Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ExpertLotto Does anyone Understand it?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
Trebic
Czech Republic
Member #8380
November 3, 2004
66 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't think you understand what I said.

I am not talking about your friends opening LP accounts.

I am saying that several Lottery Post members have given you many ideas, and performed a great deal of testing for you.

I was really not looking to make a big deal out of this, I was simply making a comment.

i see.

actually most of the new ideas come from expert lotto users that post feature requests to our own discussion board (there's a link to it at our web site).
i think we have pretty short request/implementation intervals Wink

Expert Lotto Team

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Whatever.  I hope you have enjoyed the free advertising.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Trebic
      Czech Republic
      Member #8380
      November 3, 2004
      66 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Whatever.  I hope you have enjoyed the free advertising.

yes, we have. thank you very much for that. i hope we're not abusing it too much...

Expert Lotto Team

Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Actually, now that you're selling your product, I think it's time to follow the rules, like everyone else has to.  It looks like your charging $60 for someone to get all the features.

Please, no more free advertising.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you gave LP and its members some credit for all the tips, testing, and free traffic that was sent your way for months.

London
          United Kingdom
          Member #9397
          December 7, 2004
          24 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged
          Ohh I'm sorry I hope I have not caused ExpertLotto any trouble. The version I am using is version 4 and it is FREE I did not pay for it.

I just made this post to find out what others think of ExpertLotto. I am really sorry if my post has caused any problems
            Trebic
            Czech Republic
            Member #8380
            November 3, 2004
            66 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Actually, now that you're selling your product, I think it's time to follow the rules, like everyone else has to.  It looks like your charging $60 for someone to get all the features.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you gave LP and its members some credit for all the tips, testing, and free traffic that was sent your way for months.

alright, no more posts like that anymore.

still, i'm not aware of any lp members that provided ideas or testing and that did not approach us from our own discussion board.

energy - no problems at all. it was my mistake (not following the rules).

Expert Lotto Team

United States
              Member #986
              January 5, 2003
              280 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

They do have a link to your website Todd, if it means anything.Thumbs Up

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2005, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I have downloaded ExpertLotto and I find it very frustrating and difficult package to grasp. Worse still I click on buttons and submenus and nothings happens. Has anyone had any joy with this package?

I have version 4 also and for the very first time (after reading all of this posts) I have taken a quick look at it and What are you talking about ? It looks easy enough to understand and use.

I only took a very quick look at it, but I didn't see anything that might be hard to understand and seems easy to use also.

But It was just a very quick look so I might be wrong, but all the menus look easy to use and understand.

Good luck and thanks to EXPERT Lotto for all the great effort put into his program, may he keep on making it better and better.

And good luck to Expert Lotto and every body.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
                  Tangier
                  Morocco
                  Member #1740
                  June 24, 2003
                  90 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

i found some time people ....

expert lotto have offer many free licence i got one my self but they are welling to add to programme

what users ask them to add.Can you post any other sharware for lottery that they make change in their programm to what users ask for...I'm trying to help them as long as they are helping me and other users to have a programm that let you win each time you are playing even small.I' m planning to send for them a package of idea to make expertlotto using even pick 4 and pick 3.And more to make the programm number one in predicting numbers to play.One more thing they are the first to let users having a free copy as long as they want.No limit in 20 or 30 days uses or so ever.And if the users like tha progy then thay can purchas a licence to be able for update.And i welling to help each one to use the program if he or she post a question here if that's what the free members wants.This is not an addvert for expertlotto because i have a free licence this is just my opinion about a programm that i like and the programmer is feeting it to suit the users.WE WANT TO WIN THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE.

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2005, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

still, i'm not aware of any lp members that provided ideas or testing and that did not approach us from our own discussion board.

I must say, you are being less than gracious about this whole thing.

A quick search on on some past discussions reveals where people gave you ideas, feedback, and testing of your software.

In general, people don't get very far in the long run if they treat everyone who has helped them as disposable things.

Trebic
                      Czech Republic
                      Member #8380
                      November 3, 2004
                      66 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I must say, you are being less than gracious about this whole thing.

A quick search on on some past discussions reveals where people gave you ideas, feedback, and testing of your software.

In general, people don't get very far in the long run if they treat everyone who has helped them as disposable things.

there's no predictor in our software and the optimizer was a request posted in a different lottery forum. i only thought lp member might find it useful.

all people who help us with expert lotto do get something in return - either full license for free or we implement features they request...

Expert Lotto Team

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I think were finished at this point.