Welcome Guest
You last visited December 18, 2017, 9:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will a Lottery Post member ever win?

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will a Lottery Post member ever win the jackpot ?

Yes [ 35 ]  [76.09%]
No [ 3 ]  [6.52%]
Might [ 8 ]  [17.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8615 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2005, 11:10 am - IP Logged
If anyone wins the lottery jackpot there's is no reason to stop posting here just be discreet with what you say. I often thought if i won i would love to tell everybody . But realize that could bring unwanted attention to myself and family. I'll have enough trouble keeping everything going with my immediate family and friends to contend with the rest of the communities.
If you want to tell everybody then go right ahead just be prepared to deal with the consequences if any. If you actually think you won't be inundated with requests for everything from a simple hand out to people asking you to pay for their houses and operations and medical bills and things of that nature just read some of the horror stories other jackpot winners have had to deal with when the publicly announced their good fortune.
    JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8810 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2005, 11:37 am - IP Logged

The lottery is instant wealth which requires an immediate assessment on your outlook on things.

I have known many people in my lifetime that have acquired wealth thru the venture of buisness and investments.  The people that I know have learned to be protective of their wealth as it was gained.

Oo'Ka

Whitwell, TN
      United States
      Member #5461
      July 5, 2004
      56 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2005, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Of course one of us will win or already has. I know one day my numbers will come in I will let you all know when it does. However, before I win it will probly be some idiot who does not know what to do with the money, or how to invest and will be broke in one year(must be talking about my red neck neibhores(sorry to those decent red necks)). Any way I know I need to win how else will my parents be able to retire?Blue Angel

USA
        United States
        Member #1849
        July 15, 2003
        265 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I honestly think many people would stop posting here if they won, you don't? That's no offense to us here, it's simply something they have accomplished in life. No more questions for them, they did it, time to move on. I am honestly saying I might do the same thing. Maybe they would simpley be too busy on trips, new adventures, etc. I simply doubt in all truthfullness that most would stay, I guess this sounds like a good poll. Hehe. Cheers,

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2005, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Winning a Jackpot is a SHORT cut too being RICH and depending on how much it could be a shortcut too WEALTH.Bill Gates and Oprah are WEALTHY Rap Stars and other well known musicians are RICH if they stop selling records there done for if Bill and Oprah retired from there work they would still have plenty of money for a very long time.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
            USA
            United States
            Member #8242
            October 29, 2004
            1133 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2005, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I think there already was 1 or 2.

I voted yes, but the real Q is will a LotteryPost member ever reveal their BIG hit?

Lep

To Lotteries: Stop recording our # combinations, and figure out another way to rollover the $$$.

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Won't be me.

USA
                United States
                Member #1849
                July 15, 2003
                265 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2005, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

C'mon Cash, don't be so negative. Hehe. I don't think anyone who comes in heere or tries to hard will win. It always seems the people that don't care or don't need it always win. I think we all care to much in here to win.... hehe.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #2338
                  September 17, 2003
                  2063 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2005, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I have a feeling if you hit it big you would give Todd a real workout dealing with a full PM box and constant requests for money. It all depends on how much you win. The closer to the record would make it closer to a record level of spam.

United States
                    Member #379
                    June 5, 2002
                    11296 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

People who are negative prefer annuity.