Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pigskin Challenge 5/4/05

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 12 years ago by scorpio.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2005, 8:24 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by scorpio on May 3, 2005

chief;maybe some numbers will hit twice!

scorpio:

That can alway's happen but looking at my Chart, I don't see it happening this time.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #1712
    June 20, 2003
    1549 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2005, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

"Here are my 18-number's for the PB Challenge"

I know, there should only be 10...

05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 25, 29, 30, 31, 33, 41, 46, 47, and 49

My probable PB Number's are = 18, 21, 28, 31, 37

-Good luck to all who play-

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20228 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

hey all,

tonight is going to be my last post on the "pigskin challange". partly because in my line of work, i just don't have enough time to separate my numbers down enough to fit the challange. for me it is very time consuming and plays havoc to my other ventures. the other part is that i'm going to start a thread for the powerball that will fit my schedule and make my wheel work for me, instead of against me.

Its been a great ride and i've enjoyed competing against all of you. I'd like to thank all of you for letting me compete in the challange especially "AYE", "PIGSKIN" AND "JAG".  I wish all of you continued success in your quest to hit it big on the "challange".

I'll drop in every once in a while to add my (2) cents, as I hope all of you will drop in on mine when you can.!

Numbers for 5/4

wb's    7-10-11-13-29-38-44-45-46-51

pb's      13-35-40

good luck to all...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Lee's Summit, Mo.
        United States
        Member #6519
        August 26, 2004
        192 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2005, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Maddog, sorry to see you go.  Good luck.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2005, 5:28 am - IP Logged

I think that everyone will have to agree that MADDOG10 has been the most successful participant in The Pigskin Challenge. I certainly want to offer my congratulations and thanks to him for making things so interesting for all of us.

MADDOG, I can understand you doing whatever you have to do to make your methods work best. It's all about trying to cash that big ticket, so I can respect your choice to go about it in the way you see as most effective. I don't have a lot of spare time these days either, and that has become a big factor for me as well. This thread was never intended to replace the other PowerBall thread that used to run here. It was just set up as a challenge for people to sharpen their skills at narrowing their number selections. That is inherently what The Pigskin Challenge is all about. That's why it has rules, but it's not the only way to approach the game. Like many of us, you probably have your own original methods for selecting numbers and putting them into play. Much like pigskin's spirit in throwing down the gauntlet to get this thing started, it is a very noble thing that you're doing in starting up another PowerBall thread for yourself and others with similar needs. We'll all miss your participation here.

I've discovered that I can't pick all the winning numbers without using all the available numbers; therefore, I'm going with white balls 1 through 53 and red PowerBalls 1 through 42.  No, not really....

My numbers for the PowerBall game tonight are:

1-2-5-14-19-20-26-30-31-34

PB: 3-20-29

Good luck to all Challengers,

aye'

United States
            Member #9579
            December 12, 2004
            2121 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2005, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

chief;you were right,in the tri state,pik 3;842,hit twice,midday/eve.,what's that all about!!

Lee's Summit, Mo.
              United States
              Member #6519
              August 26, 2004
              192 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2005, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Wed #s.  2-5-7-17-18-22-28-31-45-48.  Pbs...15-22.

Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20228 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on May 4, 2005

I think that everyone will have to agree that MADDOG10 has been the most successful participant in The Pigskin Challenge. I certainly want to offer my congratulations and thanks to him for making things so interesting for all of us.

MADDOG, I can understand you doing whatever you have to do to make your methods work best. It's all about trying to cash that big ticket, so I can respect your choice to go about it in the way you see as most effective. I don't have a lot of spare time these days either, and that has become a big factor for me as well. This thread was never intended to replace the other PowerBall thread that used to run here. It was just set up as a challenge for people to sharpen their skills at narrowing their number selections. That is inherently what The Pigskin Challenge is all about. That's why it has rules, but it's not the only way to approach the game. Like many of us, you probably have your own original methods for selecting numbers and putting them into play. Much like pigskin's spirit in throwing down the gauntlet to get this thing started, it is a very noble thing that you're doing in starting up another PowerBall thread for yourself and others with similar needs. We'll all miss your participation here.

I've discovered that I can't pick all the winning numbers without using all the available numbers; therefore, I'm going with white balls 1 through 53 and red PowerBalls 1 through 42.  No, not really....

My numbers for the PowerBall game tonight are:

1-2-5-14-19-20-26-30-31-34

PB: 3-20-29

Good luck to all Challengers,

aye'

thanks Aye.! kind words, i appreciate your kindness. i wish all of the challengers continued sucess. i have a feeling someone from the challange is going to hit it big. i'll drop bye every once in a while to add my madness to the mystery.. ggod luck everyone, and thank you...!

maddog. 

Greenwich, CT
                  United States
                  Member #4793
                  May 24, 2004
                  1822 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2005, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Maddog,

Sorry to see you leave the Challenge of Pigskin.  Look forward to your new PB venture and hope we will be welcome to post there as well.

Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20228 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2005, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

thanks jag,

you can bet all of you are more than welcome...! 

United States
                      Member #8747
                      November 16, 2004
                      213 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

It appears am the winner of the challenge this time with 10 and 40

VICTORY IS MINE!

I bet there is a winner tonight

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
                        North Dakota
                        United States
                        Member #13397
                        April 5, 2005
                        1623 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by getpaid on May 4, 2005

It appears am the winner of the challenge this time with 10 and 40

VICTORY IS MINE!

I bet there is a winner tonight

For some reason I don't think so.  I think it will keep rolling and get to $100 million.
                          North Dakota
                          United States
                          Member #13397
                          April 5, 2005
                          1623 Posts
                          Posted: May 5, 2005, 12:00 am - IP Logged

ROLLOVER  $83 million.  Go Powerball!

United States
                            Member #1826
                            July 11, 2003
                            2645 Posts
                            Posted: May 5, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Tnplayer805 on May 5, 2005

ROLLOVER $83 million. Go Powerball!

It's a great time for Tennessee Lottery players. Cash 4 comes in, Lotto 5 could make someone a millionaire for the first time, and Powerball is at the highest jackpot all year.

(insert signature here)

North Dakota
                              United States
                              Member #13397
                              April 5, 2005
                              1623 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2005, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I think we will see a huge demand for lotto tickets this weekend.  Jackpots are perfect and we just added 3 new instant tickets.  Chances are if you buy powerball, lotto 5 or any cash game you will also buy a scratcher or two.  Most of our sales are scratch tickets too.  I can't wait to see how long some of these lotto lines are going to be near the AL state line too.  Al doesn't have a lotto and I read somewhere that 32% of sales come from out of state buyers.  78% of those are from AL.