Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honest Lotto System

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Mouche.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Amsterdam
Netherlands
Member #17942
June 30, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind replies!

I will contact Clickbank and maybe I will make my own website, which will - preferably - pop up when you enter Ken Silver's site...

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

If you are interested in Lottery Systems the only 3 developers I would recommend are "Mr.z", "One To Won" and "Steve Player" anyone else is probably a waste of time.I have purchased from these system developers in the past and was completely satisfied,I buy there systems for ideas in developing my own number selection methods.If your interested I can recommend a system from them that would help increase your chances in the games.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31540 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

onetowon is so affordable - mr. z is good, too.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Amsterdam
        Netherlands
        Member #17942
        June 30, 2005
        25 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2005, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pick Master, never heard of these systems before. At which sites can I find them. I am surely interested.

Kind regards,

Mouche

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2005, 5:12 pm - IP Logged
            Amsterdam
            Netherlands
            Member #17942
            June 30, 2005
            25 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2005, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much pick master, I hope they work out!
            I'll keep you posted

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2005, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I can suggest the "BEST" ones too choose after you decide which system developer you want to purchase from,by the way what games do they have in Amsterdam (wonderful place went there in 1986-87)

Amsterdam
                Netherlands
                Member #17942
                June 30, 2005
                25 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2005, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi again,

The nice thing also about Amsterdam is that you can play 5 out of 6 out of 45. So I am trying this pick 5 system with the additional chance of having 6 numbers in my 26 nr. wheel (with one power nr.). Furthermore, you can also play 4 out of 6 (in both cases you avoid the bonus ball and the colour (an additional Dutch feature). Last, we have Lucky Day (10 out of 80, but you can go as low as 5). Difficult to predict I find, I won 200 Euro's once (8 out of 10). If you have any suggestions, I am welcome. What are you playing?

Kind regards,

Mouche

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2005, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

So your palying a 6/45 game and you get paid for hitting 5 numbers,I play a 5/36 game here in Miami,Florida along with the Pick-3, since you didn't mention Pick-3/4  games I guess you don't have them there.Now you say your using a 26 number wheel with 1 Power Number so you must be using Gail Howards Software "Advantage Plus" International version.How many combinations do you get? I also use her software but only for number analysis I don't use the Wheels in her program.Some of the Best software for wheeling numbers is "LottoHat","LottoPro2005", "Lottery Director" and "LS2004" these programs allow the player too apply filters for combination reduction.Power Number Wheels are okay but I find it difficult too select the "main" numbers too be used as  Power Numbers,I use too mess around with the "3 Power Number Wheel" but gave up on it after finding something much easier.We have a 6/53 game but a 6/45 game is "EASIER" to hit too bad we don't have a game format like yours that would be GREAT if we did.Do you have a Pick-5 game as well? "Lucky Day 10/80" sounds like the Keno games I've seen over here,What is your game of choice right now the 6/45 or 10/80?

Amsterdam
                    Netherlands
                    Member #17942
                    June 30, 2005
                    25 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2005, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi again, I play both 5/45 (can be considered a pick 5 game, with the additional advantage that you have 6 correct!) and 9 out of 80. I have GH's book, not her software. Since I have an iMac my download possibilities are limited. I have already checked Lottery Directory and Lotto Hat, very nice sites.

I want to stick to GH's wheel now. Indeed 3 power numbers is so difficult, one is hard enough! The last 2 times I lost in total 327 + 337 euro's, because I only had 3 resp. 2 numbers correct... incredible, because I have tried the 26 power number wheel many times on paper, and then I had most often the key number and 4-5-6 numbers correct! Even if you have 5 numbers correct without the key, it turned out that I would have won at least 500 euro! I am going to do it again next Saturday. With the substantial profits if you have the key correct, you can afford to win only 1 time out of 4/5 times. It is only unfortunate that it should be the first two times!

Furthermore, I play with iWinWeekly 22 free tickets, the drawings of which are used of the NY wednesday lottery (6/59). Sofar, only 3 numbers correct (3 free tickets). 6 wins 300,000, 5 wins 250 dollars...

Have you checked the Lotto Masta site as well? There is this guy Terry Fisher who is still working on a strategy for pick 5, which would cost 45 dollars, still waiting for that. The other thing I bought is from WinTrack a pick 5 system, but I need a table for 45, 49 and 50 (I can also play UK and Euromillions lottery), am still waiting for that. It simply contains a list of numbers, if for instance 6 is drawn you have to choose nr. 15 in the next drawing...

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2005, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

What I have now is a strategy that wheels 15 numbers in a Pick-5 game with 10-15 combinations generated for a possible "Jackpot" hit as long as your filters and numbers are correctly selected.For the Pick-6 I'm working on a strategy that wheels 18 numbers with 20 combinations generated for a possible "Jackpot" hit.My tools of choice are "GH Software","LottoHat" and "LS2004" I use Gail Howard and Lotto-Hat for Number and Filter analysis and use LS2004 to Wheel,apply Filters and generate my combinations.

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Yes I've seen the LottoMasta site pretty good stuff but now that I've been able too develop my own strategies for "less money" I just look for the Best software too implement them.

Amsterdam
                          Netherlands
                          Member #17942
                          June 30, 2005
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

You are pretty sophisticated, I only have Lotto Scorcerer for iMac. But, although very difficult in practice, the mathematical patterns do exist! Lotto Logix has some interesting articles (lottery concepts) on that. Important indicators are the bonus ball and the first 2 numbers and last number of the last drawing along with the 17 last ones (in Dutch lottery, approx. 90% are repeaters from the last 17 drawings...).

Check this for instance:

25 June : 15 - 24 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 37 (14)

2 July : 2 - 9 - 19 - 37 - 44 - 45 (33)

I had predicted only the 9 and 19 correctly. If you add 15 + 24 and deduct them from each other last digit is 9 in both instances. (14), 15 and 24 lead to 44 and 45. 31 and 32 to 2. Only 37 was a repeater for the 4th(!) time. I felt so stupid not having correctly predicted the 2, 44 and 45 of my 26 numbers.... With GH's wheel you get a very solid profit with 5 correct, even a nice profit without the power number... The pattern I had correct (I knew there would be 1 or 2 below 10 in view of the pattern of the last 17 draws).

It is still difficult of course, you can have the last digits correct, but you need the whole number of course... :)

Lisboa
                            Portugal
                            Member #18123
                            July 5, 2005
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

So,why do many people write to Ken Silver saying they´ve won all lot of money with the Honest Lotto System,is it all just a big lie or maybe the Honest Lotto System only works for some people,after all everybody chooses diferent numbers,right?Banana

Amsterdam
                              Netherlands
                              Member #17942
                              June 30, 2005
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2005, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi CD 32,

Yes, I guess. But the Dutch lotto also has often consecutive numbers, and in his sytem, there are very few of these. But the essence is that he advertises big with his money back guarantee and doesnt honor it!