Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno System that really works

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

alNafa

I don't doubt the honest of your claims.  Unfortunately, you've taken an approach to introducing it that rhymes with every lottery scam on the market.  The anecdote about having already won, but grown weary of it, so now you're willing to sell it is almost certainly true.  How could it be otherwise?

But unfortunately, because the same story comes by email and shows up daily or weekly as posts on LP, your approach suffers from all those others who've told the precise same story, but who were less honest than yourself, and who hadn't the intelligence and diligence you've had to actually do what you've done.

I think you'd do better to actually demonstrate your system's success for a while, even if you have to spend some wearying time doing it.  Once you've separated yourself from all those cheats and liars who've made the same claims you have, I've no doubt the world with beat a path to your door.

Obviously you're a person of honest, integrity and imagination.  What a shame there are so many other duck impersonators out there walking like ducks and talking like ducks.  The ducks pay a high price.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

A: this Tool will accurately predit one digit out of 20, in a Keno that picks 20 (or less)  out of 60 or 80 every few minute (max 5 minutes).

First, predicting one digit out of twenty in the NY Keno gets you nothing.  You need a minimum of 6 numbers to win a minimum prize.  (Using my own system, I played for free last week and had 5 out of the 20 numbers twice.)  I recommend you post your NY Keno predictions by 5:00 p.m. each day for that evening's Keno drawing in NY.  Here are the results of Friday night's NY payout.

10$500,000.000
    9$6,000.000
    8$300.0019
    7$40.00170
    6$10.00

Second, most Software lottery packages are way under $100. and your system is a paper system.  I'd be willing to pay you $35. for it assuming you share some basic, general information about it and/or post 5 days worth of predictions so we can see how your tool does.

I'm happy that your creativity has led you to devise a system to help you win some money and that you want to "share" it.  Hold on to your system, but publish your picks before the drawing and let's see what happens.  Good luck to you. 

Blaine WA
      United States
      Member #17275
      June 15, 2005
      117 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

once again we are given the offer of winning a gambling game all the time, all we have to do is give it's promoter some money.

why on earth would someone who could live forever on the proceeds of a guaranteed system want to sell it or give it away?

if it is sold  it is likely it would be sold to many people and those people may sell or give to their friends, which means the game would no longer be profitable for the operater.

so it would no longer be available for anyone to play.

maybe i'm just too ignorant to understand higher gambling mathematics.

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

once again we are given the offer of winning a gambling game all the time, all we have to do is give it's promoter some money.

why on earth would someone who could live forever on the proceeds of a guaranteed system want to sell it or give it away?

if it is sold  it is likely it would be sold to many people and those people may sell or give to their friends, which means the game would no longer be profitable for the operater.

so it would no longer be available for anyone to play.

maybe i'm just too ignorant to understand higher gambling mathematics.

A man gets tard of winning money all the time, sagan.

Dog tard.

Decides to be whatchallit, generous, but thinks he ought to get repaid for his trouble.

A man doesn't want to sell something as generous as this to people who don't believe in it.  He's tard of people not believing in stuff without having any proof all the time. 

A man figures people ought to believe in him, as opposed to all those scammer sellers who look exactly like him, because he's him, they're just them.

A man gets tard of people thinking he's exacly what he appars to be.

Dog tard.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2005, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I own a Keno system that I had worked on for a few years. I 慸 done so much work on improving it that it has shown to be extremely accurate. It focuses on smaller picks, and I developed it after I studied random Logics in KENO deeply. The only description I can give about it here is that it was developed to take advantage of the frequency of all the 80 numbers that Keno picks from. It抯 powerful and I have had so much trust in it because it [only ] focuses on hitting one number only per draw using a group of numbers as Maids and helpers. The payout is $2.5 for hitting one number in Keno in MA where I live, so for me, $2.5 meant more than what it looks like, to me it meant that I could double my winnings by one and a half if I could predict one digit right. I ignored critics, and whoever thought I was crazy by playing one number that only pays a lousy $2.5, but they failed to see what I saw. And doubling my money is exactly what I was doing for the past couple of years; I 慸 play 3 hours a day, 5 days a week , and I would never wager less than $100 per number per draw every hour. That抯 $150 X 3 hours X 5 days = $2250 a week. Once in a blue moon I抎 miss one number per day. But that never mattered because I抎 still come out winning. The reason why I抦 posting this is because I have decided to quit playing Keno and gambling in general, and focus on other things in my life. I have made enough money to start something else totally different, and it抯 time to [enjoy] other challenges in my life. An other thing is that and Keno is different from the other Lottery Games in a way that with Keno you can't just buy a ticket, go home and relax until the results come out! I just don't have the energy anymore to spend a couple of hours in one place playing keno. So, I抦 here to share this tool with the others, but I抦 not gonna do it for free. That抯 why I抦 here. I have spent a lot of time working on it, and It just doesn抰 sound right to just give it away. I know for sure that I will be challenged, but I just wish if there was a way to prove that this Tool really works. The thing is that it can not be taken for a test drive because it抯 a set of instructions that have to be followed in order to take advantage of it, and it抯 not a software program, and it抯 simply because we抮e talking about Keno, a game that is played every 4 minutes. But, I抦 open to offers and suggestions. Thank you.

