Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Union Jack Pick 3 Method

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 11 years ago by saber.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
Minnesota
United States
Member #13028
March 28, 2005
870 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2005, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, but can you explain when I'm supposed to use regular and irregular? I didn't quiet understand the 3a - 3m part, like when is the week regular and when its not and when its 2,5, 3 or so on. Sorry for being a real pain the rear.

Jolie,

Test 2 regular or 3 irregular or 5 regular or one of the systems against a  past week's draw.  Once you find out what system it is using, go to the previous week before it and use the system that would come before that one in succession.  For example, you test last week's draws and find out they are 3 irregular.  Naturally, you would go to the week before that and test with 2 irregular because you know from the main post that 2 irregular comes before 3 irregular.  Make sense.  If not, reread my first initial post to get the sequence of systems.  There are 12 systems that are in order and should be used in order.

Good Luck,

John (a.k.a. Atomic Dog)

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Joliesj's avatar - green fey.png
    Houston
    United States
    Member #16932
    June 7, 2005
    49 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2005, 10:12 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! No more questions I promise...........for now. hee hee ha ha

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
      Alaska
      United States
      Member #16217
      May 27, 2005
      287 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2005, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I think initially it will take a little work and effort to find out exactly where in the system your state is. But once that is done, it should be smooth sailing. -Bonnie

Joliesj's avatar - green fey.png
        Houston
        United States
        Member #16932
        June 7, 2005
        49 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2005, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks Bonnie

Alaska
          United States
          Member #16217
          May 27, 2005
          287 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2005, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok just in case anyone is interested I have gone through all of the letter methods and I believe that GA is on h, 3 irregular. Using last weeks draws, the combinations I came up with for this week were as follows: 138, 346, 937, 102, 038, 767, 201, 697, 324, 315. The two combinations in red fell this week. 937 on Sunday and 308 on Tuesday. I look forward to seeing what combinations come up for next week using the i method. Am I right? Thanks Atomic.

By the way are you aware that you hit strait in GA yesterday. Way to go!-Bonnie

Minnesota
            United States
            Member #13028
            March 28, 2005
            870 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok just in case anyone is interested I have gone through all of the letter methods and I believe that GA is on h, 3 irregular. Using last weeks draws, the combinations I came up with for this week were as follows: 138, 346, 937, 102, 038, 767, 201, 697, 324, 315. The two combinations in red fell this week. 937 on Sunday and 308 on Tuesday. I look forward to seeing what combinations come up for next week using the i method. Am I right? Thanks Atomic.

By the way are you aware that you hit strait in GA yesterday. Way to go!-Bonnie

Bonnie,

Ys, I am aware that I hit everywhere except MINNESOTA .... where I live ...... thanks in part to their new computer draws.

I think I do very well in every SEC state that you can think of.  I really do well in Tennessee, Georia, South Carloina and Florida.  You gotta love the SEC!

Ironically, though, my Union Jack system hit again as a box combo in Minnesota last night (102).  If you look at my original post, you'll see 210.  It's rare, but you may hit more than once a week.

Good Luck,

John (a.k.a. Atomic Dog)

BOW WOW WOW ......

Alaska
              United States
              Member #16217
              May 27, 2005
              287 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Bang Head Well Atomic. I did the i work out for this week and came up with these combinations. 467, 240, 767, 847, 495, 596, 103, 586, 191, 270. I am so angry with myself now. 856 fell. And no, I decided not to play the numbers from your workout. Bang Head I suppose that since that one fell tonight the rest of the numbers are most likely useless for the rest of the week. UGGHHHH!!!!! I have lost $120 in the last three draws. Not because I didn't have them but because I am too stupid to play them. Bang Head You will probably see this little guy beating his head against a wall alot from me. From now on I am posting my numbers and I am going to play what I post. I have just been so scared to post them in case they don't come up and I get embarrassed. No more. -Bonnie

