Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottaloot's Method for 6/17

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 11 years ago by txpolo.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
Alaska
United States
Member #16217
May 27, 2005
287 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you CalifDude. I know that vtracs work. I've used them but dang is it hard to try and figure out when and when not to use them. I like to keep the number of picks I use to a minimum and when I get into the up 1/ down 1/ reverse stuff I just have too many numbers. I am not so good a filtering either. There have been way too many times I have had the right combination and filtered it out. I'm learning though. -Bonnie

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2005, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

No wins today at Midday on the 017, 019, 079, 179.  This is my last day for this method.  It is getting complicated (6=9, 3=7, vtracs....).

But I do appreciate what Lottaloot has done with this.  It has given me an idea of a method that I'm using now for Pick 3 and Pick 4.

It is getting complicated (6=9, 3=7, vtracs....).  (where did this come from?)

CD, it's no need to make it complicated. 

You know vtacs

0 is 5

1 is 6

2 is 7

3 is 8

4 is 9

You're missing the big picture here. 

This hits daily over 98% of the time

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2005, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Go for it!

Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

And there was a hit here today.  At 2am in the morning I thought that the 029 was 019 duplicated so I removed it. 

But if you wheeled your own numbers with (10279) you would have

Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2005, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Go for it!

I love you tooBig Smile

and watch out for tonight's draw results esp the 019

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2005, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you CalifDude. I know that vtracs work. I've used them but dang is it hard to try and figure out when and when not to use them. I like to keep the number of picks I use to a minimum and when I get into the up 1/ down 1/ reverse stuff I just have too many numbers. I am not so good a filtering either. There have been way too many times I have had the right combination and filtered it out. I'm learning though. -Bonnie

Recently I said that vtracs didn't work.  The vtracs predictions came flying out of the woodwork on many different threads!!  I did not see even one that hit.  I rest my case.

But when you take a simple system like Lottaloot proposed and then start throwing in so many other variables to try to get a hit, it turns me off.  By "you" I don't mean you, Bonnie!  But as most of us have seen over time on this web site, people will put forth a method and then say "well, if you had remembered to flip those 6s and 9s you would have had a win"!! 

Bonnie, I haven't tried your system enough to know how well it works, but it is simple and I haven't seen you change it.  With only 8 tickets to play, it looks good.  Lottaloot's method has only 4 in its "simple" form. 

I will go back to doing my own thing.  At least Lottaloot gave me some ideas on a new method for me to try on Pick 3 and Pick 4.  I will try that for awhile.

Redford/MI
              United States
              Member #3396
              January 18, 2004
              4867 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I am glad that I gave you some ideas CD.  I know you will post your updated methods soon.

I was glad that Bonnie gave me the idea to add the numbers to a wheel. 

I know there will be hits tonight from the (1079)set just as there was from the (1029) set at midday. 

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I am glad that I gave you some ideas CD.  I know you will post your updated methods soon.

Just as I was glad that Bonnie gave me the idea to add the numbers to a wheel. 

What I'm trying is using the Hot 3 and Cold 3 digits for each state and each draw and putting them into a 6-digit wheel.  It produces 20 tickets. 

This is done for each draw in each state rather than "all states".  It might work...only time will tell.

Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Just as I was glad that Bonnie gave me the idea to add the numbers to a wheel. 

What I'm trying is using the Hot 3 and Cold 3 digits for each state and each draw and putting them into a 6-digit wheel.  It produces 20 tickets. 

This is done for each draw in each state rather than "all states".  It might work...only time will tell.

Good idea.  And within an acceptable budget range too.

I look forward to seeing your results.Smile

Alaska
                    United States
                    Member #16217
                    May 27, 2005
                    287 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Oh Lottaloot, I love your system. But I guess I just like to keep things at their simplest. Maybe when I get better at filtering I will feel a little differently. I really like taking your 4 picks and cross referencing with my 8 that I get from the cris cross method to come up with "the best" picks. I have also been playing with Atomic dog's Union Jack method as well as Emilyg's purring pairs. It's all been fun. And I think that is a big part of the whole lottery game. -Bonnie

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh Lottaloot, I love your system. But I guess I just like to keep things at their simplest. Maybe when I get better at filtering I will feel a little differently. I really like taking your 4 picks and cross referencing with my 8 that I get from the cris cross method to come up with "the best" picks. I have also been playing with Atomic dog's Union Jack method as well as Emilyg's purring pairs. It's all been fun. And I think that is a big part of the whole lottery game. -Bonnie

Bonnie, you might want to also look at my Trend Analysis for Georgia.  That will help you decide if you should play High or Low and Odd or Even.  That will greatly reduce the numbers and act as a filter for you.

Alaska
                        United States
                        Member #16217
                        May 27, 2005
                        287 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much, I will look for that now. -Bonnie

Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

And I like your method also; but I am playing multiple states so that makes the need to find less numbers to play more important in order to produce profits.

And we are all here trying to learn from others and add a little of our own flare into the mix in order to take our states money--and there's no time like the present Wink

Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #5820
                            July 23, 2004
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2005, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

can someone put lottoloots's workout here for me please

Thank you

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3594 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2005, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

to let everyone know I have tried bonnie's here in Mass. without much success so far. It does not mean that it won't work in other states though so I will watch it on paper for awhile. Thanks

P.S. the fact that I use it for the front 3 in our pic 4 eve has no bearing on it. Maybe I will start looking at it for the back 3. Just an idea.