Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Im trying to find a website.

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4267
April 6, 2004
36 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Shawnintn; A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE; THEY WORK ONLY WHEN OPENED.  "Religion is just a crutch for losers who can't think for them selfs; don't be a LIMPING LOSER'.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2005, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Is that the home page of Tom Cruise?

That's Scientology. L Ron Hubbard started that nonsense in the late 80's or the 90's. I had a female roommate in New York who was into that and she was totally nuts. I would frequently catch her yelling at some entity outside the house as she left for work. She would point her right index finger and shake it as though saying stay away from me or something. Strange lady.

From what I have read Scientology is very dangerous to a sane mind. It speaks about how humans were on this earth 75 million years ago, and that these demons who were called something or other, exploded hydrogen bombs to kill those humans and now those souls of the dead are here as " satans" the name of these souls. They are here to stop you from do the right thing in this life, or something like that.

I forgot to tell you, I found a dollar under my pillow this morning. The tooth fairy is very kind. LOL

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
      Springfield,Ohio
      United States
      Member #14006
      April 19, 2005
      3972 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2005, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Shawnintn; A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE; THEY WORK ONLY WHEN OPENED.  "Religion is just a crutch for losers who can't think for them selfs; don't be a LIMPING LOSER'.

I'll never open my mind to satan thank you very much. And restrike that. You are heading for hell...

And you are very wrong. When the lightning strikes it will be you and not me...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2005, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I mentioned the World Bank earlier. A co-worker was very active in this study among others and did an interview with Eustace Mullins, an historian. I saw this video tape which he lent me and was very intersesting and scary at the same time.

The Federal Reserve is among one of the topics that was quite interesting.

www.rense.com/general39/eustace.htm

www.whale.to/b/mullins_h.html

Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace...

www.federal-reserve.net/secrets.htm

United States
          Member #4267
          April 6, 2004
          36 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey, shawnintn.  Do u happen to live in the same county where the BELL WITCH OF TN. resides?  People who live there have had bad luck if they so much as said anything bad about her.  Is it adamson tn??  Well, if you'r in the same county, don't you dare say anything bad abou that witch!  I double dare you!  he he he

USA
            United States
            Member #1849
            July 15, 2003
            265 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Someone want to shut this fool up? I love you God you hate him but the only one making a scene in here is you friend?

The important thing is this, this is a lottery forum not a gay chat room. Try to stay on point and on topic. Lottery business in here.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I found some good footage of things that I was talking about earlier.

Just scroll down to where ever the word preview is seen and click on it to see the video.

I thought these videos were going to be short......a good few minutes atleast enjoy.....

www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

Springfield,Ohio
                United States
                Member #14006
                April 19, 2005
                3972 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2005, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Please oh please, i beg you Lord, do not, i repeat, do NOT let every bible thumper on here start e-mailing me at 'gayanalpenetration@yahoo.ca'.    I mean it Lord; i just  can't stand to dialog with UNEDUCATED, BIGOTED, BIBLE THUMPING breeding bigots!  Amen. 

Butt Pirate...LOL

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2005, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Just scroll down to where ever the word preview is seen and click on it to see the video.

I thought these videos were going to be short......a good few minutes atleast enjoy.....

If you scroll down about 6 inches on the screen The Dark Secrets video preview 

Bohemian Grove video, which will show the ceremony. The 25 foot owl...and so on.

Springfield,Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #14006
                    April 19, 2005
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2005, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

If you scroll down about 6 inches on the screen The Dark Secrets video preview 

Bohemian Grove video, which will show the ceremony. The 25 foot owl...and so on.

Cool...LOL

United States
                      Member #4267
                      April 6, 2004
                      36 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2005, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack, i dont wanna download to my harddrive; and im only on a dialup!  How else can Chrisy preview them????

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Pacattack, i dont wanna download to my harddrive; and im only on a dialup!  How else can Chrisy preview them????

You don't have to put in hard drive..just click on any word that says preview. You will need windows media player. If you don't have that you can get it for free, just search for it. it's free.

ohio
                          United States
                          Member #1563
                          May 24, 2003
                          13740 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Thank God for the father !

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

United States
                            Member #4267
                            April 6, 2004
                            36 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Never mind; it's not quite that simple.  Im using Mozella; i'll just wait to do it at the public library; faster connection and bigger keyboard.  What does the above post mean?????  Please explain Karamu.  I don't understand . 

United States
                              Member #4267
                              April 6, 2004
                              36 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:42 am - IP Logged

pcattack; im also into contesting & sweepstakes; and synchronicity has given me the dreamiest contest; a ONE OF A KIND BOB MACKIE LIFESIZE BARBIE DESIGNER FANTASY GOWN!!!  If any one on earth deserves that gown, it should be MOI!  Bob Mackie has allways been a true inspiration for my Cher like outfits.  Wanna enter???  www.barbie.com/partydress