Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help with P-3 #'s that haven't hit for IL

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8393 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2005, 2:07 am - IP Logged

he's got that too i cant figure him out. In so many blogs he says he'll never play pick 3 again and then next day post 20 numbers. Sheeeee i only play 3 pick 3 chosen numbers win or lose. But i'd spend 10 dollars in a heartbeat on chosen pick 4's.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2005, 2:09 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by fast eddie on April 3, 2005

I was looking for someone or a software that can tell me what numbers haven't hit straight or box in IL.'s Pick Three since Jan. of 2004 I currently use L.P.'s features to input numbers I choose and see if there is no straight or box match. But it only gives me a years worth of results and that's from the day I input the numbers also I have to come up with the numbers and do not want to input every single combination. I would like to use all of 2004 results and the first three months of this year. Thanks for the help.

I know that 831 has not hit st/bx in IL. from April 2004- till ?. A list of numbers like this is what I'm looking to find.

Now we are on the same page Four4me, I was just giving Eddie what he ask for if I understood the line above...

Good Luck All,

Bryan  :)

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8393 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2005, 2:16 am - IP Logged
      That's just great Bryan i follow you all now. I'm not trying to be difficult. If Eddie wants a list like that then I'm not the guy to make it and you have done a great job supplying that info.