Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno System that really works

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2005, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

My pick is 17. I don't have a system for that guess.

AlNafa, get with the program.

You're theory sounds plausible, only if you can describe it.

Here's a proposal.....If you can predict (like you said you could) The one number that yields a whopping $150.00 an hour, please let us in on it.

Thanx.`

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2005, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

9 pm est has come and gone and not even 1 lousy number from al ? heh

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

To be concise, precise and grammatically correct might be highly desirable, but to myself and others such as I, it might be a commodity of which we can't indulge, because we are illiterate.

Not really, but I could be, because I had very little formal education, so I should not denigrate others for not being able to spell, but they might be right when they say that the truth is in the pudding.

Niños y niñas, we are right to be wary of those who sell or try to sell "Systems".

They say that a fool and his money will soon part, so let us not be foolish.

Good luck and good night to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

new york
        United States
        Member #21780
        September 14, 2005
        118 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

for the 1000th time: this tool is for Keno that is drawn daily every 4 minutes. I just don't know how else I could explain this extremely simple concept :)

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

for the 1000th time: this tool is for Keno that is drawn daily every 4 minutes. I just don't know how else I could explain this extremely simple concept :)

Yes, you have explained that you will with 100% certainty predict 1 number out of a pool of 80.

That's about it.

No examples whatsoever. No explanations whatsoever.

Do you really think people would be lining up to buy whatever it is you are trying to sell?
          Don't be surpised for any reactions. Not long ago there even was a thread where a guy wanted to make money in selling a mathematical (statistical) formula, namely "combinations"...Confused

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            Carolinas
            United States
            Member #7511
            October 5, 2004
            1500 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Alnafa, I play club keno in Michigan every 5 minutes. I understand everything your saying, but unfortunately I do not believe that there is a way to give a demo or example of your system.

Most people here do not seem to understand the Vegas style keno you are  talking about.

You could not effectively prove your system without giving the whole thing away or us just taking your

word for it, which is not going to happen.  I personally would not pay $100.00 for it, you would have to drastically lower the price and give a guarantee with it before I would even think about it.  Club Keno in Michigan is definitely pre-programed just before the draw. There seems to be no rhyme or reason or system to it.

Just my opinion.

Good Luck,

Mary

new york
              United States
              Member #21780
              September 14, 2005
              118 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

mry711, thank you for doing what i've been trying to do for a couple of weeks now, which is trying to explain how  Club keno works, and how my Tool turns a $1 bet into $2.50. I , definitely, won't reduce the price, and won't trust anyone to try it for free, simply because, like you mentioned, it can not be taken for a test drive because of the nature of the Tool. It is unfortunate  because you  won't be able to take advantage of this  tool, which in a few weeks, if I don't sell on Ebay, will be collecting dust on the shelve! what's ironic, though, is that during the past couple of weeks or so, while some of you were arguing my Tool in this Forum, and making jokes and being sarcastic about it, and questioning whether it works or not, and negotiating the price, and making fun of my spelling, etc, etc...you guys spent more than $100 playing lottery, and giving away more money to the state and making it richer , while a smart person like me, who spent months creating something to help you out with, gets a crappy treatment.

To be able to make it, you've got to have Balls of steel! If you're holding a tight grip on your lousy couple of dollars, you're just holding tight on your poverty and misery. Get out there and be brave and try different things, and most of all , think, and don't wait for someone like me to find you the magic formula, and play your winning numbers for you for FREE. :)

Love,

Al

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2005, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Oh lord, don't you get it yourself???

You are not proving anything, you don't show examples of anything, and yet you expect people to buy whatever it is that you are selling without sharing any knowledge about it in advance.

Sounds pretty much like these guys on television that ask "all believers" to  send them money, without any of them people knowing what they will get in return.
                Well, to me, someone who buys stuff in that sort of manner is close to stupid.
                You don't buy a car without at least seeing it, or testdriving it, do you...

Fraser, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2446
                  October 4, 2003
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2005, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I suspect part of the package may be something I noticed although I don't play the keno here in Michigan, if you eliminate half the numbers, and play only the top half or bottom half, you double your chances of winning. Here in Michigan they draw 20 number I think it is and you only need 10 of them but a recent drawing had all but 3 in the bottom half of the possible numbers.  anyone playing the bottom half had a greater advantage, and better chance of winning, than someone picking the 10 from 40 numbers.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2005, 1:03 am - IP Logged

mry711, thank you for doing what i've been trying to do for a couple of weeks now, which is trying to explain how  Club keno works, and how my Tool turns a $1 bet into $2.50. I , definitely, won't reduce the price, and won't trust anyone to try it for free, simply because, like you mentioned, it can not be taken for a test drive because of the nature of the Tool. It is unfortunate  because you  won't be able to take advantage of this  tool, which in a few weeks, if I don't sell on Ebay, will be collecting dust on the shelve! what's ironic, though, is that during the past couple of weeks or so, while some of you were arguing my Tool in this Forum, and making jokes and being sarcastic about it, and questioning whether it works or not, and negotiating the price, and making fun of my spelling, etc, etc...you guys spent more than $100 playing lottery, and giving away more money to the state and making it richer , while a smart person like me, who spent months creating something to help you out with, gets a crappy treatment.

