Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Making and using your own lottery wheels

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Lottery_Analyst.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20115 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

PATIENCE TOM.S, PATIENCE...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
    USA
    United States
    Member #8242
    October 29, 2004
    1133 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2005, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

You may wanna try Bluskov's wheels from time to time. You never know which wheel luck will take sides with. And yes, like Maddog says, patience is needed. I have to remind myself of that sometimes.

Much luck be with you.

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #1039
      January 15, 2003
      260 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2005, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I personally have had much better success playing my own wheels that I have created in excel.

I have tried Gail Howard wheels, Steve Player systems, Professor Jones wheels, Robert Serotic wheels and the best I have done with any of those is 4 of 6 with a Robert Serotic wheel years ago. 

I have won 5 of 6 in the Georgia Lotto and Lotto South three times and have won numerous 4 of 6 prizes using my own Excel created wheels.

Just my two cents worth.

Good Luck Everyone,

John - LA

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
        USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2005, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Lottery_Analyst, do you find it difficult to make win guarantees?

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #1039
          January 15, 2003
          260 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

It depends on the extent of the guarantees you are looking for.  The 3 times I won 5 of 6, my self created wheels had a win guarantee of 3 of 6 for win one, 4 of 6 for win two and 3 of 6 for win three. 

Keep in mind that any system based on mathematics and number selection will either instruct you to cover as many of the numbers as possible with low coverage, or cover a few with very high coverage.  I've read books that tell you to play all the numbers in the number field once, and others swear by wheeling only a select group of say 12 or 18.  With the systems I have created, I try to do both.  I am still working on them and I am trying to reach a consistency of a 50% win ratio.  If, and please note I said (if) I can get the system to win on a regular basis, I will then post my predictions on here for various lotteries.  But, not until I can reach some consistant standard. 

We will see what happens.

God Bless and good fortune to all....

John - LA