Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hypothetical question...

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3112 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hi BobP,

A while ago I used the method/idea you mentioned in a program I developed.

But it didn't make no difference if using the method or just  generate the combinations randomly.

The was no improvement at all........

(If you want you can have the program to test it) 

Bye,

Harm 

Tried a PM "stoopendaal has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive." :-(

Sure if you can send it as a zipped file attachment, my email is real.

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
    Member #3476
    January 24, 2004
    212 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2005, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I have to make some modifications to the program (not user friendly at the moment).

When I'm finished (today or tomorrow) I wil sent it to you..........

Bye 

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
      Member #3476
      January 24, 2004
      212 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

BobP  ,

Mail For You 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2005, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I personally think that I'm not making my self clear. That's obviously not your fault. I appreciate your time though. Thanx....

Can't say what you're doing sounds predictive, though I did try something simular converting Gail Howard into taking Pick-3 by position and using the D chart to predict five numbers that most often followed the one just drawn based on 1,000 + past draws, some success but too expensive to play, and every time I filtered, it took out the winner as often as leaving it in.  You consider adding the birthday paradox to the mix, see how often you find a winning box number among the previous 14 - 16 past draws.  BobP

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Rjoh's right about what was said.

I say if you show up at lottery headquarters 3/4  times or more in a given period of time having won a pick 5 game top tier prize multiple times over that giving period. Someone there is going to ask you a few questions like how come you are able/were able to win so many times. Of course you don't have to voluntarily give out the information. But should you tell them you have a system that works. They might want to know what you are doing to win so many times. If you tell them you did this and that and they think it could be detrimental to there turning a profit from the players. You can bet your state will alter the way the game is set up, they might change the matrix or scrap out all the balls. That's what happened to Stgermain. After having won lil lotto three times he said he had a system. They didn't ask him any more questions about it. They just change the matrix and his system was worthless after that. He's been trying ever since to duplicate the winning combinations using a wheel he developed and can't crack the bank open any more. If you have a system do not tell the lottery people. Keep it to yourself. If they ask you how come you keep winning just say I'm lucky i guess. 

I would tell them it was a previous qp I had gotten and decide to play..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44