Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite all states poster

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mglsr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

your favorite all states poster and why?

libra dave [ 2 ]  [6.25%]
lucky [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
big daddy [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
emilyg [ 5 ]  [15.62%]
ellah [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
astro mind [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
karamu [ 2 ]  [6.25%]
other [ 10 ]  [31.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Houston/TX
United States
Member #14467
April 26, 2005
1024 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I love them ALL ...But my favorite has to be Lottaloot. Lottaloot's pairs have only been missed by my own non knowledge of the pairs system. The correct pair have been there everyday. Since I'm in Idaho and no one wants to keep up with the tater state she is doing well without knowing it.. We here are on our own, so all the help we get from anybody is good. Maddog has a good mix for ALL States but not here, but he would be my second choice since Lottaloot isn't on here. Blue Thinking

Lotto makes my world go round!!!!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2005, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Mony......I would have to agree LOTTALOOT

BUT.........everyone is great...I compare them all...........but if I had to pick a favorite it would be her.

She is doing fantastic.

Sandy

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20117 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I voted other because everyone here at lottery post is my favorite, everyone who contributes whether big or small deserves to be a favorite. The post has the best predictors, bar none....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
        TN
        United States
        Member #5094
        June 16, 2004
        1778 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I LIKE EVERYONE ALOT OF GREAT POSTERS

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          Killer's Cove
          United States
          Member #57
          December 17, 2001
          5631 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I really enjoy reading the posts by those that concentrate on just a few States...tells me that they have a good idea of what they are speaking of....and not just posting for the sake of nothing else to do...and that kinda' limits my choice since it did ask for ALL STATES...I would have to go with MissKitty...emilyg, her weekly pairs list has been worth more than a few dollars to me....

Bob  Guitarbg

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2005, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I really enjoy reading the posts by those that concentrate on just a few States...tells me that they have a good idea of what they are speaking of....and not just posting for the sake of nothing else to do...and that kinda' limits my choice since it did ask for ALL STATES...I would have to go with MissKitty...emilyg, her weekly pairs list has been worth more than a few dollars to me....

Bob  Guitarbg

I never really could understand how one made money using a whole list of pairs for all states.. How do you determine which to use?

That was one reason I had to sit and study another method..

All pairs will eventually hit somewhere... How do you determine where? and what other number to include with it..?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Killer's Cove
              United States
              Member #57
              December 17, 2001
              5631 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2005, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Bob  Guitarbg

I never really could understand how one made money using a whole list of pairs for all states.. How do you determine which to use?

All pairs will eventually hit somewhere... How do you determine where? and what other number to include with it..?

I match HER pairs with my Hot & Due pairs lists....filter by my KEY numbers and Index values...play no more than two pairs a draw...and I play them until they hit.....they usually hit quite often, sometimes they don't, so I may have to double my bets in order to make a profit..and I always make a profit.....I totally ignore STACKS & VTRACS......numbers drawn seem to be always in there somewhere !

I do have one question for you...since you are winning so much and spending so much time here on LP, why not purchase a premium membership and help support this great site ??  Best wishes to you...Bob Guitarbg

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2005, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Bob  Guitarbg

I match HER pairs with my Hot & Due pairs lists....filter by my KEY numbers and Index values...play no more than two pairs a draw...and I play them until they hit.....they usually hit quite often, sometimes they don't, so I may have to double my bets in order to make a profit..and I always make a profit.....I totally ignore STACKS & VTRACS......numbers drawn seem to be always in there somewhere !

I do have one question for you...since you are winning so much and spending so much time here on LP, why not purchase a premium membership and help support this great site ??  Best wishes to you...Bob Guitarbg

I have considered upgrading many of times.  I just cannot see any other options that the upgraded method would provide that I would use. Does that make sense..?

When I do feel there is something out there that would help my picks.. I will upgrade.  I would do it just for a status..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lottery lady's avatar - nicebear
                  Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #1718
                  June 21, 2003
                  4827 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2005, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I cant just pick 1  these are my  favorites:  Astro Mind, Bluegrass, Emilyg (Miss Kitty) Four4Me, Go Army, KyMystikal, and Lucky

They have all been very helpful. Anything i wanted to know. They have all been very nice and answered my questions. They have all retured my messages. And i enjoy there post every day.

Killer's Cove
                    United States
                    Member #57
                    December 17, 2001
                    5631 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Bob  Guitarbg

I have considered upgrading many of times.  I just cannot see any other options that the upgraded method would provide that I would use. Does that make sense..?

When I do feel there is something out there that would help my picks.. I will upgrade.  I would do it just for a status..

Gail, I think you may have missed the point..."Status" is not the reason to become a paying member, nor is what LP can do for you......the reason that I became a paying member was to help support this site financially speaking. I too, have my own programs and methods of playing and they work for me. If your methods work for you ..great !  However, I made a very good living in the computer business and I know that maintaining a great site such as this is not cheap ! Don't want to hurt your feelings here, but if you enjoy this site, then you should help support it also...with your dollars and not just a multitude of daily posts....just my humble opinion...best wishes !  BobGuitarbg

(yeah, I built in a few errors for the proof-readers among you..as usual ! Happy Hunting !)

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2005, 2:48 am - IP Logged

The reason for going Platinum, was to help support something I enjoy very much.

I agree with every person who replied. I've absorbed a plethora of information and perspective in the LP.

One of these days I'll be able to afford a highly paid computer programmer, to take the LP's

highest top five predictors, and intergrate them in to one program that would spit out 10 numbers to play.

Then I can probably make a living off of it.

Thanx much for this Forum Todd.......

Group Hug

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #18459
                        July 12, 2005
                        810 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2005, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I think polls like these are childish. It will do nothing more than set up divisions amongst people who all post for a common goal. Nothing good will come of this.

More importantly, what is your point????? Are they handing out awards, or better yet does someone win money??? How were the contestants chosen??? Based on what??? This is stupid. Sorry LP, I just couldn't not respond.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                          United States
                          Member #1647
                          June 10, 2003
                          2298 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

You are all great posters.But,i like emilyg.Because,i have learned alot from her.

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

mglsr's avatar - candle
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #2369
                            September 23, 2003
                            3072 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Bluegrass, Tntea, Littleoldlady, Libra Dave, SandyK, Lottaloot, Emilyg, Pick3Fairy, Winner2Be, etc.etc.etc.