Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash-Magik-3

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded the lottopro2005 for the free week.. I am so clueless to what I am looking for...

Basically it is throwing out either 4, 5, 6, 7 numbers to wheel..  I have 10 numbers I could wheel.. lol

What is the point with this program?

To decipher all those variables, that can appear or not appear, all depending on how to read those theories, in a way as to be beneficial....seems to good to be true.

You practically have to know the secrets of filtering, and/or maybe, just picking a number out of a hat.

I agree. Why should I have to figure a problem out manually?

Why can't I have a program that looks out ....only.....for my best interest.

Stop

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Orange - when you use Crunch, do you use a standard set of filters and history?

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded the lottopro2005 for the free week.. I am so clueless to what I am looking for...

Basically it is throwing out either 4, 5, 6, 7 numbers to wheel..  I have 10 numbers I could wheel.. lol

What is the point with this program?

To decipher all those variables, that can appear or not appear, all depending on how to read those theories, in a way as to be beneficial....seems to good to be true.

You practically have to know the secrets of filtering, and/or maybe, just picking a number out of a hat.

I agree. Why should I have to figure a problem out manually?

Why can't I have a program that looks out ....only.....for my best interest.

Stop wasting time with insignificant possiblities.

In my opinion, and it's just one man's opinion....

Too many variables to contend with.

You're right tntea, "What is the point?"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31343 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Mike K's new version of Crunch can do anything you need and it isn't that expensive.  I think it is under $70.  If you aren't willing to spend $70 on your quest for the gold you don't belong in the hunt. One solid win will pay for that.

You can hunt rabbits with a sharp stick and a rock, but you won't nail that many.  Those of you who are always looking for something for free will get what you pay for . . .nothing.

Orangeman                                                Drum

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

AMEN "OrangeMan" well said!!!

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Em - do you use Crunch as well? I was considering that as well. I feel like one of those guys in Survivor trying to catch fish with a dull branch.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Em - do you use Crunch as well? I was considering that as well. I feel like one of those guys in Survivor trying to catch fish with a dull branch.

i use zid and candy - along with my pairs    em

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

How good is this crunch thing, going on here?

What am I crunching?

What if I have a bad tooth?

Amarillo/Austin
                  United States
                  Member #1424
                  April 25, 2003
                  696 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2005, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Crunch is the best thing going, but it takes some study and practice to understand it.  I personally use sums and key numbers to make the haul.  I can reduce it down to about 95 to 100 numbers with 90% accuracy, then I play on for a percentage profit.  A 50% profit on a regular basis is better than trying to win the "big one" every Blue Moon. 

By the way, use the scientific method in this pursuit.  Use only results you can duplicate and don't chase rabbits when you are looking for deer and elk.  Much of the stuff people think is good isn't worth chasing.  Don't get sidetracked by the latest fad and you will do better. 

Orangeman                                                    Guitar

Amarillo/Austin
                    United States
                    Member #1424
                    April 25, 2003
                    696 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2005, 12:50 am - IP Logged

By the way, my system will not work playing a conventional 500 to 1 Pick 3 lottery as played in the U.S.  Can't justify paying $100 to win $80.  Wish Todd's favorite service offered Pick 3 and Pick 4, but they don't. I'll play where it makes economic sense to participate.  I, being Scottish, hate wasting money on services that don't deliver the odds on games I can actually win.

Orangeman                                                Drum

United States
                      Member #1003
                      January 8, 2003
                      169 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2005, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Orangeman,

Please be kind to us poor players that still can't make it work playing internationally either.

Be nice for you to walk us through that science a little way . Thank you.   

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2005, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Orange - is the sum and key number strategies put within the documentation of the Crunch? I would like to learn, but seeing as this is my first venture into the Pick 3 numbers games, I am afraid I am clueless.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone received their copy of Cash MagiK3?

I received my copy last Thursday.

I understand the ideas but their seems to be a mistake in the instructions.

Player calls this a 2 day system.  You play 8 combinations the first day and if you win you use all your winings and play the second day.

So if you play 8 combinations for $1.00 and win you take the $500.00 plus the $12.00 from the original $20 and play 64 combinations at $8 straight ($512).  Of course you could play .50 straight and $4.00 straight the next day ($256).  That's of course if you win the first day.

Player said he won $4000.00 but he had to wager $64.00 ($1.00 straight x 64 combinations).  His instructions did not indicate that he won the first day.  It seems very misleading.

I might be wrong but it seems that you would need to win the first day before you attempt to wager the larger sum on the second day.

Did anyone else pick this up??

Maybe I'm missing something.

wsls

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I am really surprised to see so many people buying software to pick the numbers..

Like I mentioned earlier on many posts in the past, A person should take everything from vtracs to railroad tracks and combine them into one plausible, realistic, and a common sense approach. A program that can spit out good numbers.

Everywhere I look I see software that have a 150 filters, Cold ....hot.... medium..... room temperature......and frozen......

Don't forget overdue numbers......

Don't forget A double is possible.....

Don't forget it's total chaos.....

We need a genius here on the LP to write a program that takes the 5 best predictors, and combines the best of, which makes winning consistently a reality. Just tell the program to examine a myriad of endless possibilities. And based on 5 filters that were tweaked to perfection, spit out 5 possible numbers for the that night's drawing.

I almost forgot....I'm willing to pay a reasonable price to whomever wants to come up with a program, like the one mentioned above.

I know Pinback has helped in the past with testing programs, and their effeciency.

Anyone out there have a price?

You don't need a genius. What you need is a programmer that gets its info from the players who seem to have winning strategies. They don't need to win all the time, but what is needed is that if one strategy goes to sleep, another takes over.
                            The programmer is just the guy doing all the typing, debugging, lacking sleep and running around all day with the headaches that come from trying to translate a strategy into a workable program.
                            The idea's have to come from the analysts, and in this case, that are the succesfull players.

new jersey
                              United States
                              Member #21621
                              September 12, 2005
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Is there a way that I can find out about this cash magic 3 system?  I know there isnt anyone that can share the concept with me but is there anyway that maybe someone has a phone number to order it?  I am curious to read more about it or just to find out anything about it. 

thanks