Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone know a Counting Formula or System?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by red0412303609.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I am a filter person and sometimes develop new filters on the fly, is a skill that many people can develop themselves. It might make up for my having basic math skills. My knowledge of the nature of filters is awesome if I say so myself.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2005, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Pro 2005 software ..... they have what you are asking for and are set up for the UK Lottery.

Yes their black and white chart has the past 25 drawings listed and on that chart there is an ongoing count for every number until it hits and is marked with ## then the count begins again.

You might try downloading a trial of their software and see if it gives you what you're looking for. 

I don't use it for specifically selecting numbers but it is a well written software I use to look at trends, placement and analyze number affinities. 

Good luck to everyone!

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
      Member #5599
      July 13, 2004
      1184 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2005, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Lets see if I got it. The info being searched for is..

How many games after 1 was picked did it take for 2,3,4,5...... to occur?

How many games after 2 was picked did it take for 1,3,4,5...... to occur?

Is that right?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2005, 9:57 am - IP Logged

You know upon reflection I don't see much use for that as a simple filter at all (I can't use it like that), but as a complex filter and implemented by a computer program that would cross index all numbers relationships in that way and maybe others then maybe there could be some use, it would of course need charts or something showing the numbers' relationships.

It's way too complex and requires complex software so it's not my kind of filter at all.

Mine are very simple (most of them). I shot deals so to speak.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2005, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I could see some use for that feature, for example in the last PowerBall drawing 07//02/05 the winning numbers were 09 10 29 39 52 +20. the 09 hit 3 previous draws, 10 hit 4 previous draws, 39 hit 5 previous draws, 29 hit 11 previous draws and 52 hit 14 previous draws which means all 5 winning numbers were included in the previous 14 drawings.  Checking the whole file reveals that happened about 25% of the time and the number pool was 33-44 numbers.  Knowing that one could just cover the most likely combinations that might come up 25% of the time for less cost.  Knowing the most common hit sequences for combinations fellowing that pattern, one could also limit the number of picks to an affordable amount also.  I've tried that with the Ohio649 and posted the results on the prediction board and the best I've done with ten lines is 3 of 6 a few times. 

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2005, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Sorry RJOH, I guess I am not explaining things well here, am I? The gaps or spacing I am referring to is the number of draws between when a game or draw that had 37 in it was played and contrast that with another game with 49 in the draw. So in this case 6 spaces or gaps would mean 37 was played in one game then there was 6 games and the 7th game carried 49. I hope you understand me so far.

Is what you're asking is how many draws it took for 37 to repeat...say on 7/1/05 X-X-X-X-X-37

and then on 7/4/05 37-X-X-X-X-X was drawn.  Diff between draws is 3

This is what you're asking for, right?

NORTH MIAMI
              United States
              Member #16236
              May 28, 2005
              2 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

i need a system people!

United States
                Member #5565
                July 11, 2004
                260 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2005, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry RJOH, I guess I am not explaining things well here, am I? The gaps or spacing I am referring to is the number of draws between when a game or draw that had 37 in it was played and contrast that with another game with 49 in the draw. So in this case 6 spaces or gaps would mean 37 was played in one game then there was 6 games and the 7th game carried 49. I hope you understand me so far.

I think you're trying to examine the length of time between games in which each number showed up.  I think most of the lottery software provide a current snapshot indicating how long ago each number was drawn.  I looked at manually maintaining how frequently each number was drawn out of the last three months and out of the last twenty games.  I also kept a running statistic of the distribution of the vertical, or time, gaps for each number, and the median for that number.

The purpose of maintaining the statistic is to find which are due by examining which have current gaps that are high in relation to their average or median gap.

I'm finding that there's a dependency between each of the five or six balls drawings, obviously they have to be ascending numbers.  The values that you assume will have a probable chance of being drawn as the lowest ball will affect the probabilities of the other balls that come after, and so on.  It would be nice if the software could analyze and pick out several numbers for the lowest number, and then provide candidates for the second based on the first group of numbers, and so on...

perth western australia
                  Australia
                  Member #18099
                  July 5, 2005
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2005, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

frequency is a good indication-- most programs have that feature-- and it clearly plots followers---ie---if a number occured in a drawing-- say the number 27 for example then u can see what kind of numbers get to be drawn with it..Its a great tool.

cheers