Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone seen this - cheat at lotto??

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2005, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

just seen this and wondered if anyone else has - www.cheat-at-lottery.com it says its not illegal either. I always thought cheating was illegal!!

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I just went to that site and it looks like something very different. I think he does mention that in some states it might be illegal, but I can't imagine how it could be illegal in any way short of actually being at the drawings and manipulating the balls.

I'm very interested , so I'm going to purchase it today. Some people might think that I jump on too quickly to buy something without further examination. However my feeling has always been, what if it does work? It can go both ways. It wouldn't be the first time i got scammed. I really have this feeling that this one might actually work. Thanx paul762 this might just be my golden goose.                                                                                 

p.s. Sometimes people use the word cheating, meaning, their system is so powerful that it's like cheating the lottery. But again, he does say that in a couple of states it is illegal.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

There appear to be contradiction of terms in what he says, it's his hook.

I would not get the stuff myself, a person and his lottery programs and all the free info on the net can always do good enough with out having to buy extra trash.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Software is the Key along with skilled number selection for wheeling in order too increase your chances of winning.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey "Pacattack05" let us know once you purchase it whether it's a good investment or not.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack05 - I really hope you havent wasted your money.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
              Norfolk , Va
              United States
              Member #4541
              May 2, 2004
              25096 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering Paul and Pacattack , did you read the disclaimer on that site ?

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

SirMetro's avatar - center
                East of Atlanta
                United States
                Member #6191
                August 11, 2004
                1389 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hummm....I am going to have to just pretty package my system and offer it up for sale with the promise that you will get absolutely nothing in return except general entertainment and of course I will put a warrenty with it that I also denounce with the disclaimer that I haven't promised you anything other then personal entertainment and just because your not having fun doesn't mean I am not having fun, therefore I have fullfilled any so-called obligation I might have alluded too, but denounced within the disclaimer...then again....I like sleeping at night...oh well, so much for the honest folks out here.

Sir Metro

konane's avatar - wallace
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3333 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2005, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Hummm....I am going to have to just pretty package my system and offer it up for sale with the promise that you will get absolutely nothing in return except general entertainment and of course I will put a warrenty with it that I also denounce with the disclaimer that I haven't promised you anything other then personal entertainment and just because your not having fun doesn't mean I am not having fun, therefore I have fullfilled any so-called obligation I might have alluded too, but denounced within the disclaimer...then again....I like sleeping at night...oh well, so much for the honest folks out here.

Sir Metro

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Good luck to everyone!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                    Member #9517
                    December 10, 2004
                    1272 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

For some reason a lot of the AD text reminds me of the Lotto Link system.

But perhaps he has only been inspired by the AD copy on honestlotto.com

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23260 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

All those things are copies of the same system over and over.  They market this same stuf over and over to those who are looking for a silver bullet to win the lottery.

All those systems can be thrown in a heap of lost and broken lottery systems, as far as I'm concerned.

For a couple of bucks the person puts an Ad Sense ad on Google (which is where I'm sure the web site URL was found), and they haul a segment of people who buy these things.

The person who packaged it together probably never even played the lottery before, who can tell?

Who knows, maybe I should buy the thing, repackage it five different ways and resell it myself.  Anyone think I would make some money that way?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                        United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I have changed my signature.  I think it says it all!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed something else about that page.

Let me just say right here that anyone who sends this clown $60 might as well just take a match to their money and burn it up, because at least that will get them some warm air.

If you scroll to the bottom of their page, you'll see the web page was previously set up to sell a Texas Hold'em system.  It talks about getting "favorable flops" and that you'll start "winning at the tables within minutes of placing your order."

Then, checking out the scammer's PayPal address, they only have one validated buyer in the past two years, so obviously not a legitimate business.

Don't throw away your money!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                            United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed something else about that page.

Let me just say right here that anyone who sends this clown $60 might as well just take a match to their money and burn it up, because at least that will get them some warm air.

If you scroll to the bottom of their page, you'll see the web page was previously set up to sell a Texas Hold'em system.  It talks about getting "favorable flops" and that you'll start "winning at the tables within minutes of placing your order."

Then, checking out the scammer's PayPal address, they only have one validated buyer in the past two years, so obviously not a legitimate business.

Don't throw away your money!

I wasn't going to buy it, but I certainly appreciate all the research you did, Todd, to warn others.  I only looked at the very beginning of the web page and when I started noticing grammatical and spelling errors, I stopped reading.  The person doesn't need to have a good command of the English language to have a web page, but he/she should certainly check to make sure there are no errors before "publishing" it. 

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2005, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Well, I guess you live and learn. I don't mind wasting money if it has even a remote possibilty of working. I just bought the system, and it is definitely illegal. Basically, he has a free program(which I will not mention), that you install. After installing it, he tells you how to hack the state lottery's server, in order to validate a losing lottery ticket. Changing the serial numbers. This program is actually free to the public, but is intended for legal use. This program enables anyone to enter someone's computer, just as if they were sitting in front of it. At the very end he clearly states that it is illegal for anyone to enter someone elses computer without permission. Kind of an invisible wink of some sort, basically saying,....I'm not telling you to do this becuase i'm just covering my behind.Even if I were to engage in this unlawful activity (which I will not), he doesn't say how to obtain the lottery's IP address, nor how to change the existing password, for admission. He claims all you have to do is go into the options menu, and change the password to your benefit, to gain access. To me that's impossible. If I wanted to change the password in my personal computer, I would first have to enter, using the original password.

So there it is. another dollar another day.