Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New System – I MIGHT be on to something

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
Georgia
United States
Member #1039
January 15, 2003
260 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Mouche,
Thanks for your comments and advice.  I am not a big Gail Howard fan.  I have two of her books but in my opinion, there is not much difference between her and Steve Player, Robert Serotic, Professor Jones and all the other supposed wheeling experts.  The Bottom line is many can and have developed wheels over the years.  Some use letters and some use numbers.  I have developed my own wheels within excel spreadsheets that work just as well.  I actually prefer the wheels on the Lottery Post website now because Todd has programmed an auto sort function.  When I use my own wheels, I have to sort my results manually and that is a pain.  Until Gail or any of the above mentioned authors can win not one or two, but three or more jackpots personally and show the validity of their systems, then in my opinion it is all marketing and hype to me.  Some may argue that Steve Player has won a few jackpots using his systems.  This is true.  But, has anyone kept up with how much he spends when playing his systems as well?  As I stated in an earlier post, I think we should concentrate more on how we pick the numbers we plug into the wheels, instead of the wheels themselves.  I have won 5 of 6 in a Lotto game by purchasing 5, tickets, another time purchasing 20 tickets and yet another time purchasing around 100 tickets.  All three times I used a different wheel.  The deciding factor all three times was not the wheels, it was the numbers I put in them.
As for your addition and deduction theory, I find it very interesting and think you should continue to pursue it.  I read about that theory at about the same time I was studying the strategy of playing numbers with the same ending digits.  My philosophy is if it works for you, then continue to explore that method until you either win something substantial, or see no fruits and feel it is time to move on and try new methods.  I have tried what you are considering and it did not work for me, or at least not as consistently as I would have liked.  That does not mean it may not work for you.  Stay at it and let me know what happens.  I love to hear about other’s successes. 
As far as my little Key number experiment here, I have tried it 6 evenings and hit the key number twice in 6 nights.  That is not the results or consistency I was hoping for.  I will adjust my strategy a bit and try something new.  If the results are good, I will definitely share them with everyone.  If not, I will keep trying.  I have been at this for years and I know for me when it is time to adjust my strategies, or move on all together.  I will be upgrading my membership to Platinum status so that I can utilize Todd’s fine abbreviated wheels.  I think the Key wheels are awesome, but for the purpose of my experiment, the abbreviated wheels might be more forgiving.  Stay tuned for my results and feedback.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and support.
Besitos,
John - LA

Amsterdam
    Netherlands
    Member #17942
    June 30, 2005
    25 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your nice and extensive reply! I fully agree that the MOST important part of course is picking the right numbers! I think the addition/deduction thing should be combined with hot/cold - low/average to bring optimum results. Also, Look at the last 10 draws and see which numbers have been drawn 2 or more times during the first 5 and last 5 draws together. I add these to my wheel as well (those are the very hot numbers). I will keep you informed! Lots of luck and wisdom! Have you looked at lotto logix already? Good site... interesting articles.

Georgia
      United States
      Member #1039
      January 15, 2003
      260 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am back and trying a similar but different strategy tonight.  Now that the Georgia Fantasy 5 has increased their payouts for 4 of 5 and 3 of 5, that is even more encouragement to develop a system that can hit 4 of 5 on a regular basis.  My thinking is that on average the Georgia Fantasy 5 will pay around $400.00 for a 4 of 5, so I am experimenting with playing around 180 to 250 tickets to see what happens.  Tonight I am using the 3 if 4 of 18 wheel (4) different times for a total of 208 tickets on paper only for now. 

Stay tuned and I will share the results.

Thanks,

LA - John

Amsterdam
        Netherlands
        Member #17942
        June 30, 2005
        25 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2005, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi John, interesting, but HOW exactly do you pick the numbers for your wheel, if not addition/deduction or hot/cold/average? I am very curious!

Kind regards,

Jacqueline

Georgia
          United States
          Member #1039
          January 15, 2003
          260 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Jacqueline and Everyone,

Well, it appears that maybe my number selection is the problem and not my system.  LOL  I played 32 numbers in my system last night and guess which 7 I left out?  I did not play 1,5,15,18,21, 34 & 36.  I left out 7 numbers and 3 of them came up.  The winning numbers were 1,4,7,18,36 and my winnings on paper were (8) 2 of 5 wins. How bad is that?  LOL  Anyway, I will try again tonight. 

As far as how I select my numbers, I wont go into too much detail now but I will say I usually select my numbers from the last 10 previous drawings.  I will try again tonight and if I don’t have better results, I might let you guys select the numbers and I will plug them into my system.

Stay tuned and best of fortunes to all tonight.

Thanks,

John - LA
            Greenwich, CT
            United States
            Member #4793
            May 24, 2004
            1822 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2005, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

JAG331 and undress,

Thanks for the kind words. 

JAG, please keep me posted on how you do in the Connecticut's Cash 5 game.  Maybe we can compare notes sometime.

Thanks again,

LA - John

John,

Glad to see you've kept going with your method. 

I did have good results for July on my CT Cash 5/35 game.  Over 16 draws I matched an average of 1.5 numbers from a pool of seven...when the expected match is 1.0.  I'm going to see if the rest of August brings similar or better numbers once I get back into the groove.

JAG

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:42 am - IP Logged

good luck jag331 and lottery analyst.i've been playing lotto 5 here in tennessee ever since it came out last october and i've gotten 4 out of 5 two or three times but never gotten 5.anyway good luck on those..........