Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

awesome program for pick 3 analysis

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by flaboi.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
flaboi's avatar - peace
miami
United States
Member #15147
May 10, 2005
59 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2005, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

What program would yall recommend then for analysis thats user friendly and good?

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
    Minnesota
    United States
    Member #13028
    March 28, 2005
    870 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Flaboi,

For Pick 3, I have been using Destiny's +++/--- and pairs chart elimination method and have been pretty successful.  It predicted last night's Daily 3 in MN and I ended up $500.00 richer because of it.  I played 5 numbers straight for $5.00 and hit on 315.

The deal with Pick 3's is that you really have to know your State's Pick 3 trends.  That way, you can eliminate numbers from groups of 50 to 100 numbers or more.  For example, most numbers that show up in MN Daily 3 have either shown up 0 or 1 time in the last 1000 draws.  Also in MN, a number in the 300's, 800's or 0's (i.e. 056) will show up once a week.  Just with these two facts, you have narrowed your field down to 100 to 150 numbers every week.  That's what you have to do.  Look at your State's trends, widdle the numbers down to 100 to 150 every week and then use a system to eliminate.

Good Luck,

Atomic Dog

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

flaboi's avatar - peace
      miami
      United States
      Member #15147
      May 10, 2005
      59 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2005, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on getting those 500 dollars.. i'll check out Destiny's chart out.. I really do think cash3 is not user friendly as well... But what i like about it, is that it's simple and to the point.. The same reason i like mm and whildwheel3.. Those are the programs that work the best..

Well i'm still looking for a program thats user friendly and simple to the point..haha.. If anyone would like to share anything please do.. I'll be sharing a site soon with a lot of software and articles on lotto..