Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone use these systems?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Old Greenwich
United States
Member #5767
July 20, 2004
84 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2005, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

lotto pro 2005

lotto logic

lotto apraiser 1.0

lucky lotto

Visual Recurrence Analysis

Or a decent system that is good..used salui systen but it was weird and not user friendly

Will3

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2005, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Have Lotto Pro 2005, and have used this system ever since it was sold on a BBS board. No system will automatically give you the magic numbers, but it's got the best statistics, and easiest to use wheeling systems around. I have added a lot of my own wheels, and a number of Gail Howards wheels from her book that I purchased, and it works great every time. Also to consider is free updates for as long as you own the system.

I have tried many others, and Lotto Pro 2005 is the only program I have kept.

Good Luck!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I just wish that someone would come up with a piece of software that intergrates every

system that was put out there and just spit out a number or numbers. The problem is

that having such a system would probably make the lottery authorities reduce the odds

of winning that much more.

I asked a friend of mine who is a programmer, which I would pay for, to give me a set

of potential of say, 10 numbers to play based on a database containing a billion numbers

to evaluate. He said he could do that without a problem.

I told him the billion pick-3 hits might not reflect true lottery results, however I think

that when you reach the billionth number, somehow it really doesn't matter.

By then true chaos is presented..finally....without bias.

True randomness, in my opinion comes full circle whether it be a random lottery,

a contrived method, or just a billion randomly generated numbers and then just

analyzing what potential number would come out of those findings.

Those findings would be dictated primarily of, first finding out the common number sets

that show up after a particular number. For example: If last night's winning number was

720, then I would ask my good friend Joe ( the computer programmer) to make a

program that will tell you what the next number was going to be, based on the criteria

stated above. Of course there would be a couple of filters to help out.

I personally think that graphs or signatures look differently, depending on the time-line

of the graph. If you look at the activity within a pick-3 game for a length of say,

5 years, a graph say a million or two, would look much differently.

A good analogy of this includes our universe.

Scientists claim as only a theory, yet very plausible, that if you could see the universe

from a long long distance, you would see things called superstrings. The culmination

of all the planets, stars, and galaxies. The strings would not be visisble if you are

among it all. Only from the outside. Having said this, I can only wish somebody, or

my buddy joe would get off their behinds and write a program to do just what

I mentioned earlier.

Thanx for the ears and eyes.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2005, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

You might be trying to make things too complicated, regular people without computers can and do get the number often enough at a profit, I know of 3 of them, no computer, no internet, no programs, just a few tricks of their own, How they do it ? I don't know, but they do it, it seems to be their own kind of common sense to them, whatever it might be, they won't tell me. They don't know programming and have little school. Of course there are very few people like them.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Pinback's avatar - driver
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #5810
          July 22, 2004
          120 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

lotto pro 2005

lotto logic

lotto apraiser 1.0

lucky lotto

Visual Recurrence Analysis

Or a decent system that is good..used salui systen but it was weird and not user friendly

Will3

Lotto Pro 2005 has lots of useful pre-defined wheels, and it's excellent at printing directly onto the betting slips (very easy to adjust the alignment settings to get it exactly right, and easy to change when you get a group of slips that were printed/cut just slightly differently).  But unfortunately, it's stinky poo at selecting the numbers for you.  So find another way to select the numbers, but consider Lotto Pro 2005 for your wheeling and printing needs.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Like Pinback said (and others) Lotto Pro is good for keeping drawings as a database, but it is bad greatly at picking numbers for you. But if you can pick your own, it's wheels are pretty good.

There seems to be no software out there that is any good at picking numbers for you. At the same time, every software gets "lucky" sometimes, just like every player does. So when you're looking at software, I'd pay more attention to what it offers in the way of sorting and giving you different data that you can use to pick numbers with....then cross your fingers and hope.

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #12466
              March 14, 2005
              29 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2005, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Pinback and Badger.  Lotto Pro is great for everything except  picking numbers.  I also like how the databases are handled in Lotto Pro.  Willl3 if you have questions about the Saliu system, I would be happy to try and help.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19825 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2005, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

pacattack,

If your buddy won't get off his behind and write the program that you want and you have a description of what you want, there are plenty of programmers that will work for you if you're willing to pay their price.  Many of them advertise their services on the internet.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes, but Joe was gonna give me a good discount...See???

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2005, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

There's plenty of GOOD programs out there you just have too find the one that will work for you and learn how too use it effectively,efficiently and skillfully.Lotto-Architect is a program that has more than enough features too help a player win a jackpot.All you have too do is learn how too use the software in and out the same way you would when using commercial software like Windows and other Microsoft Applications.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3103 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

It's a chicken and egg thing.  You have to know how to win the lottery to program software to do just that and if you already know how to win, maybe you don't need the software or can't trust the programmer . . . think what you would tell a programmer to put in so the program would pick winning numbers . . . what yes/no questions would the software have to run down the logic tree with to produce winning numbers?  I like working with Gail Howard, Lottohat, Lotwin and Lottery Director, but none of them pick winning numbers no matter how I set them up.

BobP

All the main lottery softwares are here, which one picks winning numbers? From the descriptions it sounds like they all do. http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23262 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

It would be nice to see Lottery Post software on that list, like Deflate 3&4, Inspector 3&4, Lottery Wheels, and Quick Picks Generator, which I think honestly provide more functionality and flexibility than many (might I say most?) of those programs.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2005, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I personally like LP's availability of a plethora of wheels , in a single instant for my use.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3103 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

It would be nice to see Lottery Post software on that list, like Deflate 3&4, Inspector 3&4, Lottery Wheels, and Quick Picks Generator, which I think honestly provide more functionality and flexibility than many (might I say most?) of those programs.

First of all it was a short list of software that doesn't pick winning numbers. Sure you want to be on "that" list?  And second your software while excellent lottery tools don't pick winning numbers either, though in your case LotteryPost software wasn't designed to pick winning numbers, or (cough) best number, or optimal numbers, or whatever term software sellers substitute to give the impression the numbers will win. 

A nice addition to the Quick Pick Generator would be a routine to include all the numbers in a minimum number of lines, perhaps with limited filtering choices for odd/even, low/high, and sums.  Or, a Quick Pick Generator that gives additional weight to user selected numbers to appear more often among the lines.  If that's too hard to program how about one where the user can select key numbers that will appear in every Quick Pick line generated.

BobP

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1689 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2005, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I think we are coming to the conclusion here that the coding is simple. And it is really.

The underlying problem is trying to define and make sense of an *unpredictable past to generate a predictable future.

* I say unpredictable because at one time the past was the future that we could't predict at that time.

You programming buddy is a smart guy. He knows the routines are easy but there are no possible ways to predict the outcome until you have reliable predictable past data that works in a set manner.

There are a number of good programs to analyze the numbers, but I haven't found any that are good at predictions. 

JMHO,

G