Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash-Magik-3

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2005, 2:53 am - IP Logged
The Problem With Steve Player

1: Any mechanical system he has is as good as a Led Balloon.

2: Any graph system he has, which requires the student to see pattern behaviors as well as

Steve Player does....well that speaks for itself.

All I can say is that the only two good systems he has is the Prime-line...and the Cash-Overlap system which is basically the Prime-line but much more advanced.

I don't have the New Magik thingy from Stevie. I don't know if its a mechanical or graph system.

If it is a mechanical system, well then it's probably garbage. His progressive wagering system that supplements the overall judgement proccess, is as good as the number of wins involved. In other words the progressive system only works if you do hit at all, in the first place. The second ...third....etc......attempt. If you successfully predict the next consecutive days, then you can make thousands in days...if you don't it's back to square one.

The problem with his "graph systems" don't have anything to do with the mechanics of "progressive wagering". It lies with the inability of predicting the movement of the jagged lines in his graphs, because of the lack of expertise on how to successfully read the graphs. He apperantly has the abilty to succeed, and the only thing going for the average Joe is to hone his selection methods.

The bottom line is, if you don't win straight during the specified schedule then it's back to square one. That is the illusion of all those winning tickets, that he always presents as proof. What he doesn't tell you is that he has the resources to self-fulfill his predictions, in time. If you notice that the gap of time between promotions are atleast 3 to 4 months. Of course if I had the money to spend during those time-sensitive moments and keep going back to square one...enough times, required for me to have a major win, and make copies, and publish them....well then it looks good.

Hey everyone...look at the $70,000 I made in 12 days. What he doesn't say is how he spent months of trial and error and thousands to come up with a  $70,000 win. Obviously the actual net profit of selling systems greatly out-weighs the price of the testing period....therefore...make more money selling systems....if you have the capital to ride out the dry periods...which he is able to do. Colorful ads to capture and hypnotize someone. Show those winning tickets.

If you read his proof...he never says...well..today I woke up this morning and won the first day..the second and the 3rd or 4th. Yes he does say that he spent years of studying and came to this conclusion..but he says that in every instance. In every story behind his systems, he claims how he spent years of research and pounding the sand to finally seeing the light.

Just look at his catalog. He has everything from "power cubes" to Master Cash Red List. Mostly mechanical ones, which spit out numbers for the next drawing..based on last night's winning numbers. Pathetic......good as Qps.....

So basically what I'm saying is that there is a common thread in all his systems. Which ever one you purchase will have the rudimentary skills discussed in all his other systems.

Those type of systems are the mechanical ones. They produce as well as QPs. Yeah...QPs...not much to write home about... He makes more money selling those "magic bullets" than using the actual systems. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but for those who are new to this "ship has come in" yearning, then it's wise to understand this whole mind game manipulation.

But again..thumbs up to Prime-line and Cash-Overlap systems..I say! The best game in town.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2005, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I already got a PM saying it's junk, PacAttack.......just curious with all the hype and the affordibility of it...whether it was any good.  I have been taken by Steve Player before...I never intended on buying it but a friend of mine is considering it.....so I told him to hold off for a bit till we all can research it on here to see if Cash Majik is worth the hype.

Thanks for the response.

Sandy

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2005, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I bought it...not real impressed. It is a graph system and really, not much different than what we've seen before...that's about it.

webmaster LeRoy's avatar - disney28

United States
        Member #1134
        February 11, 2003
        6 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2005, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman,

Well said. We who have been at this number hunt for years are really fed up with those who didn't win this week. lol

It's been said before find the wave in your area and ride it or get out of the way.

Webmaster LeRoy

IL

Webmaster LeRoy

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

The Deflate System is an excellent tool but it would be good if you were able to enter a "group" of numbers to Wheel and then use the filtering capability of Deflate to reduce the combinations.For example I would enter 6 numbers to wheel like so 0,1,2,5,6,9 then let Deflate generate combinations based on the Filtering Criteria I select:Sum,Root Sums,Key Numbers,HHL,EOE etc....... the filtering capabilities of Deflate are "EXCELLENT" but I cannot use the Program because I don't reduce pre-selected combinations I use software that generates combos by wheeling numbers I select and applying filters to reduce those combinations.Having this option would be great for those that select individual digits for wheeling like me along with the current option of entering a list of pre-selected combinations for reduction. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2005, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

The Deflate System is an excellent tool but it would be good if you were able to enter a "group" of numbers to Wheel and then use the filtering capability of Deflate to reduce the combinations.For example I would enter 6 numbers to wheel like so 0,1,2,5,6,9 then let Deflate generate combinations based on the Filtering Criteria I select:Sum,Root Sums,Key Numbers,HHL,EOE etc....... the filtering capabilities of Deflate are "EXCELLENT" but I cannot use the Program because I don't reduce pre-selected combinations I use software that generates combos by wheeling numbers I select and applying filters to reduce those combinations.Having this option would be great for those that select individual digits for wheeling like me along with the current option of entering a list of pre-selected combinations for reduction. 

You can already do this -- it's not in Deflate, it's in the Full Wheels.

Any Platinum or Gold member has full access to the full array of filters available.  However, as a free member you can check out what all the filters are (you just can't use them yet).

Go to the Wheels page (on left), then click a game type, then any Full Wheel.  There is a button to expand the Filters section.

They are just available for Pick 5 and Pick 6 wheels at the moment, but this will be expanded to Pick 3 and Pick 4 wheels in the future.

Check it out.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm still trying to understand some of the lingo in the deflate area, but can anyone tell me if there is a particular method, in choosing what filters to use at any given moment. In other words, does last night's winning number determine what specific filters I should use for the upcoming drawing?

Thanx.

Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2005, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Okay another week and I know more than 2 people have bought it........1 PM said it was junk and another post here said it wasn't really that great.........so.......................I know there are others who bought the system........

Any more feedback....????????????????

Sandy

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #543
                  August 6, 2002
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2005, 6:56 am - IP Logged

HI SANDY-

I HAVE HAD CASH-MAGIK FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS NOW, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK WITH IT, I KNOW IT INSIDE AND OUT AND AT THIS POINT IT HAS NOT WORKED FOR OHIO, ACTUALLY IT IS VERY BASIC AND SIMPLE, BUT WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYBODY TO PURCHASE ..NO  JUST MY OPINION

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

Sky

Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2005, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Thank you Sky.....the more opinions the better........thanks for taking the time to speak up.  I know there are more......

Sandy

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #543
                      August 6, 2002
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2005, 7:20 am - IP Logged

YOU ARE SO WELCOME, GLAD TO BE OF SOME HELP

SKY

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2005, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Interesting read, hasnt worked for SC or OH, or VA or Tri-State thus far. Therefore it goes to the shelf for reference only.