Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will a Lottery Post member ever win?

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will a Lottery Post member ever win the jackpot ?

Yes [ 35 ]  [76.09%]
No [ 3 ]  [6.52%]
Might [ 8 ]  [17.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
Member #2399
September 28, 2003
143 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Will a Lottery Post member ever win the jackpot ? What do you think? I hope you do not mind me bombarding you with polls. I am curios to what other people think

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2005, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I might be a threat to win a jackpot.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8392 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Dream lottery post members have won the jackpot some before joining and probably some since joining. many postery aren't going to openly admit winning a jackpot for obvious reasons. Like being bombarded with pm's and requests for hand outs.

This poll has been ran before you might want to do a search and read all the many answers. There are countless lottery related stories and polls on lottery post. All of them are archieved. Aren't you the latest jackpot member among us.

USA
          United States
          Member #1849
          July 15, 2003
          265 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2005, 9:52 am - IP Logged
          Four4me, if people have won and they won't disclose it then how do you know it? Hehe. Not being cynical but I'm lost in that logic. I'm always curious to know if anyone has won the jackpot in here. Of course I would hope they could remain anonymous some how for their own benefit. It would be neat to know those that have won walk among us and perhaps share their strategies or thoughts on winning. It breeds hope for the rest of us common folk. Hehe.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8392 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2005, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Acronym007 i should have been more specific. You have been a member long enough that you should have remember this posters big win as he described it in several posts.

look for posts with this persons name in them he won the lil lotto jackpot 3 times.  St.germain
            this link below will take you to one of his post i don't have time at the moment to find the other posts but will try later and post some more links about jackpot winners.
            Afeter he posted his winning story he was inindated with pm's for all kinds of reguests and was highly insulted by one of our regualr posters and hasen't posted since. St.germain is now one of my friends and has been very helpful to me and other posters. I wish he would come back to the lottery post because he is very smart and has some really good lottery strategies. he is just one of the many jackpot winners that has came fordward with their story. Other posters have hinted to their good fortune but st.germain was one person who wasen't afraid to post his good fortune.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              SirMetro's avatar - center
              East of Atlanta
              United States
              Member #6191
              August 11, 2004
              1389 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2005, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps there have already been LP winners, but for reasons similiar to what Four4me illustrated above, they find it even wiser to not disclose such.

Money is, unfortunantely a double edge sword.

Yes, it can relieve one of the financial hardships they may have been experiencing. It can also create new one's that are difficult to understand and manage. Many times, wealthy people are portrayed as cold-hearted individuals. The simple fact is, if every wealthy person indulged each request made of them on a daily basis, there would be no wealthy people.

I, for one, do not object to legitimate charities. Nor do I object to assisting members and/or close friends with financial hardships. Truthfully, if all those that had "borrowed" money from me back when I had money were to repay me back today, I could actually take the rest of the year off.

I also believe the concept of "Robin Hood" is a feable attempt to glamourize theives. It should be considered an insult to society that tries hard to provide for those with less. Each time I hear the phrase "take from the wealthy to give to the poor" reminds me of an economic study that was done by someone at a major university. That if all the wealth in the world was equally distributed amongst each living person. Those that were wealthy before the distribution would become wealthy once again.

I also believe that the Lottery is not a short-cut to wealth. Yes, it can create a short term experience in wealth. But with poor management and as historic studies have clearly shown, the poor shall become poor again. There are no short cuts to wealth. Even thru the winning of a major Lottery, substaining the accumiliated wealth requires tremendous effort.

So, simply put, should I win, I probably would become a full-fledge paying member here. Would I tell? Absolutely not!

Just a few more of my twisted thoughts is all this is.

Sir Metro

USA
                United States
                Member #1849
                July 15, 2003
                265 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2005, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Four4me - thanks for the info. I must have missed that, its good to know. I share the joy with those that win. I would only like to benfit from their knowledge. I would like to know personally if someone in here won any of the big jackpots not the lil jackpots. Know what I mean?

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8392 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Well he won like 750 grand or more so thats a pretty good chunk of change. the topic at the top of the pages is (will anyone win the jackpot) it dosen't state wether it shoud be a mega mill a lottery or a pick 5. but i guess they mean mega or powerball.

imagine this you won the mega million or powerball and told everybody on lottery post that you did.

Your Pm box would be overflowing with similar questions even if you just bought a quick pick. Not to include the number of requests for a handout.

If i won as much as i would like to tell the lottery post community i would probably not at least until i spoke with Todd and set up my account so i wouldn't be inunadated with such requests. To me letting the comunity know that i won would cause more problems than i could handle. I expect that other people that might have won think the same. Why bring more attention to yourself by telling everybody your good fortune.

St.germain wheeled his numbers by his own method and trapped the numbers.

USA
                    United States
                    Member #1849
                    July 15, 2003
                    265 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Cool, I misread it. I though he won $7,500. LOL. 750 grand is a great win, wow, good for St.germain. I understand, I think we would all want to share our winnings with others on here but it would be difficult. I guess I'm curious how many will stay with the forum after they win, my feeling is few will. Hehe. Cheers,

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8392 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

If i won the awesome amount like 500 million i would set up some people for sure. I't is nice to day dream about that. We'll see who knows it might happen might not good luck.

Yes St.germain was very happy when he won but he also said people came out of the woodwork when he won and family members he didn't even know he had wanted a peice of the action. 

good luck to you .

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                        RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19895 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2005, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who buys a lottery ticket for a jackpot game can win it.  Being a Lottery Post member may not give you an edge, but it won't work against you either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
                          Alaska
                          United States
                          Member #16217
                          May 27, 2005
                          287 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Yep, someone is gonna get eventually. And that someone is gonna be me! -Bonnie

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31533 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2005, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Dream lottery post members have won the jackpot some before joining and probably some since joining. many postery aren't going to openly admit winning a jackpot for obvious reasons. Like being bombarded with pm's and requests for hand outs.

This poll has been ran before you might want to do a search and read all the many answers. There are countless lottery related stories and polls on lottery post. All of them are archieved. Aren't you the latest jackpot member among us.

you're right - why open yourself up

love to nibble those micey feet.

Morrison, IL
                              United States
                              Member #4657
                              May 13, 2004
                              1884 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2005, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Wow, I guess if I really do win a jackpot I will stop posting here!