Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anyone Heard of This System??

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 12 years ago by lottolove.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Amarillo/Austin
United States
Member #1424
April 25, 2003
696 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2005, 12:35 am - IP Logged

The best way to use Prime Line is to use the three lines to find key numbers.  For example, if the line goes from 9 to 7, chances are it will go back to 8 or 9.  Take 8 or 9, make a nine-number wheel wheel and play the 49 results times 6 for $294 to win $500 or $900 on .  Take the 7 and throw it out.  Chances are it will not repeat. 

This is a very good strategy with Prime Line.  Trying to win on the cheap is not a wise investment.  A percentage profit can be achieved much more often.  The key is to experiment with it and don't expect it to do things that are nearly impossible.

Orangeman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

The test of any system is its number of wins.  When ever any one has run a test on LP open to the view of all members, no system has ever done any better than an equal amount of randomly chosen combinations over the same period of time.  It has only been when the tests were done else where and only their results reported here that they have done better.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2005, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

$747 for a lottery system?  You've got to be joking.  Members, watch out for scams and those who may benefit by promoting those scams.

It's happened here before and I was duped once but never again.  I will play my own picks and take my own losses (minus $747.50).  To rip off fellow lottery players because one can't win the lottery themselves and profit legitimately is a "moral crime".

As has been pointed out numerous times, if the product was so good, it would not be for sale and the seller of such would be shopping for their own island not unwitting lottery players.

P's me off big time.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

lottobrain's avatar - box
        Smyrna, DE
        United States
        Member #10074
        January 1, 2005
        125 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2005, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

There are about as many pick 3 systems around as there are pick 3 numbers I suppose.  We all have out own ways of playing, mixing in ideas from others, etc.  And all of these systems work sometimes.  I recently read somewhere in an LP post where one member had purchased some of Steve Player's systems and found them not to be so useful in original form so he altered his strategy so make them workable.  I have also purchased several of his systems quite a number of years ago....the least expensive ones.......$30....$40.  Back then he had a few that were in the $400-$500 range.  I was tempted to buy one of his schemes once that cost $100 a year. He advertised it as one of his best systems. He would send you 10 numbers each month to play straight only. I never succumbed to the temptation until he offered it for a 3 month deal for $20.  That I was willing to invest. When the numbers came, I soon figured out how the thing worked and was able to do it myself from then on. One lucky move came when I did my own study of the numbers and figured out what was due moreso than his suggestions and hit straight on the next draw on the Sunday night before his new numbers set arrived in the mail the next day with my numbers in the mix. It wasn't a bad idea and I have used it over the years from time to time to make some straight hits. There was a time though that it seemed to take forever to hit and that is the way of all systems.....a sticking point always shows up somewhere and if we hang with it, we lose money.  Money management is one of the hardest things to learn as I know.....still trying!  I recently found one of his old systems in a box in the closet and began to work with it with some new ideas. Hoping that it might turn into a workable system for a few $ per draw.  Lottobrain

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2005, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

what system of Steve Player did you use, LottoBrain that you made work?

Curious as to what one because I have a few (back in the old days when I was younger and stupider).........

Sandy

Smyrna, DE
            United States
            Member #10074
            January 1, 2005
            125 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2005, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Sandy K:  I believe it was the CASHMAX system.  It was a long time ago now, but the description of this system in his catalog seems to fit the money spending idea....needing a $300 bankroll in order to play for a month at the rate of $10 a day.  Back in those days, states only had one draw a day and Steve Player always based his systems play on $1 bets. One could also only play .50 cents str. and need only $150 for the month at that time. But in todays world, the $300 would be needed just to play at .50cts str.  The whole idea was based on overdue pairs in str form, either from the front , back or split pairs (1 digit on the front and the other from the back). You then played every digit with that pair for 10 str plays per draw.  Of course a cheaper way would be just to play a $1 on the overdue pair or maybe $2. Later one could increase the bet amount if they are winning.  I used to just play the overdue pair for $5 on one ticket in Maryland where I was at the time to save on tickets and make the sales transaction go faster. The result was the same.....$250 if the pair hit in the overdue position.  Lottobrain

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31369 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:13 am - IP Logged

SK, Just checked Dr. Zid system production for CA this noon, and another Straight hit with 273. Now I know for sure, I don't need Prime-Line.

System ZID - PICK 3 Straight Wheeling

Date: Fri May 20 15:17:39 PDT 2005

Draw entries: 30

073 959 845 372 289 674 055 633 229 947

453 392 397 830 122 036 893 779 734 080

448 274 676 091 211 273 655 184 072 813

Hot/Cold Selections

Pos. 1: Hot# 2(20) Cold# 1(5)

Pos. 2: Hot# 2(37) Cold# 1(6)

Pos. 3: Hot# 2(23) Cold# 1(8)

Filter Settings

Hot/Cold: CCC CCH CHH HHH

High/Low: HHH HHL HLL LLL

Odd/Even: OOO OOE OEE EEE

Num.Type: Singles

Playing Suggestions: 21

568 068 563 578 063 078 268 538 562 573

038 062 073 263 278 572 072 238 273 532

El-Ho in very warm and sunny Escondido, California

and it had ga. 468 str. tonight

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2005, 8:58 am - IP Logged

well it hit 501 straight in CA again..........and emily, you say it is working in GA also...how many draws input Emily........?????

Lottobrain...thank you for answering....question to you is...what is considered the overdue pair........the longest out pairs?  If it the longest out pairs....it is like the Omega3 system of his..............thing is with that system...you are counting on cold pairs and sometimes those don't come in for ages.