There is truth to some things alNafa is saying. I just oppose to alNafa selling it, considering the amount of money that was made to support living without working anymore.

Here's the truth part.

A few years ago I bought a horse racing guide that claimed no big wins, but had a 2 to 5 year retirement plan. With an 80% hit rate, one could exponentially increase their, little tiny wins,  of 10%, and within 2 to 5 years, they would retire.

He made it clear, that patience was the key. I personally don't have the time to go to the tracks. I wonder if I can play online. HMMMM........

massachusetts
            United States
            Member #92
            January 19, 2002
            80 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2005, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Greg,  Alnafa says he is from mass and not NY. Keno games here can be played here picking just one number or as many as 12 . The odds and the payouts are diffrent depending on how many numbers are picked. Is that the minimum in NY  1out of 6?

new york
              United States
              Member #21780
              September 14, 2005
              118 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2005, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi People! Sup!

I have been taking some time off from my computer and all, so sorry if I haven't been keeping in touch.

Thank you for showing interest in my Tool and giving suggestions and advice. Since the owner of this site don't allow any advirtising or product promoting, I'd like to post my email address and you can contact me with any questions. I am thinking about posting my Tol on Ebay, but first I'd like to let you know that I am in the process of working on a demo to prove that my system 'really wotks'. Stay Tuned! I really have little time, so if you email, please give me some time to reply. Thank you.

Al.

new york
                United States
                Member #21780
                September 14, 2005
                118 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2005, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Here is a quick description of the demo that I've been working on, it involves all of us working together. The thing is that a bunch of you will randomly pick 20 out of 80 15 times, which simulates a real Keno Game that is played every 4 minutes, and after you give me time to study the first 14 picks, I should be able to guess at least one number out of 20 on the 15th game. This is very broad, and it's only a thing that I thought about quickly and started working on it on paper, but if you suggest something better please let me know. good luck.

Al

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19815 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

from alNafa first post.

I own a Keno system that I had worked on for a few years. I 慸 done so much work on improving it that it has shown to be extremely accurate............The reason why I抦 posting this is because I have decided to quit playing Keno and gambling in general, and focus on other things in my life. I have made enough money to start something else totally different, and it抯 time to [enjoy] other challenges in my life.

Al,

In your first post you implied you had a finished working systems that had made you rich that you were going to sell.  Now you say you just started working on it on paper and looking for some ideas and some e-mail addresses. What kind of scam are you trying to run?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2005, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

To alNafa: Why beat around the bush? Just tell us how you pick that one number.

Think of it this way, since your a standard member, why sell it? Think of it as your support, indirectly to this site.

If It works, Todd may see a spike in membership upgrades, and say go ahead....sell it.

Everybody's happy!

new york
                      United States
                      Member #21780
                      September 14, 2005
                      118 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Al,

In your first post you implied you had a finished working systems that had made you rich that you were going to sell.  Now you say you just started working on it on paper and looking for some ideas and some e-mail addresses. What kind of scam are you trying to run?

RJOh

to RJOH:

You just proved that you don't even read my postings in full, and you reply based on a rapid scan of my posting , rushing to post your negative ideas about me. If you read my latest posting well, you'd have realized that I was not talking about my System when I said I'm open for suggestions, But I was talking about suggestions for a Demo to prove that it works. Here, read it again:

Here is a quick description of the demo that I've been working on, it involves all of us working together. The thing is that a bunch of you will randomly pick 20 out of 80 15 times, which simulates a real Keno Game that is played every 4 minutes, and after you give me time to study the first 14 picks, I should be able to guess at least one number out of 20 on the 15th game. This is very broad, and it's only a thing that I thought about quickly and started working on it on paper, but if you suggest something better please let me know. good luck.

Al

new york
                        United States
                        Member #21780
                        September 14, 2005
                        118 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

please, use the next few posts talking about the Demo. Let you prove me wrong!

:)

Al

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2005, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi Al,

This is my idea for posting.

I created an Excel spreadsheet that will randomly generate 15 - 20 number combinations in drawn number sequence.  Trying to simulate the actual drawings.

Below are the first 14 drawings (1 through 14)

Draw #1234567891011121314151617181920

I have hidden away in a secure room guarded by a 320 pound armed (trigger happy) guard and hermeticly sealed envelope the 15th drawing.

Your job Jim (Al) if you decide to accept this mission is to guess 1 number in the next drawing.  Should you decide not to accept this mission the envelope will explode in 10 seconds.  Good Luck Jim (Al)

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I should add that if you would like them in ascending order I can do do that for you.

wsls

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2005, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

If anyone would like a copy of this Excel program I would be more than happy to sell it to you for $80.00

LOL

FREE FREE FREE

You can even change the formulas to fit your states lottery drawing and the amount of picks you want.

wsls