Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Making and using your own lottery wheels

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Lottery_Analyst.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maverick's avatar - yinyang
USA
United States
Member #8242
October 29, 2004
1133 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2005, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Do you prefer making and using your own lottery wheels, instead of using say Gail Howard's, Bluskov's, etc.?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

i make my own wheels,have had 4 out of 5 a couple times since the tennessee lottery started in september,no luck lately though...

USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2005, 11:48 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on April 7, 2005

i make my own wheels,have had 4 out of 5 a couple times since the tennessee lottery started in september,no luck lately though...

Do you find it hard making the win guarantee's?
        LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2005, 1:31 am - IP Logged

i've always liked using my own,anytime i use others i've never been as successful.....

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1184 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2005, 8:32 am - IP Logged

For those who may not know, how are each of you making your own wheels...using software?, via programming?, or with a pencil?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #13514
            April 7, 2005
            235 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2005, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I'm just learning about Gail Howard's wheels, so I like using Gails wheels.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2005, 11:29 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by JKING on April 8, 2005

For those who may not know, how are each of you making your own wheels...using software?, via programming?, or with a pencil?

I use paper and pencil.

I have looked at some wheels and decided i didn't like many of them. So i had a friend show me how to make my own modified wheels. If you understand the the basics. Unless you picked the numbers that are going to come out your wheel isn't going to trap anything. So why spend a lot of money on some wheel that might not work for you. here's a tip for pick 5 players look at you last 4 or 5 drawings. Choose about 6 numbers you think will come out then choose 5 or 6 numbers that haven hit in the last 4 or 5 draws. Now wheel those. here's my reasoning behind this. Sooner or later those numbers that havent hit will. Those numbers that have hit will hit with ones that haven't.  Use the same tickets for 4 or 5 plays if you hit within those days you might want to change the numbers and make a new wheel. If your plays don't hit make a new wheel to fit the numbers that are coming out. This has worked for me lots of times.

Another tip is certain numbers seem to hit more that others but not on the same days. like the number 21 might come out 6/7/8 times a month with the number 32 but not every time so you might want to keep using those numbers with your wheel for a whole month. So using hot numbers with luke-warm and cold numbers might make a winner. Study a whole past months winning numbers and see if you see a pattern to the way the numbers came out. It's not really a pattern but more like a trend. Every month the numbers come out in some trendy fashion. Good luck. Keep it simple a 10 or 11 dollar wheel with the right numbers has a good chance of winning.

last night in maryland i wheeled 6 cold numbers with 5 hot numbers and matched 3 numbers on 4 tickets. 45 dollars won. 10 dollars spent. I had one of the other numbers on another ticket but wasen't on the right line. A larger wheel might have captured it but i ain't gonna spend any more then ten dollars on a wheel.  Oh i started playing those numbers 5 days ago and if they hadn't hit last night i would have changed my wheel to a new one. So how long to keep playing the wheel depends on you and the numbers being drawn.

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #13514
                April 7, 2005
                235 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2005, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

four4me that is an interesting method worth looking into.  I'm still learning the whole process because honestly I thought wheeling was not worth even trying.  But I've won some small jackpots since learning about it. 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2005, 2:32 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by TNPATL on April 8, 2005

four4me that is an interesting method worth looking into.  I'm still learning the whole process because honestly I thought wheeling was not worth even trying.  But I've won some small jackpots since learning about it. 

It will really be a thrill then when you hit the big one. Thats the goal to find the right combination of numbers to play if you don't hit all 5 then 3/4 numbers keep you in the game for more plays.
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2005, 4:00 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by JKING on April 8, 2005

I'm not making my own. I'm just curious.
                      MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                      Member #9517
                      December 10, 2004
                      1272 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2005, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I use the wheels on the lotto-logix.com website, the Gail Howard wheels in How to Wheel a Fortune for VikingLotto and wheels from some scandinavian lottery books for the national 7/34 lottery.

USA
                        United States
                        Member #8242
                        October 29, 2004
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on April 8, 2005

I use the wheels on the lotto-logix.com website, the Gail Howard wheels in How to Wheel a Fortune for VikingLotto and wheels from some scandinavian lottery books for the national 7/34 lottery.

... ever use Bluskov wheels?
                          MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1272 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on April 9, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on April 8, 2005

... ever use Bluskov wheels?

Don't have his book. But I will probably buy it.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                            Member #4416
                            April 22, 2004
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2005, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I've made my own wheels in the past. I didn't make them for any win guarantee though. I just created them for for even distribution and utilization of the particular numbers that I was working with.

I no longer use wheels because the method I now use generates complete sets of numbers which are only to be used as sets. If I were to break down the sets to wheel the numbers from different sets, it would pretty much contradict the whole premise of my method.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
                              Member #11733
                              February 22, 2005
                              52 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

as some may know, i have recently bought gail howards systems, i have been studying a lot, but so much to learn. the goal with us all is to be the lucky one and hit it big, which i will keep plugging away until i do or i don't. anyways i did a 31 out of 52 wheel the other day for mega millions, i only matched one number and picked the bonus number on 3 tickets for a total of 7 dollars. i printed out the smart picks that the software picked and they got 5 number correct. I checked out the tickets with the winning numbers thinking that, crap i should of took their picks. well i checked the tickets all 111 of them and only 1 ticket for a 3 out of 5 for 7 dollars. i felt better, but i also learned that 5 winning numbers in the group of 31 wheeled in the mega mill. does not always give you more ticket wins than the guarantee. so getting the 5 winning numbers is hard enough, but to get the match on the ticket is harder. i will not give up.