Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting lottery numbers by hocus pocus

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2005, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Actually from my studies "WE" all have "special abilities" but most people aren't aware of them like people who practice/study the Metaphysical.And as far as using these abilities for others or for yourself from what I understand it doesn't matter if you decide to use them "just for yourself" as long as your intent isn't negative like winning a lot of money so you can buy weapons to take over the country or blow up the company that fired you as revenge or anything that would cause harm to others.If you want to use your abilities too win just so you can sit back and enjoy life without having too work that's fine your not hurting anyone,or spend time with family and friends something you may not currently be able to do as often as you like due too your work schedule.We are all SPIRITUAL brothers and sisters our personal desires are just as important as the desires of others even those who are less fortunate but each persons individual life is a seperate experience so deciding to help others is a CHOICE not necessarily a REQUIREMENT in order to have good things come into your life.Books on Spirituality,Divination and the Metaphysical always comment on this in one way or another your intentions are all that matters it's okay too do for yourself  we pretty much do that now, it is possible too do both help yourself and help others as well.

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

No argument from me on that, Pick 4 Master.  Except that I might disagree with the premise that negative intent won't stand as a barricade against use of anything a human being capable of to produce results.  I'd guess a person who wants to do the things you suggest could succeed at doing it, could probably create a lot of havoc in doing so.

The negative activities we all commit, either intentionally, or unintentionally, all stack up elsewhere and (I believe) have a severe personal cost we wouldn't like if we knew what it is.  But I honestly don't believe there's anything that would keep someone who intends such things from dreaming a set of winning numbers.  My impression is that things of that sort aren't excluded from the human experience, spiritual or physical.

One example that comes to mind is the reliance Adolph Hitler placed on various augers and other 'metaphysical' methods of predicting the short-term outcomes of the overall seriously negative intentions.  But the same's also true of an awfully lot of practicioners of the darker side of things throughout history.

But that's just my take on it.

Four 4 Me:

Thanks for more useful, helpful insights on your techniques.  I'm grateful for your posts.

Jack

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

You may have misunderstood something I said because I agree with you that NEGATIVE intent WILL BLOCK you from having SUCCESS you must have a POSITIVE intent of your actions in order for them to materialise what you desire.The only thing I was trying to clear up was New Club saying that your intent has to be for others not yourself,because you can do for yourself alone or you can do both do for others and yourself.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm probably just not being clear and succinct.  You and I differ on this aspect of things, I gather.  I have no doubt (though my lack of doubt frequently doesn't translate as my being right) that positive and negative intent aren't factors in the equation insofar as producing results.  They're certainly important, thinks I, that importance isn't manifested in success and/or failure where the specific project is concerned.

It's not important that we agree.  You might be correct and I might be dead wrong, or it might be the other way around.  Which ever way it is doesn't depend on our agreeing on it.  And I promise not to think less of you for seeing reality in a different way than I do, right or wrong.

We all have a lot to learn in these matters and the universe is pesky about being stingy with the facts.

Best to you,

Jack

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

My apologies "Rip Snorter" I just re-read your post and misunderstood what you were saying you believe that NEGATIVE intent won't stand in the way where I was stating that it would and now that I think about it I have read where people that use Voodoo,Santeria or other somewhat negative practices were able to get the results they desired whether it be money or matters pertaining to there personal life.So I stand corrected the things I stated were just GUIDELINES from the books I read that said POSITIVE intentions should be your goal when using them or else the consequences of using NEGATIVE could come back on you later on.But you are correct that having NEGATIVE intentions won't necessarily keep you from achieving what it is you desire especially if that desire is STRONG.