Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a tough state to hit anymore?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 years ago by fbird.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60714 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:23 am - IP Logged

they would kick butt if they kept their picks down to 12 for that particular day...until then, they are pretty much like all the rest.........go on the prediction board....there are winners everyday..look at what takeitez did for Georgia ...awesome post......how many times did those same set of numbers hit?  That is what I am talking about.....not adding numbers everyday or taking 3 root sums and posting them and saying...oh, I hit the root sum...well I could do that also with 60 numbers...or post a bunch of pairs and say......oh, that pair hit.....well ya, when those pairs are matched up...you are looking alot of numbers...

The best predictors on here are in my opinion and this is only an opinion, not gospel are:  takeitez and WinD...........they are the best.  Few numbers, less invested, most money made...........that is what it is about...not winning a couple bucks off and on with a ton of numbers.

Blackapple Breakthrough Sandy K's last post in this thread

Sandy,admit it I better since this post

Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60714 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:48 am - IP Logged

retxx, yes they are some states that are very hard to hit and I believe Mass is one of them.

And one more note.  I tell it like it is.  Always have, always will.  Some people like it and some people don't.  My PM's tell me at least I am respected because I speak my piece....right or wrong...I do speak my piece....My integrity is important to me...if I do not have that, I have nothing.  So if I upset some people with the above reply I made, so be it....it is my opinion and only an opinion...everyone has one....some don't speak it....I do......

The people who are making the big money are the people who don't post.  That is just the way it is I guess. 

The people who are making the big money are the people who don't post.  That is just the way it is I guess. 

Well ,enjoy or learn from me now.

"No one can do consistently what

I do with root sums doing multi-states

at the same time"

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged

yes, you have been better.......the solaris picks are awesome....the original ones....before all the other ones are added.......I didn't say these things to be mean Blackapple but to challenge you to a new level.

Sandy

Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60714 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:55 am - IP Logged

yes, you have been better.......the solaris picks are awesome....the original ones....before all the other ones are added.......I didn't say these things to be mean Blackapple but to challenge you to a new level.

Sandy,I am there

Quote BlackappleReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: August 20, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

The Failed 5 open doors.

Mich. can now benefit Mich. Nite Solaris Picks 8/19-8/26

from this failure.

I told you I love miscalculation

it helps me to improve 

Just arrived after this.

Mt. Laurel, NJ
          United States
          Member #18120
          July 5, 2005
          45 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Yes New Jersey !!!

Wyncote,Pa
            United States
            Member #3206
            January 3, 2004
            60714 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2005, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

The Solaris picks were good at first...........then they started getting larger and accumulating till we were up to the 30 to 40 picks again and sometimes more...not profitable..............

The reason Solaris got larger was

Solaris missed a combo in Ohio one day.Root sum came but not the pair.

So I expanded it to find key digit

that would garner the hit.Got to start

fat(post a lot of numbers) in order to trim the unwanted(find what's not

working).Now,My root sum continues to come,I can post 26-28 picks, one will hit with a 99% chance.Have'nt learned a perfect filter.Reducing or picking from

26 is a lot easier than 220,120,80 etc

.Every fresh ideas helps.Everyone can build a system from forum ideas. 

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2005, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I could even live with 20-30 picks.......as long as they were per day, BA....cannot do that every day...then it does not become profitable.....

You do a good job but you have not licked it yet.......you give us good numbers to choose from....but by no means have you beat the lottery.

I know we all appreciate the numbers you give.......and my getting on your butt a little bit always gets you annoyed enough to go one and above your potential....lol...

Sandy

Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                60714 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2005, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Your goal and my goal are different.

Mine:The winning number attained

for exclusively the Day or

Nite drawing 

Yours:Profit

As long as I can get the winning

number,the profit part will be sort out.

Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Exactly, having the winning number means nothing to me.......without profit......once you start playing the numbers for real betting them, I think you will understand that.

Yes, our goals are different......and we can agree to be different.....you are very gifted.....I just try and challenge you to a higher level....and you must admit, I succeed most of the time.......lol......

For years I was  Director of Training for a Real Estate Firm...my new people would come in and jump up and down they had a new listing....praise yes I gave them praise but I also put something in their mind...........what is it going to get you?  That house needs to sell for you to receive any money........you need to price it right so it sells......and fast because the advertising is costing you money........I was teaching them to be on target with their listing price.......doesn't matter if you get the listing and it doesn't sell.  One of those people just sold my daughter house...he was my trainee....he does 20 million dollars a year in business....and he was telling my daughter that I taught him how to list and sell........list right, sell quick........the analogy of this tidbit is doesn't matter how many numbers you put in.....the only one that counts is the one that wins.....and if you have to put out heavy bets to win it, the profit goes down.  The win means nothing but the jumping up and down that you had the number.......

Sandy

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Exactly, having the winning number means nothing to me.......without profit......once you start playing the numbers for real betting them, I think you will understand that.

Yes, our goals are different......and we can agree to be different.....you are very gifted.....I just try and challenge you to a higher level....and you must admit, I succeed most of the time.......lol......

For years I was  Director of Training for a Real Estate Firm...my new people would come in and jump up and down they had a new listing....praise yes I gave them praise but I also put something in their mind...........what is it going to get you?  That house needs to sell for you to receive any money........you need to price it right so it sells......and fast because the advertising is costing you money........I was teaching them to be on target with their listing price.......doesn't matter if you get the listing and it doesn't sell.  One of those people just sold my daughter house...he was my trainee....he does 20 million dollars a year in business....and he was telling my daughter that I taught him how to list and sell........list right, sell quick........the analogy of this tidbit is doesn't matter how many numbers you put in.....the only one that counts is the one that wins.....and if you have to put out heavy bets to win it, the profit goes down.  The win means nothing but the jumping up and down that you had the number.......

Very good analogy Sandy.. Very good...

It feels good to have the winning number.. but not if you have spent the profits to get it to only see you really didn't get anything at all...

If you are playing on pencil and paper only, it is a different matter.. 

It is sorta like playing the roulette on the computer.. you play so much differently when you are playing for fun and when you are playing for real.. You cannot make costly mistakes or you go out real quick...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                      Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Amen to that. 

If only I could play all the states that I call the correct 3 numbers in.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                        White Lake,Mi
                        United States
                        Member #1495
                        May 12, 2003
                        5546 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Your goal and my goal are different.

Mine:The winning number attained

for exclusively the Day or

Nite drawing 

Yours:Profit

As long as I can get the winning

number,the profit part will be sort out.

Wow ba.....I ass/u/me/ that they were suppose to be the same....you getting the numbers right and a profit ..but I guess that that word assume is just what my geometry teacher said could happen as noted in red...not to be derogatory....but.........

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus