Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga cash3/4 tips...

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
Fayetteville, Georgia
United States
Member #3593
February 2, 2004
2285 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2005, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.Me

I think I know the individual who sent you that email. It has happened before where that person has hurt someone else's feelings here on the post, It's all about jealously. We are ALL trying to win and ANYONE  who can help us is a blessing. Lord knows the lottery commissions take enough from us. Keep on posting and keep your head high. Too bad we have people like that on LP. It's all about Choices that person does not have to read your posts or play your numbers. A lot of good predictors had been run off by unkind words. Look forward to your Evening post for Ga.

Ms. Pat

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31540 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

again - anyone who annoys you - BLOCK them.  Idea

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.ME,

Some of us have all gone thru the hate mail thing.  I have had my share of them.  The thing is you can't please everyone..........you have to learn to please yourself.............I finally got that thru my head.....if it makes ya happy, then you do it...........heck some of the hate stuff to me was actually posted for public view in this forum....lol....yours was private which is a blessing to some extent but shows the cowardice of some people....hiding behind the written word in private.

Keep posting.  You are doing a good job.  Life is too short to worry about the minority...and the majority here are your backers.

Good luck!

Sandy

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2005, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone who have been so kind to me here on LP,I am not going anywhere,It juz shocked me as what was said to me is all.I will continue to post here,b'cuz I like being here,it feels good to know that you're appreciated,so again,Thanks an good luck to you all...

Juz know that,each an everyone of here are appreciated by,

U.N.V.ME

God Bless...

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #4313
          April 11, 2004
          2389 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone who have been so kind to me here on LP,I am not going anywhere,It juz shocked me as what was said to me is all.I will continue to post here,b'cuz I like being here,it feels good to know that you're appreciated,so again,Thanks an good luck to you all...

Juz know that,each an everyone of here are appreciated by,

U.N.V.ME

God Bless...

Now you're talking my language!!! You go girl, show 'em what you're made of!!!

Gentlespirit
          'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2005, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Gentlespirit, it does my heart good to know that there are good people out there like you...

Stay blessed,

U.N.V.ME

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #1056
              January 18, 2003
              251 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2005, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.ME 

I KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR  POSTING EVERYDAY,  I REALLY ENJOY THE BLESSING YOU HAVE GIVEN US.  PLEASE HANG IN THERE, AND DON'T LET THIS PERSON GET NEXT TO YOU!!!

See Ya! 

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2005, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you rylesb, an everyone here,I've recieved so many warm e mails ,an it has really touched my heart,you know who you are,i've told you how much you are appreciated...

Thanks again,an continue to follow my posts,

Good luck to Everyone...

U.n.v.me

iam713's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                  Jonesboro,Ga
                  United States
                  Member #21753
                  September 14, 2005
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2005, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Checking the history, triple 888 will fall around Oct 16-20th. Put you money on that number!!!!!!!

"Where your heart is, so shall it be"Lovies

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you 713,I am playin trip 111 heavily... we will see...  Wink

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2005, 12:05 am - IP Logged

You all are very welcome,an juz to let you all know,I appreciate All,who take the time to read/follow my posts,It really takes me time to put them together,each one of my post,I hand write it all,look over every state,keep records of all the numbers,put them through filters,an then it's something special I do to the numbers,that's when I write them in my book,an afterwards share them with everyone here on LP....

Earlier today,I got an e mail from a member here on LP,It was very disturbing,my experience here,had been pleasurable,up until that moment.I have never disrespected anyone here,I treat people the same way I want to be treated,this e mail came out of nowhere,apparently,this individual had been following my posts here an were reading all the nice things that people have said to me,an see that most of my numbers that I post fall daily.I didn't want to start a new topic about this disrespectful e mail because it's not necessary,I wont let it take away my joy,I juz wanted to let those individuals here  that I've spoken to several times,know that I appreciate U,an the warmth ,appreciation you've given me,Thank you Alot...

