Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a new 3-digit system for all states

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 12 years ago by destiny2003f.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2005, 1:02 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by CARBOB on April 4, 2005

I back-tested last 25 draws in Fla. 4 Boxes, 1 Str. If you were playing all 8 combos, 8 x 25= $200.00, you collected $450.00. A profit of $250.00, that's just the last 25 draws. I will go back farther and report for Fla players. Those hits came after 6,7,5,2,5 draws respectively.

Carbob 

How did you figure the $450 collected?  If you played online at $1 per box ticket you have the $200 bet, but 5 box wins would pay 5 x $150 (lowest payout...no double) = $750 with a profit of $550.00.  Or, if you played them straight, you would have 1 straight win with a payout of $900 and a profit of $700.

Maybe you are using the Florida Lottery payout.

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
    Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
    LA/TX
    United States
    Member #5957
    July 29, 2004
    9102 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2005, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Texas midday 4/4 workout using Destiny's method 986

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5908 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I was using Fla payout. I should have noted that.

Carbob

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5908 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I started with 12/31/04 draw. The first hit came 2/15/05. The next hit came on 3/15/05. My previous back-test started 3/14/05. So, in 73 draws, add 1 hit to that. This might work better in a state other than Fla. It could be a sporadic type tool, hot-cold. You would have to monitor it very close, so when it turned cold, you could put it on the back burner and wait for it to warm up again. I think, I will monitor the rest of April with it and see how many hits we get plus I will go back farther with back-test. I will keep you informed.

Carbob

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I tried this method before without much success, but I'm going to give it another try.  For tomorrow Midday I'm going to use this method ONLY for every state that has a Midday draw.  I might do Evening as well, but all I promise right now is ALL Midday draws.  So, watch my success on the Predictions Page.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5908 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you CD, will keep my eyes open.

Carbob

MollyG's avatar - happy
              TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
              United States
              Member #9019
              November 25, 2004
              523 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by MollyG on April 4, 2005

=MOD(A1+1,10)=MOD(B1+2,10)=MOD(C1-3,10)
              =MOD(A1-1,10)=MOD(B1+2,10)=MOD(C1+3,10)
              =MOD(A1-1,10)=MOD(B1-2,10)=MOD(C1-3,10)
              =MOD(A1+1,10)=MOD(B1+2,10)=MOD(C1+3,10)
              =MOD(A1-1,10)=MOD(B1+2,10)=MOD(C1-3,10)
              =MOD(A1-1,10)=MOD(B1-2,10)=MOD(C1+3,10)
              =MOD(A1+1,10)=MOD(B1-2,10)=MOD(C1+3,10)
              =MOD(A1+1,10)=MOD(B1-2,10)=MOD(C1-3,10)

All you have to do, is:  copy the above, paste in Excel.  Then, on each formula remove the  '  (quotation mark) at the beginning of the formula.  You can do that, by clicking F2 arrow-key back to beginning or hit HOME.  BACKSPACE on the Qmark to delete it. Hit ENTER and it's done.  OR, you can edit it on top, I think.
                United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I already had the spreadsheet from the past.  I just checked to see if it was the same and it is.  I don't understand the "new 3-digit system" in the subject line.  Isn't this the same as was put forth by Destiny in the past?  Also I have another one in the same spreadsheet that I had named "Destiny" that was adding two draws together.

United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I have tomorrows Middays all posted.

United States
                    Member #1751
                    June 29, 2003
                    467 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2005, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

you dont add the draws together - you take the last two lottery - midday and evening and do my +++    - - -    thingy  (123) - you may also turn the 123 around - for instance, 132 and the rest - I gave you people something to look at - i'm just like everyone else - if we all knew what was coming in, we wouldnt be sitting here trying to figure anything out - and especially you cali-dude - you always got some negative feedback about my systems - if you dont like them - please stay away from negative feedback - and besides - i dont think any of your systems are worth a crap - too many numbers and too complicated - those are just my real feeling - i've never seen you put anything here that could get close to any of my systems - and i wanna thank you

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2005, 6:02 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by destiny2003f on April 4, 2005

you dont add the draws together - you take the last two lottery - midday and evening and do my +++    - - -    thingy  (123) - you may also turn the 123 around - for instance, 132 and the rest - I gave you people something to look at - i'm just like everyone else - if we all knew what was coming in, we wouldnt be sitting here trying to figure anything out - and especially you cali-dude - you always got some negative feedback about my systems - if you dont like them - please stay away from negative feedback - and besides - i dont think any of your systems are worth a crap - too many numbers and too complicated - those are just my real feeling - i've never seen you put anything here that could get close to any of my systems - and i wanna thank you

Wow!  You need to chill, Destiny.  I don't see any negative comments except yours.  I used your "new" system to post for EVERY state that has a Midday draw.  If I thought it had no merit, would I do that?  If you look at the post from msmusic, you will see that she is using your name in predictions to tonights Texas Evening draw.  It sure looks to me like she is adding 762 and 177 together.  And that is the way my spreadsheet is set up.

I don't know why you think I was saying something bad about your methods. 

United States
                        Member #1751
                        June 29, 2003
                        467 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

i was telling you like it is....  you seem to be very critical of anything i post here - you made some comment the last time - i just never said anything - and  i think its time for me to speak up  - i'm not sure who came up with the thing about adding numbers together - but the way i do it is take the last two drawing and add 123 to each draw -  -  --  --do my +++  ( - - - )  thingy - i have also gotten hits from turning the 123 around - meaning all six ways and then i do an elimination of numbers

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2005, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Here is where YOU talk about adding two draws together:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/109188

United States
                            Member #1751
                            June 29, 2003
                            467 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

first of all, that was march 8, 2005 at 5:28 - almost a month ago - this is something brand new - if you noticed i talked about adding 317 - this particular one i'm adding/sub - 123  - if you are having a problem with my systems that i post here - get ready - there will be a million more that you might complain about............b u d......... i dont believe anyone is talking about who posted what a month ago and how its not working - and besides if you think you're gonna find a system that will work for you every single day/night - guess what? the lottery got you fooled - ha ha - here me loud and clear...........you will never - never  - never  - never find a system that will work every day and every single drawing

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
                              NASSAU
                              Bahamas
                              Member #10638
                              January 20, 2005
                              1368 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

thank u destiny2003f i am certain that everyone appreciates your posts whether they understand it right away or not. keep up the good work