Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashing out on Monday..

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

they do not know your bank account number.. That safety is with your pick of money transferring system through internet.. I went with Neteller..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

is neteller ok to go with?  i've been hearing lots about that place most of it good,BUT i'm still skeptical,would you recommend joining or not joining based on your experiences?

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Joining the betting place or Neteller?

Neteller is safe.. I wouldn't worry there...

If you are winning a lot.. be careful how you transfer money back into your account so you wont raise questions at your bank..

Neteller doesn't care about what you transfer to or from your bank account.. They make money on instant cash transfers from your account to the other place.

I had to make three transfers to my account since Sept. 04..   Hubby made only one 50 dollar transferred. His ball betting kept his account alive and healthy..

We find problems to arise when we transfer money from Neteller to our account.

Of course our bank only knows it is from Neteller and doesn't know how our money got there..

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged

can you do all this without having to go through a bank??  what i'm saying is say i join and then have the neteller can i just get my winnings i win and then give them what i want to give them without having banks involved? i want to join and play and do my transactions through anything but banks...is it possible?

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Well you could use a credit card.. and then have a check mailed to you I suppose..

Then questions would arise wouldn't you think.. getting large checks from off shore???

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2005, 7:18 am - IP Logged

tntea, so far I haven't been successful with the 1 draw states........not really betting them right now.......more just looking for patterns and workouts and things.  Been doing lots of triples betting which keeps me distracted from it and also trips also take money so I am afraid I can't help ya on the 1 draw states..............it is completely different though with the way the workouts work, etc.  If you come up with a way to hit 1 draw states, I hope you will share the info....................

LottoMike with Neteller I believe you can either use a credit card or a bank account.  I have no problem with someone knowing my bank account because I have a separate account at a credit union which neteller feeds money into when I transfer it.  It is called my "lottery account."  I only keep lottery money in there and then I write a check for the amount I want to take out and deposit it in my regular checking account.  I get free checking at both banks so it really costs nothing.  Just the time it takes to clear.

Neteller seems alright and the transactions are pretty quick....but I have trust issues about money so I don't leave much in my neteller account.....If I win big, I just transfer it 250 dollars a time to my account spread out a couple days..........a pain in the butt, yes............but I am in no hurry for the money......and I really don't want the Feds on my back..............

Now, Mike a friend of mine uses the Neteller Debit card......she just goes to the ATM and withdraws money whenever...........Yes, Mike you can open a Neteller account with a credit card I believe.....not sure now whether that is true but awhile back you could....................Just give them a call and find out.........only way to know.

Sandy

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2005, 7:27 am - IP Logged

thanks for that info,you've cleared it up for me where i could understand it a little better,so what exactly is neteller,i keep thinking you could do this stuff through a western union without banks being involved??

ga.
                United States
                Member #7829
                October 14, 2004
                614 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2005, 7:49 am - IP Logged

LottoMike...I found that with Neteller,they will tell you that the credit card did not go thru...I of course called my CC company immediately who then told me that Neteller had never tried the card. I then called Neteller and they only have a few select cards that will allow you tranfer from your CC. You may have the ones they take. But I have a standard Visa and it would not go thru there.

Also I have had not problem at all with trust with Neteller. I prefer the neteller atm card . It is a little bit more trouble,but once I figured it out it has become easy. I think the 5d place,has to be watched. Now I say that, but what I am referring to is simply watch your plays,they do make mistakes. But I have never had any trouble getting my money once it was brought to their attention.

I personally think getting the accounts set up is a pain,but once you do,its really easy to make transfers and such. I also think the charge neteller charges for the money sent over to the online site is a little high...its ablout 9$ per 100.00...seems a little high...thought I would give a little more insight...I personally like Sandys idea about separate bank accounts.

When I take my money from 5d and transfer it to neteller,then onto my neteller atm card,I then pull it out and spend it instead of taking from my personal checking account.....or I have in the past kept it in my home...now having said this, the most I have taken out is 5000,so thats a big difference than some who may be hitting big..it would take a while to get that type of money out with the 1000.00 per day limit. But like we said you can have the money rolled right into Bank account,but that defeats the purpose of getting the feds involved.

GracieGirl

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2005, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Neteller is an online bank.

They have to report as a regular bank does, large transfers..

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                    FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

This is one time I agree with CASH_Only.

When I win, it's paid to me in cash, it stays as cash and is spent as cash.  There is no bank,  IRS or paper trail involved.  I don't buy tickets that pay off more than $599 and my safe is more private and as secure as the bank.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
                      Member #14717
                      May 1, 2005
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2005, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Are you concerned about "hiding" your winnings just because of the tax consequences, or it is illegal to be playing off shore like this? If it is legal I don't see why bringing the money into your account $1000 at a time would be a big deal. I know none of you are making a grand a day at that place!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

The IRS does look at your bank deposits for the year compared to what you are claiming as income so that might be a concern if you are supposed to pay taxes on it. 

Good tax code question on this subject...hope someone answers it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2005, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts on this.
                          1)If online gambling is illegal. Then it is illegal
                          2) Transferring sums of money to an account from offline raises this question for me.
                          If I remember correctly you can register with the
                          I R S as being a gambler. It has been awhile since I looked at the I R S gambling code.

WHATT

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes you can register with IRS as being a gambler and get a gambler stamp so you can pay your taxes..

It will cause the IRS to look even closer to your returns..

I could say more but I will leave it at that..

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                              E-Town,Ky
                              United States
                              Member #3493
                              January 25, 2004
                              6348 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Like Rick G stated ,I only play in the States I consider my Home state,Seeing how I am from Tn, but spent a lot of time in Ill,In,Mi,Tx,Ky,I will only play through a local store.one # per card and no more than $1.00 and usually it is for $.50 I played the other for awhile and did well but I decided to do it the safest and best way and give the money to the state to use in there Educational needs.But I do have children and brothers and sisters that live in these states or bordering states and is no problem for me to play them,And trust me you can't hide money from your Uncle,I was a Textile mfg owner for yrs and they are always there just waiting for there share of the money,and you can't hide it beleive me. 

Saleo Paleo