Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottaloot system set-up

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 11 years ago by ADB-23.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
maine23's avatar - cigar
dallas texas
United States
Member #13860
April 16, 2005
204 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

How many days we go back???By looking at your MI example chart... it looks like you would go back 11 days is that right??? or do we go back more....

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

WOW lottaloot, just by looking at the formulas, & the output that you have generated you have just allowed me to open a new chamber for my states & dates arrangement. Now I can clearly see why in your previous posts that 33 & 55 were due doubles pairs. And they still are... there is nothing like a fresh new perspective for an old theme. 

Thanks !$!$

Do share ole Doubles Queen...do shareBig Smile

Very very simple. I put the doubles in groups according to root sums, then just put the dates next to them as they have appeared. I can see which doubles have played the most this month so far, along with the roots that are most popular & of course which ones are not this time around with doubles. It also shows me what doubles are just "on hold" like, (669 RSum-3), (588 RSum-3), (255 RSum-3), etc. I didnot put this info on my compter, it's all on big yellow legal paper.  

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lottoloot,

I appreciate you sharing your worksheet. 

I ran into a problem:

The countif formulas that you have in Column R are not working for me.  Have I done something wrong.  The other formulas are working fine.

Bolade' 

What is it saying?

Click on whereever you placed the formula

Then look at the top in the formula bar(probably what it is called) and click inside the (            )

What area lights up in the blue or highlighted box?  It should be the sections that have this

abacbabccacb

or the H thru M columns where the pairs are. 

Let me know what happens

Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

How many days we go back???By looking at your MI example chart... it looks like you would go back 11 days is that right??? or do we go back more....

This was just an example. 

I usually go back to 1st day of the month --but I fiddle with it on & off.

You have to choose how far you would like to go back. 

Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

WOW lottaloot, just by looking at the formulas, & the output that you have generated you have just allowed me to open a new chamber for my states & dates arrangement. Now I can clearly see why in your previous posts that 33 & 55 were due doubles pairs. And they still are... there is nothing like a fresh new perspective for an old theme. 

Thanks !$!$

Very very simple. I put the doubles in groups according to root sums, then just put the dates next to them as they have appeared. I can see which doubles have played the most this month so far, along with the roots that are most popular & of course which ones are not this time around with doubles. It also shows me what doubles are just "on hold" like, (669 RSum-3), (588 RSum-3), (255 RSum-3), etc. I didnot put this info on my compter, it's all on big yellow legal paper.  

I remember the doubles history that you sent me in the past had the roots in ( )'s

Is this what you are speaking of? 

I can then set my spreadsheet up the same way if I wanted.

maine23's avatar - cigar
            dallas texas
            United States
            Member #13860
            April 16, 2005
            204 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lottaloot...For this system...I must say its one of the best Ive seen...been wanting to learn vtracs for a long while now...I went to a website talking about vtracs and for 40 dollars a month they will give you at least 2 strait hits a month...Sounded real good for a minute but i waited and hoped some one would talk about it..And presto your here...Thanks for sharing the information....1 more ?For example say if you were playing this months numbers...You would start from the 1 of June till now...Is that how you would do it...I wanna MIMIC you...lol

PA
              United States
              Member #4014
              March 13, 2004
              60 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

All this excel/spreadsheet info is great if one understands how to work with a spreadsheet or has excel. For those of us who are"Dummies", we are missing out on some very useful info. Lottoloot, I have been following the numbers you have provided for the 8 states and its very impressive, especially with the doubles. I had hoped you would continue doing the 8 states. This may force me into learning about spreadsheets. Anyhow, thanks for all the info.

Sue

ADB-23's avatar - 8ball
                PHILADELPHIA, PA
                United States
                Member #9285
                December 3, 2004
                94 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Q'S LOTTALOOT'S HOW DO I GET A NUMBER LIKE 086 OR 037 TO WORK ?

ALSO DO I PUT THE PAIRS FOR THE 

abacbabccacb

COLUMNS IN S3--S47 OR IS THERE  SOMETHING ELSE.

LASTLY COLUMN W ALL I HAVE IS 0 FROM 2--11 WHAT AM I DOING WRONG 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks !$!$

I remember the doubles history that you sent me in the past had the roots in ( )'s

Is this what you are speaking of? 

I can then set my spreadsheet up the same way if I wanted.

