Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honest Lotto System

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Mouche.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Joliesj's avatar - green fey.png
Houston
United States
Member #16932
June 7, 2005
49 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2005, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Anybody ever heard or used this before? If so, what are your opinions or warnings about it?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

It is standard in the lottery community to trash Ken Silver and his system.
    Anyone thinking it's a good system usually gets a trashing as well.

I've won a lot of 5th and 4th prizes with it, but no higher prizes.
    The problem is how long will I have to play to get a 3rd prize or better?

Turkey
      Member #17005
      June 9, 2005
      4 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

sofware is only a tool,

Can't totally rely on the software  !

United States
        Member #5453
        July 5, 2004
        135 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

i take back every thing i said in favor of this honest system . if the system was so honest like it says why is there no proper proof of winner lotto information like Gail Howard (newpaper clips, copy of checks, the winner pics) .no dates supporting the winner , for me to check if they are real people

i just read the winner web page on his site ( Smash) it looks suspect

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
          Norfolk , Va
          United States
          Member #4541
          May 2, 2004
          25100 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Dont know about that System but to me anything that has Honest in front of it is the same as someone telling me "trust me" I get highly suspicious.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

lol......Blackie you are like me....when someone says, "trust me" to me my antennae go up big time.

I once took another job with another Broker, who said "trust me, this is the move of your life. You will make more with my company." 

Well, he was wrong......and I was wrong for believing "trust me". "The grass is not always greener".  Loyalty and hard work are the keys to success as far as I am concerned although loyalty is taking a back seat nowadays by both companies and workers......that is a real shame......I lost a very good employer by my greed and I learned an important lesson in the process.

Sandy

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
              Norfolk , Va
              United States
              Member #4541
              May 2, 2004
              25100 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2005, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Glad you agree with me on the "trust me " thing Sandy. Anyone says it to me , I kind of hear 'Dont trust me " Same with the word Honest .

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2005, 7:18 am - IP Logged

I've bought his system, and I can truly say it is as good as if you had boght 100-200 quck picks. In theory you could hit the big one, if you play long enogh, but how long?

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                  Member #9059
                  November 26, 2004
                  128 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Hi pacattack05,

Honest Lotto system is  a waste of time in the short term or long term, it is a non optimized wheel for lotto with  very few hits of 3, 4 or 5. You'll never recover your investment with this type of wheel, and in the case you win Jackpot in the year 3500 you have to share it with 3000 people who also buyed same numbers.

This type of lotto system is dedicated to customers with no knowledge of odds and wheels and a great illusion to win lotto by magic.

It is the work of a good scam artist that likes your money.

Regards

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2005, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Yes hyperdimension, You nailed it right on the head.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23275 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2005, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Yes, thank you for putting it so well, Hyperdimension.  Maybe we should do a cut and paste of your answer every time some posts a message saying, "I found a system a sucker-born-every-minute.com, has anyone used it before?"

All of these "systems" are nothing more than someone taking another system and changing some of the wording in the description, and repackaging it with their own logo they whipped up in Photoshop.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I have the Honest Lotto System it's a total waste of time bought awhile back

Amsterdam
                          Netherlands
                          Member #17942
                          June 30, 2005
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2005, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I bought the "Honest" Lotto System in the beginning of April this year. I tried it on paper as of that date and also going back to 2001 with past drawings of the Dutch lottery (6/45). Occassionally, I had 3 and a single 4 correct over an extended period of time, but then I had to play 120 lines. It meant a substantial loss... So, it doesnt work in Holland, especially since it does not cover the bonus ball and the colour (which the Dutch lottery applies as well). I contacted Ken Silver and he replied that the system does not work backwards, which is of course ridiculous. Anyway, uptil now no winnings. I asked for my money back, but they said I had to wait until 4 July (3 months). I disagreed, and I sent him literally hundreds of e-mails, no reply at all ever since. I lodged a complaint about his company with E-consumer fraud, they have confirmed my complaint, but nothing has happened yet. BE WARNED, A SYSTEM OF COURSE CAN'T WORK, BUT KEN ADVERTISES IN BIG WORDS THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, WHICH HE THEN DOESN'T FOLLOW UP...

I was wondering if there is any other means of warning people of Ken Silver and his system and if there are any other institutions I could turn to. He really pissed me off.

Thank you!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1272 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I bought the "Honest" Lotto System in the beginning of April this year. I tried it on paper as of that date and also going back to 2001 with past drawings of the Dutch lottery (6/45). Occassionally, I had 3 and a single 4 correct over an extended period of time, but then I had to play 120 lines. It meant a substantial loss... So, it doesnt work in Holland, especially since it does not cover the bonus ball and the colour (which the Dutch lottery applies as well). I contacted Ken Silver and he replied that the system does not work backwards, which is of course ridiculous. Anyway, uptil now no winnings. I asked for my money back, but they said I had to wait until 4 July (3 months). I disagreed, and I sent him literally hundreds of e-mails, no reply at all ever since. I lodged a complaint about his company with E-consumer fraud, they have confirmed my complaint, but nothing has happened yet. BE WARNED, A SYSTEM OF COURSE CAN'T WORK, BUT KEN ADVERTISES IN BIG WORDS THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, WHICH HE THEN DOESN'T FOLLOW UP...

I was wondering if there is any other means of warning people of Ken Silver and his system and if there are any other institutions I could turn to. He really pissed me off.

Thank you!

You should complain to CLICKBANK as well.
                            It might help.

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I bought his system in 2001 it was about $35 or so if he did not honor his money back guarantee I would keep sending him e-mails and continue warning as many players as you can that might be interested in his worthless system.In fact why don't you set up a temporary "WebPage" expressing your distrust of him and his system too warn anyone that might be considering a purchase.If he won't give back your money atleast you can try and hurt his sales in some way other than that the only other option is too go to Canada and approach him personally on the matter if it means that much too you.(I believe he lives in Canada but I could be wrong)