Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anyone Heard of This System??

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottolove.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I received the latest offer from Steve Player for the NY 5/39 Geo Matrix System, Which is ridiculously Priced at $747.50. 

Does anyone have anyinformation about this latest system, since I can not even come close to affording this system, which may just be another losing system. 

Thanks To Everyone..

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2005, 2:09 am - IP Logged

While I don't have any idea what-so-ever what Steve has in this system that makes it worth such a price, I can tell you his systems usually target something that happens in the game according to probability roughly one time in 50 to 100 draws. Such as a draw of all even numbers and ties that in with another aspect such as all high numbers.  Add perhaps a chart to track when to play and a strong wheel so you will have prizes even if only three or four of the winning numbers fall in that area while you're waiting for all the winning numbers to be in your reduced field.  It can be a long wait for the win and you still may not be exactly on target as the full wheel is often too costly leaving people to play the system with a lower tier prize wheels.   BobP

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12790 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2005, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I received the latest offer from Steve Player for the NY 5/39 Geo Matrix System, Which is ridiculously Priced at $747.50. 

Does anyone have anyinformation about this latest system, since I can not even come close to affording this system, which may just be another losing system. 

Thanks To Everyone..

Hey JS, I too received his latest offering on Monday for the California Fantasy-5/39. I went for it, and sent in the purchase order on Tuesday.

John in sunny and warm Escondido, California

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
        Member #9059
        November 26, 2004
        128 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

hosni,

I can't believe you paid $747.50 for a lotto system that for sure doesn't work, I think is marketing..

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

hosni's avatar - hosni
          Escondido, CA
          United States
          Member #70
          December 31, 2001
          12790 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

hosni,

I can't believe you paid $747.50 for a lotto system that for sure doesn't work, I think is marketing..

Yo HD, I am just a curious type person. Yes I paid $747.50 with a credit card. What else will I do with my Social Security pension? Lottery is one of my hobbies, besides gardening and Amateur Radio.

John, W6OWU in very warm Escondido, California

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
            Member #9059
            November 26, 2004
            128 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hosni,

You could send me that money and I will give you better bets!!

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2005, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Hosni: If it really turns out to be a winning system you have my congradulations on your wins in advance.

However, if it turns out to be a book of wheel lines and you can sum up the strategy in ten words or less, I'd appreciate a P.M.  BobP

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2005, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Many of his systems cost $30-60 dollar.

I can't imagine a system is worth $ 747 unless it is able to hit second prizes very often.

hosni's avatar - hosni
                  Escondido, CA
                  United States
                  Member #70
                  December 31, 2001
                  12790 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2005, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hosni: If it really turns out to be a winning system you have my congradulations on your wins in advance.

However, if it turns out to be a book of wheel lines and you can sum up the strategy in ten words or less, I'd appreciate a P.M.  BobP

Hey BP, From what I get from the promo sheet he sent out, there will be no Charts to follow or playing around with colored markers. I think this one will be easy to operate. He promises at least 3 Fantasy-5 jackpots. If you are familiar with his MasterCash Redlist and Winmaster programs for Pick-3, then the Pick-5 system may be somewhat similar.

Ga
                    United States
                    Member #4378
                    April 17, 2004
                    136 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Hey BP, From what I get from the promo sheet he sent out, there will be no Charts to follow or playing around with colored markers. I think this one will be easy to operate. He promises at least 3 Fantasy-5 jackpots. If you are familiar with his MasterCash Redlist and Winmaster programs for Pick-3, then the Pick-5 system may be somewhat similar.

Hey John, You said "He promises at least 3 Fantasy-5 jackpots." In whose lifetime? or better yet, does he give you back your money if you don't get 3 fantasy-5 jackpots?

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I am familiar with the Mastercash Redlist and am sorry to say such a list is total BS.  Any time you are following steps such as adding numbers together to create a code to look up your numbers to play from a list, it is a static system based on either past history of something, sections of a wheel(s), or just random generated numbers.  There is no way to connect such a system to the future lotto event.  Funny thing is, it will have some wins at roughly house odds if put together properly. 

Usually what Steve says is true, there is just a fly in the soup you haven't realized until you carefully compare the system to the ad and realize how you were misdirected under the guise of not giving away the secret in the ad.  I mean, why does Steve need to sell his systems especially when so many have already been the best ever to break the code according to his description.  If I were selling systems I'd be a little more careful about saying each one is the only one you'll ever need from here on only to send another with the same claims the next month.  Something of a disconnect there.  BobP

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2005, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Someone's got to be the most expensive. I think I'll try to out cost him for the number one spot ...at least until he hears about it. Yes...... that's it.

My system now cost        $25,000.00 + Tax  .....(yes + plus tax too)

*  Top that one Steve Player !

** Void where prohibited by common sense ,ethics....or any sort of principles. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                          Carters Lake, Ga.
                          United States
                          Member #5313
                          June 29, 2004
                          1065 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2005, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I think I will take one of your's Windy, It only cost a little more to go first class.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            White Lake,Mi
                            United States
                            Member #1495
                            May 12, 2003
                            5546 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2005, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I purchased that mastercrap redlist 2 years ago ...what a pile of you know what...that is why I chose brown for the lettering...what and play I think 13 numbers, that never came....I back tested it even for like 12-18 months what a joke....some of his other stuff is ok but I am sure not gonna shell out that kind of coin and less it DOES come with some kind of guarantee...by the way I just used that to start a fire not too long ago...the worst I have ever got ripped off...still fuming over that one..in case you didn't noticed...lol

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                              Clarkston, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #76
                              January 6, 2002
                              8528 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2005, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Hosni, you never got back to us about the Prime-Line....now I know you will tell us the truth............................is it all it's caked out to be?

Sandy