To be able to make it, you've got to have Balls of steel! If you're holding a tight grip on your lousy couple of dollars, you're just holding tight on your poverty and misery. Get out there and be brave and try different things, and most of all , think, and don't wait for someone like me to find you the magic formula, and play your winning numbers for you for FREE. :)

Love,

Al

With all due respect, I don't think you get it...period....

This must be the fourth or fifth post on this subject........by me......

You don't give us any breakdown on this system. You only claim you get 1 number everytime....HOW MANY POSTS DO I CONTINUALLY HAVE TO MAKE??????

HOW MANY??????????????????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!

Tell us how you derived to that " ONE " number?

Stop with the soap opera.

Example: How to boil water.

1st....Put a small pot of water on the stove.

2nd...Turn the dial to 500 degrees.

3rd....Wait until the water is boiling.

See....?  You now have boiling water......!!

Thanx!!!!.....please explain........how you get that one number.......thanx.......

new york
                      United States
                      Member #21780
                      September 14, 2005
                      118 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack05, you're really trying hard to get me to just break down and give it all away :)

It is not going to happen. Sorry! go here for free lotto software: download.com Green laugh

Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack05, you're really trying hard to get me to just break down and give it all away :)

It is not going to happen. Sorry! go here for free lotto software: download.com Green laugh

As long as you don't come up with some live-tests that back up what you're saying, i don't see it happen that you will be selling lots of your "system"...

Surely it can be done that you post the number you predict after every drawing (if ofcourse you can retrieve the results of the draw right after the draw.)

I really don't see the problem due to the time-registration when you post, not even if there's only 4 minutes between every draw...

new york
                          United States
                          Member #21780
                          September 14, 2005
                          118 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2005, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

the thing is that people don't even take the time to read what i post, because back on page 3, i posted an offer to demonstrate what my Tool can do, but nobody responded,  except for winsomelosesome, who generated the numbers with Excel, but those numbers were no help, because after I studied them I found out that they weren't Randomly generated. That was the only person who actually did something, the rest come here just to try and get me into giving it away. Again, it is not going to happen. See you on ebay!

new york
                            United States
                            Member #21780
                            September 14, 2005
                            118 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2005, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

For me , right now, it is not about selling my Tool (anymore), it's about proving that I've got something that works, and also prove that some here are on a mission to create some kind of confusion and distract the others! I have a list of them, they are the same people (i don't know if we can call them that) ,and they are almost in every forum , and they just hide behind different user names.

I'd like for the rest to  focus, and try to understand what I've got to say...some hints of this Tool is spread all over this forum, if you are meant to be able to use you will see it. Again, think.

Love,

Aal

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2005, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

To tell you, i will post 14 randomly generated combinations.

But, guessing only one number, only once does not really prove anything.

So, do you agree on predicting at least 5 times a correct number? (i will each time post 14 combinations, all consecutively produced, so there's no gaps between them)

Are you in?

Here goes, first 14

2  4  8  20  22  23  24  25  29  39  40  44  47  50  52  58  62  64  67  75
                              1  5  6  7  10  14  15  19  20  32  37  38  40  49  54  62  64  66  74  79
                              1  3  4  17  27  30  36  37  38  39  42  50  57  60  63  65  66  73  77  78
                              3  6  7  12  14  15  16  17  18  22  34  41  46  49  51  68  69  72  74  76
                              1  4  8  9  10  11  23  28  30  34  35  42  52  58  61  66  70  72  79  80
                              10  12  14  22  28  30  35  37  41  46  48  55  56  59  63  66  73  77  78  80
                              2  4  5  8  10  21  27  35  36  42  49  54  60  63  64  72  73  76  77  80
                              7  13  16  18  28  29  30  32  33  34  36  39  43  51  53  56  62  65  68  72
                              1  15  20  21  26  30  31  33  35  38  44  58  59  63  66  68  69  72  74  75
                              1  3  8  12  13  22  24  25  27  29  31  37  45  46  52  58  63  64  70  74
                              3  13  16  20  21  26  28  29  32  38  43  46  48  52  55  57  68  72  75  77
                              5  7  9  14  18  29  32  33  34  36  37  43  45  51  55  69  70  71  73  76
                              1  5  12  19  20  26  28  30  35  36  38  43  48  54  56  58  66  71  77  78

2  12  16  17  22  24  27  29  32  33  41  49  50  51  55  56  67  69  73  74