Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any info on...Lotto Magic Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
faulkwood's avatar - animated sphere.gif
indiana
United States
Member #20998
August 30, 2005
6 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2005, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm new and have seen LOTS of people selling systems and ebooks. I was wondering has anyone joined the Lotto Magic site by Arlene Meeks?

Is it worth the investment? or is it just hype?

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Carrie

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2005, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm new and have seen LOTS of people selling systems and ebooks. I was wondering has anyone joined the Lotto Magic site by Arlene Meeks?

Is it worth the investment? or is it just hype?

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Carrie

It's funny you mentioned Arlene Meeks. I will not go into detail concerning her because of her affiliation with a group that is not welcomed here at the LP.

PM me........

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2005, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Do you have to play all the states ? And how many numbers for state do you have to play ?

Would not that be way too many numbers to play everyday ? Can a profit still be made ?

How do you cut down on the ammount of numbers played ?

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

No, she tells you what the hot states are, usually around 4 or 5. There are usually around 34 numbers to play, but you don't start out playing all of them. She recommends starting with top picks selection which is 5 sets of pick-3 numbers. So far out of those 5, one set came out in late june boxed twice and in the same month with a straight.

Just a few days ago another set from that same set of five also hit straight with 089 in florida. That was just her top picks. Alot of other boxed hits and a couple of straight ones have also hit in the other sections of the 34 numbers.

For optimum use you will have to play the hot states that she mentions and win more often that way, than just only playing your state.

She updates the numbers and the hot states approx. every couple of weeks , sometimes a little longer.

Definitely worth the lifetime membership of $47 dollars.

Without spending a penny she shows you her track record in advance of the purchase. However there is something important you should know. She is apparently so busy that sometimes the additions of winners is not put in the section, where they are supposed to be. In other words, The 089 that was won in florida from her top picks may or may not be updated in her promo or sales letter. I can almost guarantee that if I go to her website right now I won't see the 089 in there, probably because she was side-tracked or some other reason.

Personally if I were to convince someone I would update everyday. Not a big deal, I just wanted to throw that out incase you went in there to see the 089 and didn't.

Since the purchase I have banged my head against the wall because I was only tracking, and not playing. If I played At 5 sets a day costing 5 dollars a day for about 70 days or so, it would have cost $350.00 and I would have won a thousand with the 2 straight hits in her 5 sets of the top picks, netting me $650.00. Sure that's not alot but imagine if I played the hot states also. Then we would be talking thousands.

Again I don't want to give her website out because of the reason I mentioned earlier.

Just PM me if you want.

There are currently 2 remaining numbers in her top picks that I'm playin heavily. But again just because the other 3 came out already doesn't mean they won't again. And she makes that very clear. In her regular section of 5 sets there was a number that came out boxed twice within one week and straight a week later. She was correct in sayin not to stop playing a number just because it hit once or even twice. Have fun.........

I'm just waiting for Todd to bring that company to the LP so I won't have to deal with that other company come october, that's when the airport business increases and then I want to open an account, so I can start playing the hot states. I really don't want to open an account with that other company. I'll just wait for Todd to come through. It's best that way since that won't happen for a few weeks from now, and by then october will come around and the money will start flowing again. That's when I'll open an account with Todd's new guest.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you and you don't have to post the link to the site, with Google it is easy enough to find.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2005, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I thought so .

Pinback's avatar - driver
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #5810
              July 22, 2004
              120 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2005, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

Does the guide/booklet/material/whatever you get actually explain HOW she comes up with the number you can get from the web site?  I'm not interested in using her numbers, but I am interested in using her INFORMATION to write a program to generate my own numbers.  But it doesn't do me much good if the information provided doesn't tell me how to do it myself, and she really expects me to just use the numbers she provides.

Thanks...

faulkwood's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                indiana
                United States
                Member #20998
                August 30, 2005
                6 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2005, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Pinback,

No, she DOES NOT tell you how she comes up with the numbers and won't reveal that infomation. So I emailed her and asked what if something were to happen to her or she decided to quit, and she replied that she has been teaching the system to her son for the past couple of years.  So in the event something happened to her, he would continue in her place.

I wanted the info on how to do it also, but that she won't give.

Carrie

Pinback's avatar - driver
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5810
                  July 22, 2004
                  120 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2005, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks much Carrie.

She won't be getting my $47 then...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Hi Pinback,

No, she DOES NOT tell you how she comes up with the numbers and won't reveal that infomation. So I emailed her and asked what if something were to happen to her or she decided to quit, and she replied that she has been teaching the system to her son for the past couple of years.  So in the event something happened to her, he would continue in her place.

Carrie

It's lottery magic and there is a code of conduct among magicians, they never tell how they do the magic.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                      Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      60746 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2005, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pinback,

Carrie

It's lottery magic and there is a code of conduct among magicians, they never tell how they do the magic.

RJOh

She is doing something we are

aware of.

paurths's avatar - underground
                        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                        Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I read this page on here site about where she "got" this system.
                        She got it from Elmer, when her kids were still in dipers. Her children have children of their own now. So at least 20 years must have passed since Elmer shared "his secret".
                        She says her "system" wont work on lotterygames with 5 or 6 numbers, so Elmer will not have played that.

I was wondering, how long does pick3 & pick4 exist?

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I read this page on here site about where she "got" this system.
                          She got it from Elmer, when her kids were still in dipers. Her children have children of their own now. So at least 20 years must have passed since Elmer shared "his secret".
                          She says her "system" wont work on lotterygames with 5 or 6 numbers, so Elmer will not have played that.

I was wondering, how long does pick3 & pick4 exist?

Who the heck is Elmer? I know it isn't Elmer Fudd.

Be vehwey vehwey quite...It's wottery season........

I know...it was her son. But seriously the pick-3 and 4 started around 1982 or so depending on the state. Actually all games...I think.....started around that same period.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2005, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I only know one thing.....she is very good.....and I have made some bucks with her.  Well over the 47 bucks I spent.

Sure I would love to know her system but heck why should she reveal it?  Remember this is a LIFETIME membership of 47 dollars............a cheap investment for sure. 

Please no one PM me for the site address as always happens when I post something like this...do a search on Google. 

In my opinon, the woman is incredible.

Sandy

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I only know one thing.....she is very good.....and I have made some bucks with her.  Well over the 47 bucks I spent.

Sure I would love to know her system but heck why should she reveal it?  Remember this is a LIFETIME membership of 47 dollars............a cheap investment for sure. 

Please no one PM me for the site address as always happens when I post something like this...do a search on Google. 

In my opinon, the woman is incredible.

I agree with everything you said Sandy.

For 20 some odd years now.....I've tried to figure out how I can make a living on the pick-3....to no avail. I'm taking a break and letting her, do the hard work.

Her hard work has definitely paid off.

Golden Goose????...maybe....too soon to tell........When I finally get access to other states that I can play simultaneously, Then I will know for sure. So far.....a very exiting part of my life, right now.

Something might be actually going on. Something I can't put my fingers on.

I don't neccessarily have to know the inner workings. Just gimme the goods.

Maybe after 20 years of studying numbers...I just now realized that I was looking in all the wrong places.

Instead of trying to find out how Einstein worked his way up to E=mc2. Just pay him $50.00 and he'll tell you the answer.