Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

quads in south carolina

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lithia Springs
United States
Member #12772
March 22, 2005
553 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2005, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike;

You talked up the 2's for GA!  2222 GA EVE 6/27!  I had 2220 & 2228 (Slysly's #)

They were there. They traveled out of Tennessee....

Thanks for the post shawn. thank you also Tony725I Agree! The 2222 in GA was talked up by LOTTOMIKE

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
    Springfield,Ohio
    United States
    Member #14006
    April 19, 2005
    3972 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike;

You talked up the 2's for GA!  2222 GA EVE 6/27!  I had 2220 & 2228 (Slysly's #)

They were there. They traveled out of Tennessee....

Thanks for the post shawn. thank you also Tony725I Agree! The 2222 in GA was talked up by LOTTOMIKE

No problem. If you go to Ga's lottery site look back at 5/15 and 5/16. They were there big time...

Just hope Tennessee is  next...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28242 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2005, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Slysly;

I'm sure you know that with that 8 million cap on Cash4, the quads sell out pretty quick and there have been days where I tried to play them before 8am and they're already sold out.  To catch them this time I would've had to have bought them for a few days in advance.  But, I'm not going to fret over it, I'll hit 'em and I'll hit 'em hard!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

i looked back and know georgia had 2222 hit twice the first year the cash 4 started their in the late 90's but that is strange that SC has been running three years without a quad....i'd start betting them they are WAY OVERDUE.

LOTTOMIKE,

I wouldn't think SC Pk 4 Evening is all that overdue. There have only been about 897 draws since the game started. That isn't all that long for a quad to be missing.

As one example of what I'm talking about, look at IL Pk 4 Evening. The game has had 7,819 plus draws and there has been a quad only 5 times in all that time. The most a quad has skipped in that game (skips between quads) is 2,613 draws.  It averages a quad hitting every 1,564 draws !  Mind you that's a game that has had over 7800 draws ! 

Remember that while in Pick 3 triples will average hitting every 90 days, approximately, when you add that fourth digit and make the game Pick 4, you are dealing with a LOT more combinations that can fall in the game. So the quads (ten possible) are a whole lot smaller percentage of the entire possible number of combinations that can hit in the Pick 4.

This isn't to say that a quad couldn't drop tomorrow in SC....but it could just as likely go another year before it hits. I know that a quad (like a triple) is the easiest way to get a straight, but I really think when it comes to hitting a quad, it's entirely going to be luck.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

wow.badger 2,613 draws is i'm gonna guess almost 7 years thats a long time between quads.i'm just hoping tennessee hits one soon then after that i'm gonna quit betting them....