Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has anyone ever won big using a GH system

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2005, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

personally back in 1989 i won a 5/6 prize with her 24 number wheel the crazy thing about it is the 6th winning number was in the combo above the numbers were 1-6-15-26-28-39 and my numbers were 1-6-15-26-28-40 that damn 39 was in the combo above and was the last number  it still haunts me to this day! lol! 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2005, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad. Every system hits sometimes, and when it comes to wheels, there's just no way to cover all the possibilities.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

According to to her website, lots of people have won big using her system.  I have to assume if you bought her software then you believed what you read there.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I have her software but didn't buy it because of the testimonials but I have talked with an individual during the late 90's that did win a jackpot with her software.I use it too help analyse numbers and filter settings I don't use her wheels not very impressed with them I currently use LS2004 which is a very good program for those that are experienced lottery software users.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2005, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Also from what I understand those testimonials are "REAL" those people did WIN using her software not all from Lottery though there are winners from Pick-5 as well.There are also Jackpot winners using other Lottery Programs not just Gails stuff Lottery Pro 2005 had a recent winner that posted here on this Forum from Ohio and also a guy using Lotto-Cheetah.But obviously not everyone will get the same results as those players did so that's why I never buy software based on what someone else was able too do with it as far as hitting jackpost is concerned.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Ever wonder why all those claims by software vendors about their software winning big in the past only worked for one person per lottery in spite of the fact that they have thousands of users? Each lottery drawing only has one set of winning numbers and if any software was really picking the best numbers to play for a particular drawing then those numbers would be the same for all its users.  Some software may be helpful for analyzing past drawing histories but when it comes to picking numbers to play, they are no better than a RNG (random number generator) that got lucky.  There have been several tests on this forum in the past using picks by some of the most popular software packages against a group of numbers picked by a RNG and the RNG has tied or won every time.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2005, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I agree Lottery Software "is bad" for PICKING numbers but is Great for wheeling,filtering and analysis which is basically what it should be used for.The player should develop his own way of selecting numbers too wheel and then use Lottery software for everything else.A lot of Players put too much emphasis on the Program "should do all the work" when it's really a 50/50 deal you select the numbers and the software arranges and reduces the combo's based on your selected settings.I use Gail's program too help me come up with number selection methods but not for wheeling numbers,I have other software that's much better in the wheeling and filtering department.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Players who are capable of developing systems to select their numbers  are equally capable of developing systems to analyze past draw histories using one of the programs which come with most computers and if they want to wheel their numbers, CoverMaster one the best wheel design program around is free.  The only reasons to buy lottery software is that it does something you can't do or you're not willing to spend the time doing.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23269 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Second time that luckyhorse came into the forums to post one message about GH.  Strange.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/112172

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I guess that maybe there is no more LottoSyncMan, maybe not untill Lottosync 1.8 gets released, if ever (I would not hold my breath waiting for it).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Canada
                      Member #1888
                      July 20, 2003
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

not really that strange! the new website has peaked my interest a little bit it looks like its all the old stuff it is too bad the software hasn't improved upon its smart picks another idea i had is lets say a number looks good as a double bottom hit its too bad the software couldnt research how often that particular number hit as a double bottom  [obviously those who have never used the software or read the books might not know what i'am talikng about but those that do doesnt'that sound like a great idea?

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2005, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I don't use past draws too analyse the numbers but use it too analyse number "variables" I have found that for me this approach is much better.Yes the software does things that are too "time" consuming too be done on paper basically without Lottery software I wouldn't be playing Lottery games at all.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8362 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I like the tips methods she describes for pick 5 daily games. using that information around the 13 thru 18 of the month is the best time. Usually only about 1/2 the 5/39 numbers have been drawn and they have kinda set up whats running hot. If you are tracking numbers you should be able to make some fairly good selections from the rest of the group for a decent wheel.

Canada
                            Member #2859
                            November 23, 2003
                            463 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2005, 1:49 am - IP Logged

doesn't chart 5 show the repeat hits ratios?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31355 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2005, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

luckyhorse - are you the same luckyhorse from maybell's???

love to nibble those micey feet.