Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Defunct Games

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by konane.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2005, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on May 4, 2005

Howdy all,

There was a game here in MO where the top prize was 1 million dollars. It lasted about a year. If memory serves me right it was a daily game. You had to come up with 6 numbers I can't remember what the ranges were (1- ?). All 6 numbers were in different machines. You had to get two red balls correct, two blue balls correct and two white balls correct. Each machines only had one of the three different colors in it. In other words, all red balls in two different machine and the same for the other colors. You could win a couple bucks just by getting both the same colored balls correct. But like I said earlier, it was very short lived. In the amount of time the game lasted I was told there was never a million dollar winner. Does anybody remember this one? I think it was a MO state game but it may have been multi-state, not sure... I keep thinking it was called something like Lotto America, but I may have picked that up somewhere else. But that one was definitely a different type of game...

Bryan :)

You're thinking of Daily Millions, and I don't think Missouri offered it. Each drum had 21 balls. And I think there were 8 winners in total.

(insert signature here)

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2005, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by JimmySand9 on May 4, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on May 4, 2005

Howdy all,

There was a game here in MO where the top prize was 1 million dollars. It lasted about a year. If memory serves me right it was a daily game. You had to come up with 6 numbers I can't remember what the ranges were (1- ?). All 6 numbers were in different machines. You had to get two red balls correct, two blue balls correct and two white balls correct. Each machines only had one of the three different colors in it. In other words, all red balls in two different machine and the same for the other colors. You could win a couple bucks just by getting both the same colored balls correct. But like I said earlier, it was very short lived. In the amount of time the game lasted I was told there was never a million dollar winner. Does anybody remember this one? I think it was a MO state game but it may have been multi-state, not sure... I keep thinking it was called something like Lotto America, but I may have picked that up somewhere else. But that one was definitely a different type of game...

Bryan :)

You're thinking of Daily Millions, and I don't think Missouri offered it. Each drum had 21 balls. And I think there were 8 winners in total.

That does sound right (Daily Millions) but MO did have it if it is the same one. And it may have been no million dollar winners in MO. I played it a time or two.
      konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3348 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2005, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Georgia was a good game now retired.  6/46 regular lotto was a lot of fun to play and miss it.

Another from GA which has been "reworked" by our previous lottery director was 5/35 Fantasy 5 which I enjoyed much more than the 5-39 we endure now. 

Seems the current lottery director is having to entice players back from that big faux pas along with the Change Game mentioned above.

Good luck to everyone!