I honestly don't know if this person was having a bad day or what,but it doesn't excuse the things that were said to me,it's true that I can sink to his/her level,an place a copy of the e mail they sent to me,but I WONT do that,I juz want to say to that person,if you are reading this right now,juz know that "Life an Death Is In The Power Of THE Tongue" so use your words wisely,Everyone has feelings,an what you said to me,wont make or break me,but I am not made of stone,an yes it put fire in my heart,an I really thought about leaving LP,cause I didn't deserve that,but i'm stronger than that,an I know what I am doing here on LP brings me joy,so I be da$ if I let this take away that joy...

In life,we all make good/bad choices,we may say something that may offend others,but with all of the mistakes made,we learn from them,we change an become stronger an wiser in what we say an do.If something doesn't grow,it dies,an with that said,don't waste your energy spreading negative thoughts,use that negativity for something positive an creative,or Don't say anything at all,that's the best thing you could do...

I really want to thank these people that I list here,for being of comfort to me,you are appreciated in everyway,thank you...

Todd

*iam713,

lilnita,

If I have spoken with you an didn't mention you here,plz don't take offense,You did Nothing wrong,it's juz that these people that I have listed here,have really touched my heart an welcomed me here at Lp,an have made my stay here being a member,really Beautiful,thank you again,an I will do something very special for each one of you.
                      If you got this far reading my post/I thank you,an God bless...
                      I don't know if I will post much here anymore,I will remain a member,an will be here if anyone needs advice,so if you ask,I will send numbers to your email address,I will post numbers for the entire month of October,for all states,but after that,if you need a good number,ask an I will e mail it to you,
                      Thank you all for your time,
                      Be good!
                      U.N.V.ME

I am glad you chose to stay.  I have walked your shoes here at LP.  Some have made some very childish and rule remarks to me and I have thought of leaving too.

I find LP to be a relaxing place to visit.  I like to compare my picks to others.. and see others' methods. So I don't plan on going anywhere. 

There are others here that have pm me to let me know that the ones who made the remarks where ones who have in the past done it before, as if they enjoy the gang bang.

Glad you stayed.. 

Refuse to be anyone's puppet...

A lesson I teach in school and had to realize it applies to adults as well as children..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                        Member #6388
                        August 20, 2004
                        3578 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Thank you tntea, out of eveything i've experienced in my life,It's made me the strong woman I am today,you know what I mean,an like I mentioned,no one is made of stone,so at times,words can cut a little,but you keep moving on and let those whom choose to be ignorant,keep doing so.I will alwayz do what I enjoy doing,an I like it here,so thanks you,it means alot...

U.N.V.ME

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

check out my examples,the special numbers are in there,c3 an c4....

they are falling off my posts,

good luck,

u.n.v.me

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                            Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2005, 12:01 am - IP Logged

U.N.V.Me

I think I know the individual who sent you that email. It has happened before where that person has hurt someone else's feelings here on the post, It's all about jealously. We are ALL trying to win and ANYONE  who can help us is a blessing. Lord knows the lottery commissions take enough from us. Keep on posting and keep your head high. Too bad we have people like that on LP. It's all about Choices that person does not have to read your posts or play your numbers. A lot of good predictors had been run off by unkind words. Look forward to your Evening post for Ga.

Ms. Pat

U.N.V.Me,

I didn't know your were going thru it too.  There is always one in the bunch.  You are doing a good job.  Keep up the good work.  I printed out your post with ga repeats and playing the repeats as pick 4s so I won't forget.

You are a good numbers player.  Report the next abusive person to Todd.

Some people are so jealously.  Keep on helping others and take them to the bank.

takeemtothebank

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                              United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2005, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Just discovered this thread.  As others have said you should just consider the source and block them.  I have a number of people blocked from PMs and two people blocked from even seeing their posts.  When you discover people like that, just block them.  Since you said that it came from e-mail, that is a little harder to block, but if you want to learn how to do that, I will be glad to PM you with the information.

As long as you are not trying to scam someone, then there should be no reason for someone to bad-mouth you.  I haven't followed any of your posts (sorry!) so I don't know what you are doing to make someone mad or jealous.  I will tell you that there are a few people on here that can't stand it when you win in their state and they can't!!  Actually, I think most of us would say that we can't win in our own state.  I don't bet California!!

Just hang in there, U.N.V.Me!