I had set up the doubles past history in that manner. But now as of today when I decide to make daily plays I will enter them in the manner stated above using all 90 doubles.

Redford/MI
                    United States
                    Member #3396
                    January 18, 2004
                    4867 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lottaloot...For this system...I must say its one of the best Ive seen...been wanting to learn vtracs for a long while now...I went to a website talking about vtracs and for 40 dollars a month they will give you at least 2 strait hits a month...Sounded real good for a minute but i waited and hoped some one would talk about it..And presto your here...Thanks for sharing the information....1 more ?For example say if you were playing this months numbers...You would start from the 1 of June till now...Is that how you would do it...I wanna MIMIC you...lol

Just so that we are clear--you know that I did not add a vtrac section in this spreadsheet.  One can be added.   (SirMetro) provided me with this ability but I did not like it. 

But I can post the vtrac formulas if you want. 

In response to the 40.oo a month for 2 straight hit a month (don't waste your money--I did & it was not good--Too many combinations) 

To answer the question- I post mine draw results in with the latest result on top (Just a habit now) but for those who don't know much about excel I recommend that you post yours with your 1st draw result on top and go down the sheet (copying the fomulas as you go)

You just change the ranges that you use (or for the excel challenged--)

=COUNTIF($H$2:$M$560 number in red can change to whatever you want for your return search(2 wks-2 months-2 days,(Column Letter)3)

Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

All this excel/spreadsheet info is great if one understands how to work with a spreadsheet or has excel. For those of us who are"Dummies", we are missing out on some very useful info. Lottoloot, I have been following the numbers you have provided for the 8 states and its very impressive, especially with the doubles. I had hoped you would continue doing the 8 states. This may force me into learning about spreadsheets. Anyhow, thanks for all the info.

Sue

I am still going to be doing the 8 states, Sue

I like it!

I just can't break this down into multiple states & had hoped that those who had only wanted their state would benefit from it 

PA
                        United States
                        Member #4014
                        March 13, 2004
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  Much appreciated!!

Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Q'S LOTTALOOT'S HOW DO I GET A NUMBER LIKE 086 OR 037 TO WORK ?

ALSO DO I PUT THE PAIRS FOR THE 

abacbabccacb

COLUMNS IN S3--S47 OR IS THERE  SOMETHING ELSE.

LASTLY COLUMN W ALL I HAVE IS 0 FROM 2--11 WHAT AM I DOING WRONG 

I forgot to tell you that whenever you use a 037 or 0XX for a draw result, you must put a (  '  ) before it or it won't work. 

And the pairs should automatically insert into the columns where the

abacbabccacb
                          are. 

All pairs go into the S3 thru S47 section.  These are the pairs that you are tracking. 

I will explain after taking my child to pom practice.

be back in 30 min

SirMetro's avatar - center
                            East of Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #6191
                            August 11, 2004
                            1389 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Sue

I will look on Microsoft later, but Microsoft has a file viewer that will allow you to receive an Excel spreadsheet and look at it on  your computer. Not much more then that, but it is functional. Also, I recall an inexpensive (use to be free) spreadsheet/office program package and will post data about it as well. I recognize Excel is not a cheap program. The cool feature is, most of what is done in excel can be ported to other spreadsheets and maybe something simple (and inexpensive) can be found to do the job for those who don't have or can not afford excel.

Sir Metro

SirMetro's avatar - center
                              East of Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #6191
                              August 11, 2004
                              1389 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2005, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

And for those dealing with numbers that start with a zero such as 001, make sure you enter it as

'001

or simply put, Excel will read it and reflect it as 1 and the formulas will fail.

And for those who want to point out the redundancies, my response is, yes, there are reduncies and they are there for a reason. Porting in the data and then separating it out to my liking wasn't easy. And like a previous email, we do not offer a "magic bullet". We don't even claim you will make anything usuable from this. All we offer is a new way to look at the data to help you find a chance to get a winning number. Good luck to any and all that makes use of it and please, share with us, any improvements you can make on the system.

And Lottaloot, I commend you for your efforts to share your ideas. Your fresh way of looking at the data has helped me reduce my selection sets. I look forward for even greater things to come from you. Oh and in regards to the posting files on LotterPost, check with Todd, I know he has instructions somewhere for it (what little I glanced over looks kinda cool).

Sir Metro