Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To the JERK harassing tntea and defacing my web site...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Maverick.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23273 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

If one more negative thing is posted about tntea, or if you post one more thing at all EVER at Lottery Post, I will immediately report you to both your employer and the police.

At 1:45:15 PM Eastern Time (10:45:15 AM Pacific Time) you posted your harassing message to tntea from IP Address 130.76.96.19, which is registered to the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in Palo Alto, CA.

Then at 6:35:59 PM Eastern Time (3:35:59 PM Pacific Time) you posted your harassing message to tntea from IP Address 130.76.96.14, which is also registered to the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in Palo Alto, CA.

Now, since you're a computer nerd, you understand that through that information, plus some very simple information from my web server's weblogs, I can nail you to the wall with both your employer AND the police.  Your employer can easily tie your individual computer usage, by simply tying together who was allocated those IP addresses at those exact times.  You will be instantly nailed.

Also, because the information you are posting is damaging to my personal business, I will alert the FBI, as you are causing potential monetary damage to my company, and causing me to take employee resources to remove your defacing.

Also, since you're a computer nerd, you understand that the FBI takes these things very seriously these days, so in addition to getting fired, you will most likely be brought up on federal hacking charges.

I am absolutely serious, and I will absolutely follow through on this, as you have defaced my web site repeatedly.

This is your final warning.

P.S.  If you try some trick to login from a different IP range and post something about tntea here, I will report the above two incidences to Xerox Palo Alto, and I will place the phone call to your computer security group myself.  I will do everything in my power to make you stop.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I vote that 1 strike, that individual is out and that person is already past strike 2. Just my unsolicited -2 cents worth.

Sir Metro

Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

That's why I said never post anything again.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

that person must have a very boring life.chances are he is a very lonely person.

he also probably has a severe mental issue....
          tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

that person must have a very boring life.chances are he is a very lonely person.

he also probably has a severe mental issue....

unfortunately, he does have some mental issues.  I am not sure if his parents are fully aware of how severe these issues are with him..

Last I heard he was working at Bowing in Huntsville Al.. Not sure if that has anything to do with the plant in CA that Todd found..

He is a sick man who needs prayers and lots of help...  Thanks Todd for the help..

Sorry to others who had to read the sickness from this very ill person...

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23273 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

I am very sorry you have to deal with this, but trust me when I say that it is a very simple matter to combine the IP and time information and trace them back to the exact computer and person who posted the message.  His sickness will end when he gets arrested, fired, or both.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

In this particular case I would say, Go all the way Todd, that nonsense has gone on for way way way too long whoever that person is he or she needs punishment "it" needs to be reported and also to it's ISP and maybe that range of IPs blocked as extreme as that might be.

Is it the same jerk that has bothered TNTEA for a very long time ?

TNTEA needs to sue him or her, she needs to find out that person's name.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

In this particular case I would say, Go all the way Todd, that nonsense has gone on for way way way too long whoever that person is he or she needs punishment "it" needs to be reported and also to it's ISP and maybe that range of IPs blocked as extreme as that might be.

Is it the same jerk that has bothered TNTEA for a very long time ?

TNTEA needs to sue him or her, she needs to find out that person's name.

I know the person.  I know his name.  Going on 6 years I have been harrassed by this person.  He does not want to see me happy in anything in life.  I guess he can tell by the posts I post that I am happy doing the lottery. 

I am sure there are lots of posts that I didn't see that Todd deleted ahead of time.  When I come here , it is to help others nail numbers, not to look for what the sick man has to say.

Nothing he says can hurt me personally. It does bother me that you guys here at LP had to read his sickness.

It bothers me that no one has stepped up to get this man some help.  My husband and I have decided to call his parents tomorrow and let them know the extent of his illness and pray that they will get him some help..

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
                  North Dakota
                  United States
                  Member #13397
                  April 5, 2005
                  1623 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

TNtea is so nice and friendly to everyone here.  How could someone be so childish??  We love ya TNtea.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                    Yinzer Country, PA
                    United States
                    Member #4067
                    March 18, 2004
                    2741 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2005, 1:10 am - IP Logged

are you sure it isn't just goose?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8363 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2005, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Na the goose is cooked

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                        Member #2338
                        September 17, 2003
                        2063 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2005, 4:18 am - IP Logged

You might as well ask the isp for the records in case the person is using a proxy or compromised computer. They are hard to trace with out the router logs.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2005, 5:15 am - IP Logged

If he was on Alabama and now is calling from California, something might be going on as dvdiva says, he could be using a proxy server or something I don't know, is the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in Palo Alto, CA a proxy ?

How did he find you here at the Lottery Post Forum ? How did he know that it was you as TNTEA ? If he has something on your Pc calling out to him, then you need a firewall such as the free Zone Alarm by Zone Labs or some other and also the free SpyBot and also AdAware and maybe also XCleaner all of them are free to use forever, if there are keyloggers in your Pc one of them might find them, otherwise disable, turn off or get rid of Outlook Express from your Pc uninstall it and instead use an internet based email client not one that is on your Pc such as Outlook, but Hotmail or Msn mail or som e other free web based email client, because keyloggers could use Outlook Express to send reports of your Pc and internet activity to him or somebody else if you got any of those recording your keystrokes and or sending pictures of your screen.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                            Springfield,Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #14006
                            April 19, 2005
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2005, 7:18 am - IP Logged

If he was on Alabama and now is calling from California, something might be going on as dvdiva says, he could be using a proxy server or something I don't know, is the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in Palo Alto, CA a proxy ?

How did he find you here at the Lottery Post Forum ? How did he know that it was you as TNTEA ? If he has something on your Pc calling out to him, then you need a firewall such as the free Zone Alarm by Zone Labs or some other and also the free SpyBot and also AdAware and maybe also XCleaner all of them are free to use forever, if there are keyloggers in your Pc one of them might find them, otherwise disable, turn off or get rid of Outlook Express from your Pc uninstall it and instead use an internet based email client not one that is on your Pc such as Outlook, but Hotmail or Msn mail or som e other free web based email client, because keyloggers could use Outlook Express to send reports of your Pc and internet activity to him or somebody else if you got any of those recording your keystrokes and or sending pictures of your screen.

Good luck.

Whoa...This is crazy...

I had no idea this was going on...  I agree with ya TNplayer.. We love ya TnTea....

This person is obviously a very sick person whoever they are. I think they need a good ole Tennessee ass whooping...:)

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
                              Member #14188
                              April 22, 2005
                              21 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2005, 9:43 am - IP Logged
                              While I have been watching the balls bounce, has something
                              interesting been taking place??