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                LA/TX
                United States
                Member #5957
                July 29, 2004
                9102 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

anybody got this in excel?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3594 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2005, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

attlass here are the last 2 eve draws for Mass. 840-972. can you do a rundown and tell me how long to play? Thanks

Alaska
                    United States
                    Member #16217
                    May 27, 2005
                    287 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2005, 9:22 am - IP Logged

retxx, hey what I had to do with GA is take each of the letter workouts to find out where GA is in the system since the system does have a progression. It took about an hour or two of taking the previous weeks draws to conclude that GA was on method h for the week of july 12 that would have put us at method i for this week and apparently I was right in this analysis because the numbers came up again for yesterdays draw. My understanding is that the system will give you one box hit that will hit in the first part of the week. If this works and continues to work it is entirely possible to make a decent amount of money off of if. For instance lets say that I had played the group of 10 which Atomic's system gave me. If I had comboed those numbers, it would have cost between $50 and $60. But I would have won$500 for a profit of $440. If I could just make $200 for the week I would be a happy camper. Yesterday was the first day of the week in this system since the numbers you use to get the base come from Friday and before. Since one of the numbers hit last night the way this system works is you are supposed to stop after you have a hit so that is what I am going to do. I am going to use method j for next week and this time I am not going to be too chicken to actually take a chance and play them. If you would like I will do the workouts and try to find out where Mass is in the system but I am not entirely sure when I will be able to do it. I will try to do it today but I cannot make a promise because as I said the initial finding out of where your state is is somewhat time consuming. Also I do believe that midday and evening may very well be on separate letters. I don't know if Mass has a midday but you also need to let me know if you want me to find where you are on which set. I do think that I may try and find out where GA midday is in the group and play them since my evening set is out. Makes me mad that I was so stupid because as I said now those numbers are pretty much useless now. And I hate midday. Too much of a pain to get to the store and play them. Ok didn't mean to make this so long. -Bonnie

Alaska
                      United States
                      Member #16217
                      May 27, 2005
                      287 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2005, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Umm...retxx, I'm not finding a pick 3 for mass. Are you using the first three digits of the pick 4 there? -Bonnie

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3594 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

atlass yes I use the first 3 of the pic 4 because we payoff on it and secondly we only have an eve draw so can you work with this info.

also if you want here are fri(972) and Sat(840) numbers. thanks again. Maybe you can do a tutorial on how to get the playable numbers from your system if you ever get the time.

Alaska
                          United States
                          Member #16217
                          May 27, 2005
                          287 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2005, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Ok will do. I will see what I can come up with.-Bonnie

HitorMiss3's avatar - rex
                            Spring,Tx
                            United States
                            Member #17048
                            June 10, 2005
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Wow-your system is awesome and interesting! I will try it in Texas, our middle number in each drawing appears to be the key, on the next drawing-day or night..New to this the last couple of months, have spent hours and days working the puzzle...Great Fun!!!!!  Happy Trails!!!!

Minnesota
                              United States
                              Member #13028
                              March 28, 2005
                              870 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2005, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Greetings all!

Sorry I've been busy this weekend!

Anyway here's the workout for this week in Minnesota:

3 REGULAR

081  BASE NUMBER

Ok ..... there are the numbers this week.  Just so you get a better idea of how to use this system, I actually hit $500 last night by playing 893 straight.  You may ask .... how in the heck did he get 893 out of this system?  Well .... as stated before, you may have to add 1 or subtract 1 from the number is in the 1st or 3rd column.  Well ...... the number 397 shows in this workout.  With 397, you can get 398, 396, 497 and 297 by the add/subtract 1 rule.  By combining these numbers and filtering those that did not fit the mold for last night's drawing, I had 893 (variation of 398) as one of my straight picks.  Needless to say, I picked up my $500 after church this morning.

The system does produce ........... BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT IN CONJUNCTION WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT METHODS .... FILTERING AND SUCH.

FIND WHAT WEEK YOUR STATE IS IN and USE THAT WORKOUT!

Good Luck,

John (A.K.A. Atomic Dog)

BOW WOW WOW ......