Sandy

Smyrna, DE
                  United States
                  Member #10074
                  January 1, 2005
                  125 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Sandy K:  It was based on finding the most overdue pairs in straight form. Since there are 100 front pairs.....00*-99*, 100 back pairs same way and 100 split pairs 0*0, 9*9, you would have to track all three groups to find the most overdue in each category to know what were the MOST overdue.  As I recall some of these might go as long as 3 years before hitting, so it could take awhile to hit one.  They were talking here at LP just a few days ago how long it had been for the 49 pair to hit in either the day draw or the night draw in just boxed form. I believe it finally hit a few draws ago.  I had also tried that Steve Player system back around 1991 where I found the overdue pairs in boxed form and then combo the most overdue with every digit. I was playing $1 combo which runs $27 a draw for the longest. I was up to about $700 invested before it hit, so I lost money. With straight pair method, one doesn't have to play all 10 digits with the pair to win $250 to start with, but could play just .50 or $1 on the pair and maybe track 4 or 5 of them to avoid getting to deep in, but of course the winnings are 10xs less than a 3 digit str.  Of course most states don't have the setup where one can play the 0*0 type of split pair by itself. If your most overdue pair was this type, you would be forced to repllace the "*" with all 10 digits and play 10 numbers to try to hit. Virginia is one statae that allows all 3 types of pair play. Most of Steve Players systems involve looking for the coldest ideas. I began to change my thinking several years ago to where I now try to find the hotter things to look for and not get locked in to tracking something forever. I plan my numbers based on the 13 draws from the previous week and play my new set for the next week. At the end of the week , I start over with my evaluation and make changes. Sometimes a number I had and drop, comes right out the next draw, and that is frustrating, but I avoid the long waits which probably saves me money in the long run.  I downloaded the Zid system a few days ago and have been experimenting with it, but have not come to any conclusions yet.  Hope this helps, Lottobrain

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                    Member #9059
                    November 26, 2004
                    128 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

hosni,

After re-evaluation of your system, there is still time to get your money back, reason: the system never comes to you , you have to wait 2 or more weeks for "marketing papers" to sign, you know that no system works forever (remember 747.50 is too much in my opinion, I heard your reasons (hobby) and I respected), and I'm sure this system is a scam, there is still time..

Regards 

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31369 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

well it hit 501 straight in CA again..........and emily, you say it is working in GA also...how many draws input Emily........?????

Lottobrain...thank you for answering....question to you is...what is considered the overdue pair........the longest out pairs?  If it the longest out pairs....it is like the Omega3 system of his..............thing is with that system...you are counting on cold pairs and sometimes those don't come in for ages.

s - i use what hosni suggested    input 30  all filters  2 hot 1 cold

love to nibble those micey feet.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #543
                        August 6, 2002
                        92 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I too received an "invitation" for Steve Players  GEO Matrix System for the Ohio Rolling Cash 5  but, it  stated " the regular price for the Pick 5/ GEO Matrix system is $1,495.00. This special half price offer requires that  you inform us of any First Prize Jackpots that you win and allow us to use your name in our future promotions. This special invitation offer is open to Ohio 5/39 Rolling Cash-5 players only."  At first I thought he was singling Ohio out  but, now from what I see I am very glad I did not go with my first stupid intentions and order the system, who knows how many people in different states received that same letter. In the past I have bought several of Players systems and have spent alot of $$ doing so, I will never again buy anything  from him , at this point I haven't won one thin dime from any systems that I bought, from him. I can only wish him the best of luck. He makes all his systems sound like it is really too good to be true, and you know what they say about that!    Just my experiences with the "Player"    Sky

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2005, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Sky,

Had you bought Steve's $1,495 system for Ohio Rolling Cash 5, you would have won at least $1 back.  With overall odds of 1:9, it's hard not to win a dollar back if you're willing to spend $20 on tickets.  I played the 5 lines I posted in the prediction section yesterday and got back $1 for $5 spent using my own RNG system.  If I ever win the jackpot, maybe I'll write Steve and offer to sell him the rights to use my name for $10K.  He should make a similar offer to the people who buy his system.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

hosni,

After re-evaluation of your system, there is still time to get your money back, reason: the system never comes to you , you have to wait 2 or more weeks for "marketing papers" to sign, you know that no system works forever (remember 747.50 is too much in my opinion, I heard your reasons (hobby) and I respected), and I'm sure this system is a scam, there is still time..

Regards 

hosni posted he had to sign some non disclosure papers before he could receive the system package, so if the system turns out to be BS he may have a legal obligation not to disclose it.  Besides, who would want everyone here at lottery post to know they paid $750 for a piece of crap?

RJOh

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3106 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2005, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I too received an "invitation" for Steve Players  GEO Matrix System for the Ohio Rolling Cash 5  but, it  stated " the regular price for the Pick 5/ GEO Matrix system is $1,495.00. This special half price offer requires that  you inform us of any First Prize Jackpots that you win and allow us to use your name in our future promotions. This special invitation offer is open to Ohio 5/39 Rolling Cash-5 players only."  At first I thought he was singling Ohio out  but, now from what I see I am very glad I did not go with my first stupid intentions and order the system, who knows how many people in different states received that same letter. In the past I have bought several of Players systems and have spent alot of $$ doing so, I will never again buy anything  from him , at this point I haven't won one thin dime from any systems that I bought, from him. I can only wish him the best of luck. He makes all his systems sound like it is really too good to be true, and you know what they say about that!    Just my experiences with the "Player"    Sky

If the system is game specific every state likely gets numbers based on their game size, like a  wheel broken down into sub-sections for playing.  Some of Steve's systems can be the size of a phone book full of combinations, the prize winning combination is in there for most or all draws, but you'll find it is just as elusive as picking it without a system. 

Anyone happen to know what Steve Ledoux's system is based on in like ten words or less?  BobP