Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Input wanted, please help

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How many numbers do you play in how many staes when playing for actual money not just posting?

5 numbers [ 3 ]  [9.09%]
10 numbers [ 3 ]  [9.09%]
20 numbers [ 6 ]  [18.18%]
50 numbers [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
1 state [ 12 ]  [36.36%]
5 states [ 6 ]  [18.18%]
10 states [ 1 ]  [3.03%]
all states [ 2 ]  [6.06%]
Total Valid Votes [ 33 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Please do not post any more posts about online play sites.

We have an advertiser here, and they are an excellent site, and I do not want to offer free advertising to any other sites.

There is enough past discussion of this topic that there is no need to post anything further on the topic.

If people can't use search, then I guess they can't find their answer. Smiley

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tipit's avatar - Trek REDALERT.gif
    Quebec
    Canada
    Member #21036
    August 31, 2005
    14 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I play just Quebec pick-3, because I follow this lotterie since one week, and I look at list 10 past draw I did make a grah to predict my number for the next day drawn, on the 01 SeptembI stsrt my action to play and predict number and on my first day yesterday I coose 259 in my sets of olay and it came in order 259, so I did $450.00

I hope it gonna be like that all day.

Tipit6 

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
      Minnesota
      United States
      Member #13028
      March 28, 2005
      870 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2005, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey gang!

I personally only play MN DAILY 3 and play 10 numbers maximum per day until my Union Jack method hits.  After my Union Jack method hits for the week, I stop playing.  With my Union Jack method, I usually win straight one time per week for my $500.00 payout.  I start on Saturday and play until I hit.  This past week, I played Saturday and Sunday and hit Sunday for my weekly bounty.  I spent $20.00 for the week and won $500.00.  My net was $480.00 for the week.

I do not play online because the implications with the IRS and other government agencies, such as Homeland Security, are too great to even think about trying to win greater sums of money TAX-FREE.  Personally, I hate giving my hard-earned money to the government.  Eventually, BIG BROTHER is going to take a peak at everything we buy, sell, win and either tax us to HELL or throw us in jail for evading taxes on winnings.  The less money that I have coming in on paper, the better!  Therefore, I don't even think about playing online because each transaction you make is being recorded by Homeland Security or another government agency that is just waiting to take someone down.  Call it paranoid, but I am basically trying to keep my winnings below the radar, TAX-FREE with no paper trail in site.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Calgary
        Canada
        Member #9419
        December 7, 2004
        228 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2005, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Atomic Dog:  Curious as to what your Union Jack method is?

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I just play FL Pick-3 and spend about $5 and sometimes play the Pick-5 spending the same amount