Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash Only on a posting rampage.

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

thank you for having the guts to post this - he's not the only one with diarrhea of the fingers. 

Guilty as charged.

My apologies, madam.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31541 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

thank you for having the guts to post this - he's not the only one with diarrhea of the fingers. 

Guilty as charged.

My apologies, madam.

Jack

jack - you're NOT on my "HIT" list    Wink

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm relieved.  Thanks.

Jack

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Mid-Missouri
        United States
        Member #644
        August 31, 2002
        4271 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2005, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Amen Emily....

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Just my opinion, but if Todd were to pull the Top Poster stats and logos this would save a lot of unecessary posts. An by the way this is not directed at C.O., I like C.O. and if I hit the big one I'm going cash only all the way. Wink

That's true, or just enable "Top Poster" stats for paid members.

To Lotteries: Stop recording our # combinations, and figure out another way to rollover the $$$.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
            USA
            United States
            Member #8242
            October 29, 2004
            1133 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2005, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I'll go on record with a couple of points here:

1. Tnplayer805, there's nothing wrong with your avatar, and there's nothing wrong with the game, if you like it.  Don't feel bullied by someone who posts trash about something you enjoy.
            2. I personally do not like to see hundreds of posts that have little or no substance, and sometimes I delete the especially flighty ones.  Especially the ones that dig up old threads by posting a meaningless three-word sentence.
            3. I have built extra "ignore" features into the Buddy/Block List (a premium feature), so that you can ignore members' posts you do not wish to see.  So if you don't like what someone says, Block them.
            4. I will add something to the Buddy/Block List that allows you to block e-mail notification for members of your choice, as this would solve the problem raised by four4me.
            5. This problem would go away if people would not post messages designed to either (a) boost their post count or (b) try to constantly bump threads that everyone else has lost interest in.  My advice is to just stop doing it.  Be respectful of how your actions affect others.  This is a huge forum, and getting bigger every day.  Make a positive impression on others!
            6. This is not directed at any one person.  Whoever you are, if you think I'm directing this at you personally, I am not.  They are general remarks aimed at everyone.

Chief, I just noticed your NY Lotto signature Lep

To Lotteries: Stop recording our # combinations, and figure out another way to rollover the $$$.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2005, 8:22 am - IP Logged

i'm going to pick up one of those lucky for life tnplayer,have you done well with them?

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
                North Dakota
                United States
                Member #13397
                April 5, 2005
                1623 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2005, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Lottomike, I've done good with them so far.  No $1,000 a week for life yet but $50 here and there and one $75 win.  Not bad if you ask me. I'm going to play $100,000 Vegas Winfall  More info on the Instant games thread.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2005, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

you'll get it tnplayer hang in there.i bought a few today but didn't win anything of a sizeable amount.haven't bought any vegas winfalls yet but i plan on getting some here soon........

United States
                    Member #5565
                    July 11, 2004
                    260 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2005, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I would've expected that this forum had some kind of flood control to avert people entering bursts of short messages or even duplicate messages.  That would avoid some of the problems.  If you're spending less than a minute or so between responses for more than a couple of messages, you're essentially chatting online in a forum format or you're trying to post a lot of subject lines in order to fish for responses...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2005, 11:04 am - IP Logged

LOL...

LOL...

Sorry if my posts have been a bothersome for some people.  I know I have many people   to pm we with gratitude of thank yous for helping them with hits.

I am not going to track states online anymore to keep my amount of posts down .

I am going to post only one list for all states.  If one using my system, they can figure out which number goes with each state.

For those of you who used my posts to hit,  continue to work the system.  You can do this.  I showed it to my little 11 year old niece, who now can pick numbers using the system.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44