Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Amazing

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

rj,

since i have not been following the deal with big looser, i have no clue as to whether you had prematurely jumped the gun on him.

but this i do know,  you are an excellant addition to the lottery post police department.  your "patrol" at LP helps to keep people honest, and also helps people make more informed decisions before reaching into thier wallets.

and thats a good thing.

God knows we need some levity at this place given the desperation level in here.  people lose thier sensibilities sometimes because they are so desperate for financial gain,  they will believe just about anybody or anything.  at least you cause them some pause.      .....and thats a good thing (x2)

so keep it up.

20/20

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2005, 1:58 am - IP Logged

RJOh always gives me a good laugh, and always conducts himself in a very calm, deliberate manner.  Maybe an acquired taste, but LP would not be the same without him.  Don't change.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Last night after reading in the mystical forum, numbers were flying through my head..I decided to get out of bed and write down numbers faster than I could think...32 numbers on the page I looked them over and circled all the matches...918,189,198...The only 3 number match in those numbers..In the morning I forgot about these numbers and after work  checked the mid day...And OMG 981 straight mid day..Just a matter of luck or maybe there is more to it??

There you have it, Rich.  Keep posting, even if you have to put up with a sneer or two from the department of disbelief.  It don't mean nuthun.

Jack

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20124 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged

RJOh always gives me a good laugh, and always conducts himself in a very calm, deliberate manner.  Maybe an acquired taste, but LP would not be the same without him.  Don't change.

Rjoh,

I too, get a good laugh from your wit and humor. Your style of comments are always a welcomed addition on the forum. Stay as you are....! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2005, 9:39 am - IP Logged

RJOH:

I really wasn't trying to start a straw-vote on this guy's thread here on the mystical forum, to establish whether lots and lots of people enjoy your style or find you a smug pedant.  Maybe someone can start a poll up on Lottery Forum and get something formal going.

I never, not once doubted you were going to continue being what you are as a result of anything I've mentioned here.  By all means, remain as you are.  Please don't change.

Jack

Richland/Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #8180
            October 26, 2004
            176 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

No one was cutting on my thread..To each his own..You all need to chill and grow up a little bit...Best thing to do is keep your negative opinions to yourselfs and allow these people to share their beliefs on the MYSTICAL forums without chopping up the thread

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

A worthy goal, rich.  I hope it happens.

Jack