Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New System – I MIGHT be on to something

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

John,

Since your strategy is using a 13 numbers wheel with 2 key numbers with 163 lines, you much feel pretty sure you've found a bias in the Georgia Fantasy 5 drawings.  Have you tested your theory against 163 lines or randomly chosen combinations?  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #1039
    January 15, 2003
    260 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOh,

I am always looking for a new bias in the games.  The only bias I have discovered that occurs extremely often to consider is the fact that a group and often 2 groups of numbers are missing from each drawing 80% to 100% of the time, based on 100+ drawings.  Over the last 10 drawings, 2 groups were missing twice and 1 group was missing 6 times for a total of 80%. 

Based on the above percentages, if I can guess one of the numbers as the key number, I play combos of numbers and my chances of hitting 4 of 5 or better are pretty good.

Anyway, I will keep trying. 

On the other hand, what is worse, a new system that does not work, or a new system that did work but you only played it on paper when it hit?  lol

Thanks to Everyone for your input and ideas,

LA - John

Georgia
      United States
      Member #1039
      January 15, 2003
      260 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Well the key numbers I am trying tonight are 13 and 26.  Let's see what happens.

Thanks,

LA - John

Georgia
        United States
        Member #1039
        January 15, 2003
        260 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2005, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Last night's results were (12) 2 of 5 and (1) 3 of 5 prizes on paper.  Again, not very good results when you don't hit the key number. 

Tonight let's try 23 and 30 as the key numbers.

Blessings and Fortunes to all.

LA - John

Georgia
          United States
          Member #1039
          January 15, 2003
          260 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Well, as elementary and redundant as this may sound, the “key” is the key.  I guessed the number 23 correct last night and did ok.  I still lost money on paper because 4 of 5 did not pay as high as it sometimes does.  Still, my total winnings on paper were not bad at 51%.  (Spent $162.00 and won $83.00)

I won the following on paper:

2 of 5 =  26 times for                26 free tickets

3 of 5 = 3 times for                  $21.00

4 of 5 = 1 time for                   $62.00

I have guessed one of the winning numbers twice in 5 nights.  If anyone is really good at guessing at least one of the winning numbers often, this might be the perfect system for you.  I will try this experiment a few more days.

Thanks,

LA - John

Greenwich, CT
            United States
            Member #4793
            May 24, 2004
            1822 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Keep at it!  Don't let one or two days of bad results discourage you.  No system works all of the time, but some work more than others.

I've been trying a similar strategy on Connecticut's Cash 5 game...5/35 = $100,000.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              roseville, MI
              United States
              Member #5980
              July 30, 2004
              18205 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2005, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Nice work...hope it contiues

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Georgia
                United States
                Member #1039
                January 15, 2003
                260 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2005, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

JAG331 and undress,

Thanks for the kind words. 

JAG, please keep me posted on how you do in the Connecticut's Cash 5 game.  Maybe we can compare notes sometime.

Thanks again,

LA - John

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2005, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

John,

Your posts got me interested in the Ohio Rolling Cash5 again which is similar to the Georgia Fasnaty5.  If I win anything, you'll see the improved results in my prediction statistics because I'm posting my picks on the prediction board.  Good luck.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #1039
                    January 15, 2003
                    260 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOh,

Awesome.  I will check your predictions.  I wish you the best of success. 

Thanks,

LA - John

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #1039
                      January 15, 2003
                      260 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

OK, for tonight I will try 14 and 32 as my key numbers.

Happy winnings to everyone....

Thanks,

LA - John

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Lottery_Analyst,

Very interesting results and keep on trying.  As someone mentioned, when playing a jackpot game you have to give it some time "on paper" before you rule it out.

Good luck to you and I'm rooting for your success.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

perth western australia
                          Australia
                          Member #18099
                          July 5, 2005
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2005, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

yeh --- keep up the good work.

What wheels are u using when u spin your combinations.

I have a 7 from 30 lotto here and have noticed something quite peculiar..

3 numbers always appear in every draw-- not  all at once but definitely one or the other..

How would u personally go about this in a positive way???????

---Im one sixth of the way to a definite jackpot????

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1272 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2005, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

yeh --- keep up the good work.

What wheels are u using when u spin your combinations.

I have a 7 from 30 lotto here and have noticed something quite peculiar..

3 numbers always appear in every draw-- not  all at once but definitely one or the other..

How would u personally go about this in a positive way???????

---Im one sixth of the way to a definite jackpot????

Use them as key numbers in a wheel.

Amsterdam
                              Netherlands
                              Member #17942
                              June 30, 2005
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2005, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Analyst. Just a few words... why not try the pick 5 GH wheel 3 out of 3, pool of 26? You dont have to select key number(s). 174 entries.. If you have 5 correct the minimum guarantee is 3 times 3 and 30 times 2, max. guarantee 1 times 5, 2 times 4, 7 times 3 and 30 times 2, or, if you dont get a jackpot: 4 times 4, 6 times 3 and 38 times 2. How does that sound? GH has also wheels (f.i. pool 26) with only one key number. I have tried it on paper many times (the first-mentioned wheel) and often got 5 correct... I 've now tried it a couple of times for real, but unfortunately the max. was 4 correct (incredible, like the devil was playing with it, which he does of course), and that is not enough to have a profit (it could be but it is less certain). I look at the first 2 numbers and the last, as well as the hot,cold and average. Please allow me to elaborate with the following line for the Dutch lottery (there is a difference though, the pool is 45 numbers, of which are 6 drawn, I can play for 5 or 4 numbers; since I can also have 6 correct, this would increase my profits even more) Also, by playing 5 numbers I avoid the bonus ball, but I do include the bonus ball in my calculations:

1) 4-22-23-25-31-34 (32)

I add and deduct (32) and 4, which results in 28 and 36 resp., leading to (including overlaps) ..5, ..6, ..7, ..8 and ..9 numbers. If you continue adding and deducting the numbers above, you will find that there are in total 3 results ending on ..8, 5 results leading to ..6, 2 results ending on ..5, one result is 33, one calculations results in ..2 and finally one result ends on ..1.

Now the 2nd draw was: 9-11-21-22-32-37.

The 3 results ending on ..8 lead to 9 and 37, so do the 5 results ..6 lead to 37 as well. The 2 results of ..5 lead to 34, one result of 33 leads also to 34 and to 11 and 22. The one result of ..2 and the one of ..1 both lead to 22, 32 and 21 respectively. I found that the bonus ball is often an important indicator, so the end number 2 weighs heavily because of that. Also the first 2 numbers ( 4 and 22) are heavy indicators I found (leading to 9 and 37). Of course, a wheel of 26 numbers is required in my view to cover the best possibilities. Furthermore, 9 and 37 were hot, 22 was a repeater (which happens frequently with the Dutch lottery). 11, 21 and 32 were cold numbers... I also looked at the distribution and the last couple of draws were dominated by 1-10 and 40-45 numbers, so I felt that the emphesize would be on 20-30 and 30-40 numbers. What do you think of this? I only played on paper this time... too bad. I had 5 correct again (37 was so terribly hot, that I thought it would be at rest by now...). Hope this is a bit clear. What do you think?