Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Hate Computerized Drawings

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Maverick.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2005, 8:21 am - IP Logged

People can say whatever they want on whatever lottery game they want.  I have no problem with CO pushing his hate of NY Lotto, and it would never enter my mind to ask him (or anyone) to limit their writing of their opinion on games.  Heck, I even let that employee of the computerized drawing company write all that BS about how great computerized drawings are, with no thought of censoring his opinion.

I just want to keep the forum a little "family-friendly", because , believe it or not, some people get a bit offended when they see too much crude humor.  I could care less myself, but I don't want other people to feel offended.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

DirtyWrat's avatar - dirty rat_3051bs_mor.jpg
    Darlington, S.C.
    United States
    Member #3691
    February 12, 2004
    133 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

With the lottery I get all the exercise I need.

In futility.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2005, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

People can say whatever they want on whatever lottery game they want.  I have no problem with CO pushing his hate of NY Lotto, and it would never enter my mind to ask him (or anyone) to limit their writing of their opinion on games.  Heck, I even let that employee of the computerized drawing company write all that BS about how great computerized drawings are, with no thought of censoring his opinion.

I just want to keep the forum a little "family-friendly", because , believe it or not, some people get a bit offended when they see too much crude humor.  I could care less myself, but I don't want other people to feel offended.

I Agree!also. I just did not want you thinking I was weaseling around my writing. I will not include anymore crude comments in future postings. I'm glad we see the truth.

Lep