Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

about lotteryprofit

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #16466
May 31, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2005, 5:04 am - IP Logged

it says you will earn $1889 every week. and its also 100% money back garanteed. is it a scam?do anyone here know anything about it?

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

it says you will earn $1889 every week. and its also 100% money back garanteed. is it a scam?do anyone here know anything about it?

Never heard of it. But if those are the claims they are making for it, you can bet your last buck that it's a scam.  There is no such thing as those kind of guarantees. If there was a system like that, the creators of it would merely play it themselves and become filty rich. Instead of filthy rich, most people that promote like this are merely filthy.

Remember "the proof is in the pudding".  If this system is so wonderful, then I'm sure they wouldn't be adverse to providing some free demo combinations for you to play. If they are afraid of doing that, then their system is suspect.

Badger

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2005, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it. But if those are the claims they are making for it, you can bet your last buck that it's a scam.  There is no such thing as those kind of guarantees. If there was a system like that, the creators of it would merely play it themselves and become filty rich. Instead of filthy rich, most people that promote like this are merely filthy.

Remember "the proof is in the pudding".  If this system is so wonderful, then I'm sure they wouldn't be adverse to providing some free demo combinations for you to play. If they are afraid of doing that, then their system is suspect.

Badger

I agree with you Badger

If some one wrote such a program, they would be making a bundle playing the numbers, why would they want to go and market the money tree...

Doesn't make sense to me.. 

It just wont live up to what they promised or they would be using it themselves..

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

It's a scam.   Avoid at all costs.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Amarillo/Austin
          United States
          Member #1424
          April 25, 2003
          696 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Good point!  If it is such a good opportunity, why aren't they taking advantage of it themselves?

Orangeman

Poway CA (San Diego County)
            United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2005, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

There is an old saying "The only sure way to make money at the lottery is to sell a book or software that tells how to make money at the lottery".  That still holds true today!

lottobrain's avatar - box
              Smyrna, DE
              United States
              Member #10074
              January 1, 2005
              125 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2005, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

All of this reminds of the Steve Player promises...or speculations of winning $300,000, $500,000, $1,000,000 a year playing pick 3 with some of his systems. The thought that comes to mind is that with those kind of promises and all of us using such a system, I don't think state lotteries could afford to keep the pick 3 games going.  If I had such a system myself, I don't think I could be that greedy for a lot of reasons.  One would have to worry about the IRS at some point. Just trying to cash all of the winning tickets at the local retailers would be time consuming and difficult in itself. And if you went to the lottery office to do it, they would probably end up turning you in to the IRS.  I just like having the hope that I might come up with something someday that lets me make a profit with my pick 3 play. They wouldn't miss $5,000-$10,000 a year spread out, and maybe uncle wouldn't have to know!  Lottobrain

United States
                Member #986
                January 5, 2003
                280 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Wonder how many thousands of dollars were saved not buying these guarantee systems just because people are members of or visited Todd' site.  I know there are over 16,500 members but how many guests come here.  Any idea on the guests Todd?

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #1303
                  March 27, 2003
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2005, 7:44 am - IP Logged

All of this reminds of the Steve Player promises...or speculations of winning $300,000, $500,000, $1,000,000 a year playing pick 3 with some of his systems. The thought that comes to mind is that with those kind of promises and all of us using such a system, I don't think state lotteries could afford to keep the pick 3 games going.  If I had such a system myself, I don't think I could be that greedy for a lot of reasons.  One would have to worry about the IRS at some point. Just trying to cash all of the winning tickets at the local retailers would be time consuming and difficult in itself. And if you went to the lottery office to do it, they would probably end up turning you in to the IRS.  I just like having the hope that I might come up with something someday that lets me make a profit with my pick 3 play. They wouldn't miss $5,000-$10,000 a year spread out, and maybe uncle wouldn't have to know!  Lottobrain

Exactly, No one will ever get rich off Pick 3 or Pick 4. By "rich" I mean able to retire, and live well. But the scenario you suggest is exactly the kind of thing that would work.....if any of us can ever come up with anything that works that consistently over the long run.

============

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #1303
                    March 27, 2003
                    1508 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2005, 7:48 am - IP Logged

the link is this. can you guys check it out?i dont know if this a system or a mlm. http://www.lotteryprofit.com

Looks to me like the guy is trying to sell his book.  I'd wait for it to show up in your local library.

============

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2005, 8:33 am - IP Logged

curiousnick,

Since you posted the link after we told you all this,  makes me suspect of whether you are connected with "lottery profit"...................you come on here new and ask about something.................we say to avoid it...........and then you still post a link to it...............something kinda smells here..................you might want to move on...we ain't buying it.

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2005, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I think you're right Sandy.  "curiousnick" is most likely posting his garbage link here after getting booted off Google's AdWords program, and he was looking for a new way to peddle his scam site.  He can take his curiosity elsewhere.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5893 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Sandy K,

That's what I would call " helping to watch Todd's back". A big WTG.

Carbob

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I will always watch Todd's back to the best of my ability.......he's the man......Wink and I am so thankful to him for this website.  I don't thank him enough....thank you, Todd.  Although I don't notice some of the changes you make right away, I do eventually notice them and thank you for them.

Sandy

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png
                              GA USA
                              United States
                              Member #3977
                              March 9, 2004
                              364 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2005, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I will always watch Todd's back to the best of my ability.......he's the man......Wink and I am so thankful to him for this website.  I don't thank him enough....thank you, Todd.  Although I don't notice some of the changes you make right away, I do eventually notice them and thank you for them.

I Agree!    I Agree!  I Agree!                Todd U R THE Man!!!!