Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LOTTOMIKE is the new Cash_Only

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25173 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:12 am - IP Logged

LottoMike , I dont know what you've done and dont care . your OK with me. Just thought you'd like to know.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Mjure's avatar - starwars06
    Dallastown/PA
    United States
    Member #13034
    March 28, 2005
    24 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Oops I did it again...One more post for me!!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:22 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Blackie on April 30, 2005

LottoMike , I dont know what you've done and dont care . your OK with me. Just thought you'd like to know.

thanks blackie......to be honest i didn't do anything.somebody just decided they wanted to start a topic attacking me and cash only thats all i know.....
        Mjure's avatar - starwars06
        Dallastown/PA
        United States
        Member #13034
        March 28, 2005
        24 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:43 am - IP Logged

This will make 20 posts for me now!!!!! Watch out LOTTOMIKE here I come!!!! LOL

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
          Norfolk , Va
          United States
          Member #4541
          May 2, 2004
          25173 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Well hang in there LottoMike and just keep on keeping on as they say.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2005, 3:00 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Blackie on April 30, 2005

Well hang in there LottoMike and just keep on keeping on as they say.

thanks blackie,i would hope most people here like me.i do my best to be respectful of others and try to add a meaningful opinion when i can.
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2005, 3:12 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Mjure on April 30, 2005

This will make 20 posts for me now!!!!! Watch out LOTTOMIKE here I come!!!! LOL

lol,ok i try to answer my detractors also so i'll go ahead and put the issue to rest....i'm NOT trying to catch cash only on posts. if i did we would both be senile old men in a nursing home by then.i just enjoy posting when i feel like i have something worthwhile to say.i can print more than just a one word sentence,lol.i'm sure that anybody who has been here a while can see that i've added a unique variety of topics on everything including the indiana corruption situation which i put a lot of effort looking into,the computerized drawing discussions,predicting numbers for drawings from time to time plus i've added quite a few polls on topics ranging from cash and annuity to powerball and mega millions.i hope everyone gets as much enjoyment out of this as i do.so heres to many more wins.....
                ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                Member #4416
                April 22, 2004
                1075 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2005, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Todd on April 29, 2005

I have mixed feelings on this one.  On one hand I like the enthusiasm of anyone who wants to participate in lots of discussions, but on the other hand I agree with Jake as far as only adding a reply if it contains a genuine thought.  I do not recommend going through messages and adding replies everywhere you go in rapid succession.  It may have been done with good intentions, but to other people it looks spammish or trollish.

Todd,

It seems that the second part of your initial response in this thread has been largely overlooked. I think your words pretty well sum up the situation.

The gist of this thread isn't so much about LOTTOMIKE or Cash Only personally. It seems to be more about netiquette and the quality of this site. You've created a great place for lottery fans to gather and share ideas, so it behooves all of us to be responsible users.

I'm probably a bit of a deliberate thinker, but it's hard to imagine very much thought going into posts that anyone is generating at the rate of one per minute. If everyone on this board started posting in rapid-fire succession, there would be precious little continuity or depth to any of the discussions. I don't think any degree of that sort of thing is good for Lottery Post.

I offer no criticism of LOTTOMIKE or Cash Only. Each person must be guided by his or her own conscience. If we want to continue to enjoy a quality site, we must use it with all due consideration and respect for others who read and post here. As posters, we must also be mindful of the fact that everything we put on the board contributes to making Lottery Post what it is, for better or worse.

Let's all try to apply personal standards that will make Lottery Post the best it can be.

aye'

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Todd, I always thought the little troll guy  was a good luck charm.  When they first came out, that was the marketing approach.  I used to have one just like him (same hair color and all) and sat him on the TV with my day's tickets under him.  It never brought me any luck, but he's still one of my favorite emoticons.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

..........like father,like son

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

another thing thats fun about lottery post is helping each other win,i have two straight hits on cash 3 in the last couple days in tennessee,made a quick grand plus helping others makes me feel like we are accomplishing the goal of winning...now i want that elusive goal of a straight hit on cash 4,only had cash 4 here a week or so but i feel like its just a matter of time.i told shawn in my state grab a 578 straight today since i'd just hit on 386 straight a couple days ago and he got a 578 and we both are ahead now thats what i like is helping each other to reach the goal of winning.....

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #8242
                        October 29, 2004
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2005, 3:57 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by dvdiva on April 30, 2005

To cash only's credit he seems to know quite a bit about every state game.

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on May 1, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dvdiva on April 30, 2005

To cash only's credit he seems to know quite a bit about every state game.

,oops i hope that isn't a brief,no value added comment i just made....

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2005, 9:55 am - IP Logged

cash only does know his games pretty well i'll have to give him credit for that......