Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ky/TN/Ga Week of 6/26

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 11 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3648 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

whats all the secrecy behind" you know where"? you think more people are going to run and play there if you give out the name?? whats up?/ just curious. they make tons of money, i'm sure a few people winning a chunk of money ain't gonna shut down the "pick 3/4 section". for every 10 grand someone wins..theres probably 20 who lose 50 grand. a guy bet 888 thousand on affleet alex to win the belmont at mvp sports. hey, you know they got money when they can take a bet like that. ok, maybe it's because of the tax thing with you u s people??

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
    Springfield,Ohio
    United States
    Member #14006
    April 19, 2005
    3972 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

whats all the secrecy behind" you know where"? you think more people are going to run and play there if you give out the name?? whats up?/ just curious. they make tons of money, i'm sure a few people winning a chunk of money ain't gonna shut down the "pick 3/4 section". for every 10 grand someone wins..theres probably 20 who lose 50 grand. a guy bet 888 thousand on affleet alex to win the belmont at mvp sports. hey, you know they got money when they can take a bet like that. ok, maybe it's because of the tax thing with you u s people??

LP wont let you post the name of it...

If you do it will get blocked out. ...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

i went and bought 589 today BUT DIDN'T BOX IT.Sad

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

i went and bought 589 today BUT DIDN'T BOX IT.Sad

Sorry to hear..

When I went to throw my losers away, I notice last night's qp in trash was  589 boxed..  That is my luck with TN...

I am about to quit it altogether...

I was off one number again on pick 4

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

i feel the same dang way,i get frustrated because i keep getting 3 out of 4 numbers in the cash 4Bang HeadChair....well in hindsight if i would've went ahead and joined "that place" i would've been sitting here with 15 or 20 grand sipping wine on a beach somewhere but instead i'm No Pity!sitting here thinking what if,we live and learn.........i know one person on here who won 5 grand just this week betting on quads in georgia and tennessee.....

Springfield,Ohio
            United States
            Member #14006
            April 19, 2005
            3972 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Yeah...

I was just able to deposit back into my account "There",today...

I'm getting tired of missing all the good hits everywhere else...

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

me too,thats why i've decided that here real soon i'm going to go ahead and try it.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah...

Do you guys study each states numbers? Or am I a nerd for doing so?

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

i feel the same dang way,i get frustrated because i keep getting 3 out of 4 numbers in the cash 4Bang HeadChair....well in hindsight if i would've went ahead and joined "that place" i would've been sitting here with 15 or 20 grand sipping wine on a beach somewhere but instead i'm No Pity!sitting here thinking what if,we live and learn.........i know one person on here who won 5 grand just this week betting on quads in georgia and tennessee.....

With all the other states,  (the ones I play online) I get hits.. but in TN it is few and far between..

I am not a brave person, so I get small hits..  75 bucks here and 37.5 bucks there.. They add up to some good playing money...

I don't put large wagers on one to set me up for the biggy.. Maybe I should focus on that...

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

i study other states numbers a lot,about a month back i was betting 5 bucks a day on 7876 and guess what it hit in florida,thats 45,000 big ones.never hit in tennessee though..

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

i like these states

georgia,florida,virginia,kentucky,south carolina,new jersey,virginia,new york

those are the ones i would keep track of,of course all have ball drawings.

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2005, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

i like these states

you only play TN?

Springfield,Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #14006
                          April 19, 2005
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah...

Do you guys study each states numbers? Or am I a nerd for doing so?

I defiantly do Tntea,

I keep a notebook with pick 3 and pick4 numbers. I track Ga,Ky,Ill,TN,OH...

I have on occasion played elsewhere. But it's hard to keep track of more than what ive listed...

Now that im playing elsewhere. I'll be able to get those hits everyone talks about and gets...

If i could count the times ive picked numbers for Tennessee,And they come out of Illinois Midday...

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2005, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

i like these states

you only play TN?

i only play tennessee because i don't live near any other lottery.the states listed above would be ones i would bet on if i join "that place"

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                              Winnipeg
                              Canada
                              Member #14974
                              May 7, 2005
                              3648 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

i follow about 6 and play some numbers on the others the odd time. the ones i follow are: western canada....tennessee....b c......quebec....new mexico....ontario.... i've had 2 450$ winners in new mexico.....1 in western canada....my biggest 1800$ in b c. it's just a matter of time before i get a big one, around 3600$ at least. once a week i screw up(don't we all), i have a great number, but because of too much wandering or not staying focused, i miss out. right now, i try to hit the "due" digit. sure i might have to chase for a few days, but it always comes in. i'll either cover the 55 combos, including the triple on the wild wheel or when i feel the number is coming right away, i play all 271 combos for 25 cents to hit 225$. the way i look at it is, i'm just borrowing the book the money until my number comes. then i get the cash back with profit. since i've started online, my account has been increasing weekly. looking to hit 8 g's before i cash some out. the internet is a beautiful thing:) 

Page 11 of 12