Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To the JERK harassing tntea and defacing my web site...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Maverick.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged

If he was on Alabama and now is calling from California, something might be going on as dvdiva says, he could be using a proxy server or something I don't know, is the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in Palo Alto, CA a proxy ?

How did he find you here at the Lottery Post Forum ? How did he know that it was you as TNTEA ? If he has something on your Pc calling out to him, then you need a firewall such as the free Zone Alarm by Zone Labs or some other and also the free SpyBot and also AdAware and maybe also XCleaner all of them are free to use forever, if there are keyloggers in your Pc one of them might find them, otherwise disable, turn off or get rid of Outlook Express from your Pc uninstall it and instead use an internet based email client not one that is on your Pc such as Outlook, but Hotmail or Msn mail or som e other free web based email client, because keyloggers could use Outlook Express to send reports of your Pc and internet activity to him or somebody else if you got any of those recording your keystrokes and or sending pictures of your screen.

Good luck.

He works for Boeing.. and I researched the Xerx Palo Alto Research Center and they too have something that is located in Huntsville.  Not sure what.

I believe he may have found tntea through the search engine. I used that handle years ago when we first met.

This man has done lots of weird things using the computer. He has set up a complete profile of me and made up an account using my personal information and then email me with it.. Scary...

He has spammed me with every possible site.  I just ignore his ass.. *sorry Todd..  But now he is messing with LP and I don't like it.

My husband is going to Boeing today to take care of this matter.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

As far as the Palo Alto, CA connection, very often corporate networks route all of their Internet traffic trough particular servers located in different parts of the country.  Just like how AOL routes all of its traffic through servers in Virginia and New York.

However, this geographic separation between the person and where their traffic hits the Internet does not matter as far as tracing their whereabouts.  Using the information in my server logs, and working with the company or ISP that routes the traffic, the person can be easily pinpointed, wherever on the planet Earth they are.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2005, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

:::makes mental note to only harrass Todd when I am visiting a different planet:::

Sir Metro

Jester Laugh

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I certainly didn't know this was going on !  I didn't see the posts and don't care to...anyone that would harass tntea has to be a mental midget. Being a computer nerd doesn't make anyone anything special. They're a dime a dozen these days...

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

*update here*

I contacted Charles's parents today. Needlessly to say, they didn't believe a word of the harassment stories I told them.  Of course, they could not see how their 47 year old son could be so messed up.  They suggest that I talk with him and let him know what I have on him.. Yeah right..

Well next kind of harassment, my husband is going to Boeing to confront him and his supervisor.  If he has any type of brains left at all.. Yesterday's will be his last form of trying to communicate with me..

Food for thought:  Apples do not fall from the Tree.. if you get my drift..

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
            Springfield,Ohio
            United States
            Member #14006
            April 19, 2005
            3972 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2005, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

*update here*

I contacted Charles's parents today. Needlessly to say, they didn't believe a word of the harassment stories I told them.  Of course, they could not see how their 47 year old son could be so messed up.  They suggest that I talk with him and let him know what I have on him.. Yeah right..

Well next kind of harassment, my husband is going to Boeing to confront him and his supervisor.  If he has any type of brains left at all.. Yesterday's will be his last form of trying to communicate with me..

Food for thought:  Apples do not fall from the Tree.. if you get my drift..

I hope your husband puts the Tennessee on him...:)

He has that coming....

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
              Yinzer Country, PA
              United States
              Member #4067
              March 18, 2004
              2741 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2005, 3:44 am - IP Logged

any luck yet?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                White Lake,Mi
                United States
                Member #1495
                May 12, 2003
                5546 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2005, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Why not just turn his butt in and be over with it? He is not a very balance person, and needs help. Sounds like his parents have been covering for him all his life.....dangerous is more like it. Don't know the particulars....but who knows what he is capable of? Just a thought.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                  USA
                  United States
                  Member #8242
                  October 29, 2004
                  1133 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

That reminds me of when I use to get calls asking for some other dude named _____ __________. It's possible it was creditors. After so many times, I learned the steps to filing a police report, in connection with Verizon... finally I told the caller the deal. That was the last call from him.

Its funny how scared they get once they realize missing a few nights of The Simpsons is worse than time spent in jail LOL