Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tx pairs 7-18-05 Midday

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Mid-Missouri
United States
Member #644
August 31, 2002
4271 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2005, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

I am playing 257 and 258.  I definitely know that 2 will come in because of my results with Lotto Buster.

Hot 826

Cold 802

Pattern 291

Super 281

8 is also a super number to play for reasons too numerous to mention.  The best pair will be 28.

That makes 258 and 257 super picks.

Orangeman

Orangeman

Excellent call on the 28 pair orangeman! 482 was drawn.

PK, One of your pairs as well.

Nice Job Guys!

Bryan  :) 

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
    Texas
    United States
    Member #5816
    July 23, 2004
    4355 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2005, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Wtg Guys on mday pairs!!!

Your present situation is not your final destination!
    Good luck...5pennies Dance
      Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
      Dallas Texas
      United States
      Member #18154
      July 6, 2005
      185 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

I had the 48 pair as still in the hot pair list to look out for just didnt see it coming this soon...

My 17 pair to watch out for today was the closest to hitting todays number of 482...

I told you guys to watch the pair chart to start breaking down like tetris keep your eyes on this hot chart for the week...You will be surprised....Should be anyway...

WTG...Orangeman on getting the 28....If only we would have thought to put my 48 with it..I played your numbers today we almost got em....But you know the rules of TLC...LOL... 

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...

Dallas Texas
        United States
        Member #18154
        July 6, 2005
        185 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

17-27-35-48-69-78-89...Get rid of the 48

and you have 6 more pairs to work with for the week...Little food for thought....... 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Well you all got it good, congratulations.

I after all posted 3 minutes late on another post for tonights Tx pairs and did get the side pair for midday, the results are not posted 3 minutes after the draw, but very much later.

They are on the Texas pretest post.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

In see lines across all over my post, do you all also see them ? WhY?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Dallas Texas
              United States
              Member #18154
              July 6, 2005
              185 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I see lines too Lantern...We been offically infected by the TLC...But Lantern start up a main post so we the good folks in Texas and anywhere else can brainstorm on getting one number...

You have been hitting the pairs on the head.. Sometimes they will flip on you...You have a pair for the day and it comes that night...WTF...Its that dayuum TLC...LOL 

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

They don't want us to post no more pairs, before long we will not be wanted here no more, not even as Excalibur my very first ID here that I am using now.

Fernando.

Maybe we are too dangerous.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Pair King

I haven'tyet studied how to, get pairs, but I will in the near future, those pairs I get by a trick, because of an observation that I made a long time ago, not by skill at all, but by a sharp eye and a mostly completely useless lottery program that i have, one of several, this one is almost useless if not for my extraction of the pairs from it by a trick, because the program does not give you the pairs per se of itself. I get them by a trick and pencil and paper and some work.

But without the program I could not useless almost completely as it is, I turned a uselss program into something almost good.

Fernando.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Have we been blacklisted ?

You are right in a few weeks as soon as I learn more about pairs I should start a post myself just as you want, to talk about ways to get them, but you know we don't want everybody and the TLC to know how we get the pairs, the info has to be protected or the TLC will know and Scre_ us up.

Fernando.

MollyG's avatar - happy
                      TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                      United States
                      Member #9019
                      November 25, 2004
                      523 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Weird! (the lines, that is)

they don't show when typing, only after "post reply". 

Although, the other  info is lined-out too

United States
                        Member #2460
                        October 7, 2003
                        766 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

You know, lines or no lines if we make the letters big we can still read them O.K.

Dallas Texas
                          United States
                          Member #18154
                          July 6, 2005
                          185 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Same problem i had a minute ago MollyG but I think its cool now....I think.....

United States
                            Member #2460
                            October 7, 2003
                            766 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I have to go for now untill much later today, if I am still wanted here by then.

GoodBye.

And let us hope that we get a pair or two tonight.

Dallas Texas
                              United States
                              Member #18154
                              July 6, 2005
                              185 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

This post is still good only thing that changes in it are the hot pairs a lil bit now it looks like this...17-27-34-35-67-78-79.....

Now the 48 pair was missing as of today but came in yesterday so its not my focus anymore...Now the 69 is missing im going to concentrate on it today...The 67 took the 69 pair place....So the 67, 17, and 78 are pretty good pics for today too...

A funny thing Ive been noticing with my main focus pairs is that they always be 1 up or 1 down..So lets try and beat them with a lil knowledge...hmmmm-k....lol...

So 69 could also be 70 or 58...Lets go with the 58...Im going with the 69 and 58 pair today for a number of reasons but best beleive it may shock you...Should anyway...

58=058-358-568-578.......If I were choosing 1 number it would probably be the 578....

69=689-699-369-069...If I were choosing 1 number it would be the 369....

Doubles to watch out for today is the699...Note: a double is due.....

GOOD LUCK TEXAS....Sun Smiley