lot.

On the other hand, I'd say BL has no reason to care whether you think, or I think he can do it again.  If he can, he has what we all wish we had.  If he can't, he'll know, but there's no reason at all to demonstrate to the users of this board that he can't.

Fact is, BL doesn't owe anyone any more proof than he's given.  For me, he's proven it can be done.  If he can do it, I believe completely, I can do it.  He doesn't need to show me anything more than that it can be done.  In fact, I think he'd be doing a disservice to everyone here if he robbed  them of the chance to discover for themselves, the  hard way, that it can be done.

Jack

I know you're not singling me out. I also am not one of those who threw names at him. I agree with you about "he doesn't have to prove anything".

Yes winning MM can be done. We didn't need him to tell us that. Winning much more can be done also. No offense to you or him.

I thank him for trying to help us with his "gift". I'm just quoting what he himself said about he can help anyone win. Maybe he meant he can help anyone win only once. Anyway, lemme pat him on the back for that $150 or $5,000 win. I heard he didn't post the MB separately, so I dunno.

USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2005, 12:05 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by MADDOG10 on April 7, 2005

i also predicted    (4) wb's  1 time on the powerball challange, and i've predicted (3) wb's + pb, with my system on the powerball challange. i thought it was good but not great. As with any system a lot of luck is involved...!  you say he predicted  (5) numbers out of 20. mine was done with 10 numbers .

Maybe not impressive to some, but I predicted 2 white balls twice using only 5 numbers.
        psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5114 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2005, 4:20 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on April 4, 2005

What about:

"
        bigloooosers's BIG WINNER" ?

Don't take that suggestion to seriously.

Perhaps it's best to wait with the naming until we can be sure his system will work on a continuous basis.

AS the jackpot climbs.................don't CRY

AS LP people wonders if BL will?????????

feed the BABY.............TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Speaking for myself, I don't care or need to be fed, but BL's opening thread quote does.

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5114 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

GREAT LUCK BL: (whereever you are...........................................................)

This week, I'm still sticking with my simple "Sherman Tank" theory.............

as, uassual.....................................buying..."Quick Picks"...$50.00 bucks a

shot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

I think they made over 50,000 of them tanks and lost a lot..........................

but,......................................................................................Won-ONEEEEEE!

My baby can use new "diapers" at this point, cause daddy fired anotherrrr $50 shotttttttttttttttttttttttt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

My kid needs baby food.............................................................................!!!

LOL,

PSYKOMO

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5114 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2005, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Chasing Bombers.......................................................................................!!!!!!!?????

Don Que Psykomo (went back) for a bakers dosen of (13)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! personal...............

hand-hicked MM numbers tonight and arrived at his FAVORITE QP place at....

@ 10:15 PM......................(BUT).....................machine went DOWN @ 10:00 PM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDoooooooooo...DO-DOO......LOTTO Computers Go Crap,##########################################

on .........................................PSYKOMO...........when he goes back to feed the..............................................................................................................

the diaper rashed BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Not in a good MOOD tonight.......sports fans........shoulda, woulda coulda...

bought baseball................................................................tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO QUICK..........................................................PICK........DARN LIFE trying

to PICK your OWN veggies......................................................................!!!

Moe LUCK than me tonight,

PSYKOMO

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on April 8, 2005

Chasing Bombers.......................................................................................!!!!!!!?????

Don Que Psykomo (went back) for a bakers dosen of (13)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! personal...............

hand-hicked MM numbers tonight and arrived at his FAVORITE QP place at....

@ 10:15 PM......................(BUT).....................machine went DOWN @ 10:00 PM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDoooooooooo...DO-DOO......LOTTO Computers Go Crap,##########################################

on .........................................PSYKOMO...........when he goes back to feed the..............................................................................................................

the diaper rashed BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Not in a good MOOD tonight.......sports fans........shoulda, woulda coulda...

bought baseball................................................................tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO QUICK..........................................................PICK........DARN LIFE trying

to PICK your OWN veggies......................................................................!!!

Moe LUCK than me tonight,

PSYKOMO

THANKS BL:

Got some of your ############ on QP today.......not enffffought to

be IMPRESSED W/QP.......but worth money in last (2) weeks to know you,

are the real thing............had a problem with mega ball ...............tonight?

We are still or I SAY we are still on the same wave link................(but) ....

while hang'ing ..........look ODK web site .....................PUNCH.........ODK...

group of.....................ORDER.....................................................................

NOT trying to advertise.......LP people.........had trouble with 35 Mb tonight

is that OK to say on this ....site this afternoon..........I DONOT KNOW .....BL

DON't .........................KNOW........................ODK....KNOWS...........THANKS.

Look Up ODK...................................................................................LOL(35)

PSYKOMO

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5114 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks LP........people:

WE....................started.........the.........party @ 11:00 and thanks to all of YOU

WE'RE...............working on a new song?????????????called. MY LITTLE BABY!

ODK is great BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBL...............Knows..talkin-bout!!!!!!!

OOOOODDDDDKKKKKK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PSYKOMO