Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

796 Georgia

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Gracie Girl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ga.
United States
Member #7829
October 14, 2004
614 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2005, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

No......played 246 instead

Me too Chou!!!...Good money on that one...I still have faith in it...But liking that 899 in ga. for eve. Its been a long time out....

I did however hit the cash 4...was quite surprised....Everyday I play 1121 str. and box. in ga. and then just 25 cent box every state at midday...so I collected  1125.00 off that one...

And Chou...I did'nt even have to split it with anyone,like had I bought the number from them...LOL......

GracieGirl

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

WTG! GRACIE GIRL!

ga.
      United States
      Member #7829
      October 14, 2004
      614 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2005, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chou.....I Hope  tonight its the 899 that I have chased for eons...LOL,sooooooooo sick of that number....Used to be,I could hit it now and then....but its been around 16-18 months since it showed  its ulgy face...I shall never get my money back on that one.. LOL

Hey Chou...not sure if you follow Mo. or not, but that state has been flooded  with 8's lately...I can remember a few times GA. did this and the trip 8's followed..what you think...Longshot?...I also looked at the history and trips have not been out in a while.....

&nbs

GracieGirl