Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any info on...Lotto Magic Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
Dallas Texas
United States
Member #18154
July 6, 2005
185 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged

i have to agree my 37.00 was spent well...I bought her page bout 8 months ago...im not gonna say system because there is not one she shows you...but she is berry berry good...berry elmer fudd....lol

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...

faulkwood's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    indiana
    United States
    Member #20998
    August 30, 2005
    6 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2005, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Okay, I decided to bite and bought the "system" on Friday.

I know I'm new but I still can't figure out how to make money with this "system". Yes, her numbers do show up but I can't figure out a money management system to keep me ahead.

If I play all 30 numbers for 14 days and even win on 2 I still lose money, and you may get only get one for that particular period of time. So you have to make sure you have enough bankroll to weather the slow period so you can get to that period where you have 3 or more wins in the 14 days. This is for one drawing per day. 

If I play all 30 numbers for 14 days over 3 states, you still may get four to six wins, I would still lose money. When I say win I mean box wins as if you played both straight and box your bankroll would double.

My thought was that if I play across multiple states, if one state wasn't doing so well one or both of the others would make up the difference.  But looking at the results, that is not always the case. For example, you may get 2-3 wins in two of the states but nothing in the other state, which takes away from the winnings. So you have to have enough bankroll to overcome and recover from the slow periods, so it makes it hard to start small.

If I only use the top 10 numbers, then you win less often, so it still works out being the same. It's always a matter of weathering the slow months to get to the good one(s). Or you have to play box and straight, which again increases your bankroll.

At least that is how it appears to me. Maybe I just don't get it.

Carrie

Pinback's avatar - driver
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #5810
      July 22, 2004
      120 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2005, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with you Carrie.  Even though I said I wouldn't, my desire to win forced me to and I paid her the $47.  I ran all of her numbers through both Ohio pick 3 games for July and August, and I have NO idea where she got the wins she claims for Ohio on her site.  There is no way I would have even come close to breaking even with her numbers.

So now I'm testing out another part of her offering... the money back guarantee.  Needless to say I haven't heard back on that yet...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Mention almost any lottery system and someone will say "yes, I made/won money using that system".  They alway talk in the past tense which means they aren't using that system to make money now.  This confuses some lottery players and make them think they can actually beat the odds.  With a pick3 game, beating the odds doesn't pay much, so it doesn't take long for the game to beat you.  The house will alway come out ahead no matter who's numbers you are using.  The big jackpot games are the only games in which winning the big prize put you ahead for life.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31334 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2005, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

not too impressive in ga. this month.

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I you would develop your own winning (losing) system and don't win with it then you would have nobody to blame for not winning other than yourself.

It is better not to win with your own system than with somebody elses, at least this way you can instead spend the $47 on tickets.

Good luck.

Study what others have to teach, if you want to and then develop your very own system.

Bye.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31334 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2005, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

finally a box in ga.

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Any of us here at LP with systems that work could set up a page like hers.. using my method, it hits somewhere in the states every draw.. however, it will take a bankroll to play.. and the profits will sometimes be eaten trying to get the hits...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2005, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Has anybody who has bought the system tracked the HOT STATES that are listed?

I've mentioned two or three times now that it works much much better when playing the HOT STATES.

The whole purpose of playing the hot states is because there will always be a slump in any given state, and obviously, the opposite....there will be times when a state like the state of florida...where I live, just had a good couple of months.....which not coincidently was on the hot state list.

indiana
                    United States
                    Member #20998
                    August 30, 2005
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2005, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Okay, here is my tracking of the HOT states. Per her email, I was told to that my best chances, to start with a smaller bankroll, would be to play 21 numbers for .25 ea box across the hot states starting with at least enough bankroll for 7 days. These are my results:

July 1 to July 7, 2005

Late drawings only (or bankroll would be double and too much to start with)

4 hot states (at that time) TRIstate, NY, MI and KY

Bankroll 21 numbers x .25 ea x 4 states x 7 days = $147

Total wins: 2 $75 (Loss of $72)

-------------

July 8 - 14

Same States

3 wins total $112.50 (Loss of $34.50) Remember, I had to put back the previous loss of $72 to start for this week.

------------

July 15 - 21

Same States

Total wins: 4 $150 (Up $3)

-----------

July 22 - 28

Same States

6 wins $225 (Up $78)

---------

July 29 - Aug 6

Same States

1 win $37.50 (Loss $109.50) Will have to replace bankroll.

---------

August 9 - 15

Hot States are now TRIstate, NY, MI, KY and IL

Bankroll 21 numbers x .25 ea x 5 states x 7 days =$183.75

Total wins: 4 $150 (Loss of $33.75) Will have to replace bankroll.

---------

August 25 - 31, 2005

Hot states are now PA, MI, DC, IL, NY AND NJ (excluding CT as it cannot be played at the website)

Bankroll 21 numbers x .25 ea x 6 states x 7 days = $220.50

Total Wins: 8 $300 (Up $79.50)

I fail to see the profit, even over the long run.

Carrie

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2005, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Track her numbers playing quarter STRAIGHT and a quarter Box and you probably wouldn't lose money......you only boxed them Carrie........try backtesting on a straight and a box bet.

Sandy

indiana
                        United States
                        Member #20998
                        August 30, 2005
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy. You were right!

As per your instructions, I re-did the paper testing playing 21 numbers both STRAIGHT and box and over the six 7 day sessions I did produce a profit. I do believe I added the amounts correctly as when you win on a straight you also receive pay out for the box as well (so $225 + $37.50) for each straight win. Unfortunately, the bankroll ranged for $294 to $441. So I've concluded unless you have the bankroll to start with, you will more than likely lose over the long run. So I either need to wait until I have proper bankroll, or figure out a strategy to start smaller.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carrie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2005, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I may be wrong but I think starting with a bankroll of $294-$441 you'll win something playing pick3 even using QPs, it'll just take longer to lose it all then if you had started out with $10.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2005, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy. You were right!

As per your instructions, I re-did the paper testing playing 21 numbers both STRAIGHT and box and over the six 7 day sessions I did produce a profit. I do believe I added the amounts correctly as when you win on a straight you also receive pay out for the box as well (so $225 + $37.50) for each straight win. Unfortunately, the bankroll ranged for $294 to $441. So I've concluded unless you have the bankroll to start with, you will more than likely lose over the long run. So I either need to wait until I have proper bankroll, or figure out a strategy to start smaller.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carrie

The hot states have an order within themselves, as far as hottness goes, from left to right.

So for example if the hot states are NY..CA..AZ..WA.....then the hottest will be NY and less hot...CA and so on.

When people who have bought the system ask me questions about what to do, or ask for suggestions, I immediately know, they have not read every part of the pages. I know you cant' wait to start testing her after skipping through the material, but it is VERY imporatnt to read all of the pages and sub-pages.(Sub pages are the yellow circles that say the word go inside them).

The reason I know people haven't read all of the material is because every question that's been thrown my way....so far.....has been answered somewhere within her pages. She recommends playing her top picks first. Then when you win,  you can include other picks. I wouldn't recommend starting out with 21 numbers to play. Actually she recommends that in her pages.US Flag

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2005, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Play the top two states.........Then when you win......expand..........!!!!