Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Amazing

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Richland/Pennsylvania
United States
Member #8180
October 26, 2004
176 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2005, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Last night after reading in the mystical forum, numbers were flying through my head..I decided to get out of bed and write down numbers faster than I could think...32 numbers on the page I looked them over and circled all the matches...918,189,198...The only 3 number match in those numbers..In the morning I forgot about these numbers and after work  checked the mid day...And OMG 981 straight mid day..Just a matter of luck or maybe there is more to it??

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

whenever that happens again,play the numbers...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2005, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

If it had been a matter of luck, you would have played those numbers and won some money. 

As it turns out it just another case of "I should have" which happens a lot after the drawings and everyone know what they should have played.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
        mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Rich, You were intuiting numbers, dude!  Congratulations!  Psychic vibes come in at all times and from all directions!  One of these days you will get them on target and win!!  Good going!

LuckyFox

Michigan
          United States
          Member #15460
          May 15, 2005
          131 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

today i saw the number 606 on something i cant remember what ... i was at milan speedway, watching drag racers =P

doubles have been hot maybe i will play this tomorrow midday MI

"A fool and his money are soon to part"

well at least i will have fun doing it

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31369 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2005, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Rich, You were intuiting numbers, dude!  Congratulations!  Psychic vibes come in at all times and from all directions!  One of these days you will get them on target and win!!  Good going!

LuckyFox

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2005, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Seems to me you're chugging down the right track, Rich.  All you need is to start writing them down and buying tickets.

Jack

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

The trouble with writing things down as they happen is the writing stays the same even if the facts are remembered differently later.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

The trouble with writing things down as they happen is the writing stays the same even if the facts are remembered differently later.

RJOh

RJOH:

Key phrase:  "trouble with writing things down as they happen".

Seems to me that's the advantage. 

But I'm naturally a sort of pollyanna when it comes to recognizing sarcasm.

Why bother coming on a thread, amigo, to suggest this person (or anyone else) is lying or mis-remembering events they relate here?  Everyone's aware such things as flawed memory happen, but you're no better qualified to judge which is which than any other poster. 

If this guy's not remembering what goes on in his own life correctly it's not for me to ferret out the truth, and it's not for you, either.  I can recall some of you posts dripping with innuendo concerning a guy named Big Loooser a while back, and I never noticed you doing any apologizing when he forced you and a lot of others to eat their words.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31369 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

rjoh - you must be a pill to live with   

love to nibble those micey feet.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Jack,

What ever happened to Bigloooser?  I did apologize when he posted the number of times he had won big in the past.  It just that after reading similar stories posted so many times, I keep looking for someone to post some proof, but to each his own.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2005, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

RJOH:

Seems to me a good policy might be to believe with enthusiasm, when you manage to find something to believe, and disbelieve silently unless you have some sound evidence besides your own predispositions for disbelief, and some cause to believe the other posters here don't know enough to make their own judgements.

I suspect you're probably a fairly nice guy in real life, but on the board you come across as a man who needs to learn some manners.  I doubt that's what you intend, so mending your ways can't hurt.  But if it is what you intend, maybe you ought to mend them anyway.

Jack

Richland/Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #8180
                          October 26, 2004
                          176 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I was just amazed to see that happened without thinking what to write..I will try again and see what happens...and play the matches...Who knows,maybe I will make a few bucks..:o)

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2005, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Might be you will.  I hope you do.

You might also consider using some of the techniques Four4me posted on the thread about predicting numbers by hocus pocus.  Those methods seem to rhyme fairly well with a lot of things that show up in various other areas of this sort.

You might also consider trying some affirmations such as writing down your intentions to have the numbers pop into your head and remembering them, say, 15 times a day.  That method of doing things comes highly recommended in Silva, Stuart Wilde, Brennan, Ophiel and a lot of more general esoteric practices.  Works well for a lot of things.

Good luck.

Jack

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Jack,

What ever happened to Bigloooser?  I did apologize when he posted the number of times he had won big in the past.  It just that after reading similar stories posted so many times, I keep looking for someone to post some proof, but to each his own.

RJOh

I don't know what happened to BL.... I suspect he won some bucks and decided he had nothing to gain by wasting his time here, demonstrating what he could do and taking flak from everyone, wanting him to re-demonstrate every draw.  So far as I can see he didn't have anything to gain here... he knew what he needed to know better than any of the rest of us and wouldn't achieve anything by telling everyone.

I suspect BL's a young man.  Being young, you and I ought to remember, has the advantage of the potential of growing up some, discovering there's not much satisfaction in having to prove ones self.

I can't imagine why anyone would care enough to feel the need to prove himself to me, nor to you.  Either he's got it, or he doesn't, but you and I aren't paying for what he has to teach, if anything, and mostly we aren't even listening.

This board's a good place to learn a lot, if that's what a person's here for.  It's also a gratifying place to discuss things while we try to learn, to understand.  But it's not a place where anyone is going to get a lot of admirers, win or lose, if that's what he's looking for.  Not even by proving fairly conclusively, consistently and repeatedly that you don't believe in a damned thing.

Jack